Subject: Invitation (Second Attempt)

From: "JT Richards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 05:08:09 -0400

Hello,

As you are more than likely aware, you were recently selected 
for inclusion in the new 2013 edition of the Who's Who Among 
Executives and Professionals.

Despite our efforts, we have not yet received confirmation of 
your biographical profile, and are reaching out to you again 
in an effort to do so.

Click the link below to verify and confirm your profile:

http://www.masterinform.com/link.php?M=756681&N=157&L=10&F=T

The tradition of the Who's Who reaches back more than 
100 years to a time when the prestigious and accomplished 
were featured in a yearly publication that defined high society.

Today, the Who's Who provides a useful resource where business 
professionals, academics, and Executives are both recognized for 
their achievements and provided with an unparalleled networking 
resource. Using our database, you can make global contacts, 
discuss current events and happenings with your peers, and 
establish yourself as either a mentor to aspiring professionals or 
further your business network.

Our goal is to seek out the premier executives and professionals 
throughout the world. There is absolutely no cost or obligation 
for your biographical profile. Simply click the link below to fill 
out the appropriate biographical fields:

http://www.masterinform.com/link.php?M=756681&N=157&L=10&F=T

Sincerely,

JT Richards
Managing Director
Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals
http://www.masterinform.com/link.php?M=756681&N=157&L=10&F=T

To change your communication options please click this link

http://www.masterinform.com/link.php?M=756681&N=157&L=7&F=T

or write to:

3635 S. Fort Apache Rd, Suite 200 - 637
Las Vegas, NV 89147