Subject: Invitation (Second Attempt)

From: "Jonathan K. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 23:47:09 -0400

FROM: Worldwide Registry for Business Professionals
TO: [email-masked]
RE: Worldwide Registry Publication

Hello,

You were recently chosen to represent your professional 
community, deeming you eligible for the inclusion in 
the new 2013 Edition of Worldwide Registry for Business 
Professionals.

We are pleased to inform you that your candidacy was 
formally approved on February 1st, 2013. Congratulations!

Click the link below to verify your profile and accept 
the candidacy:

http://www.masterinform.com/link.php?M=628553&N=156&L=1&F=T

The Publishing Committee selected you as a professional based not 
only upon your current standing, but focusing as well on criteria 
from executive and professional directories, associations, and 
trade journals. Given your background, the Director believes your 
profile makes a fitting addition to our publication.

As we are working off of secondary sources, we must receive 
verification from you that your profile is accurate. After 
receiving verification, we will validate your registry listing 
within seven business days.

Once finalized, your listing will share prominent registry space 
with thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the 
globe, each representing accomplishment within their own 
geographical area.

To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please click this 
link:

http://www.masterinform.com/link.php?M=628553&N=156&L=1&F=T

Please kindly note that our registration deadline for this year's 
publication is April 30th, 2013. To ensure you are included, 
we must receive your verification on or before this date.

On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome 
you to our association.

Sincerely yours,

Jonathan K. Brown
Vice-President, Research Division
Worldwide Registry for Business Professionals
http://www.masterinform.com/link.php?M=628553&N=156&L=1&F=T

1143 Zappia Drive
Lexington, KY 40507
859-388-3068

If you would like to update your communication preferences, 
please click the link below:

http://www.masterinform.com/unsubscribe.php?M=628553&C=acf3893fce8d727a05969dc348a97de6&L=68&N=156