Subject: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE

From: "UNITED NATIONS OFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:16:15 +0200

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
FOR THE COORDINATION OF
HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS.
Our Ref: UNO/SNT/RAL/1534098

In line with the United Nations millennium development goal to
eradicate poverty and hunger by the year 2015. I am directed to
inform you that your payment verification and confirmation is
completed, therefore we are happy to inform you that
arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon
as possible in our bid for transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number:
5428050011004432 have been approved in your favour, The ATM
Card value is $500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US
DOLLARS).

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 is
permitted daily and this is ably supported by Inter Switch so you can
make withdrawal at any location or ATM Center of your choice.

Kindly be informed that you are to provide a delivery fee of
�95.00 GBP for the delivery of your package to you and be
informed that the delivery will be made to your address within
72 hours (3 days) after the confirmation of your payment of the
delivery cost. The delivery fee receipt will be attached to the delivery
documents to avoid being delayed by Customs.

To file for your claim, you are requested to contact the events
Manager/Claims Department,send your winning Identification
Numbers and the following information.

These are your identification numbers:

Reff number: UNDP/HUM/003/2011
Batch number: UNHM/UK/9768/789
Full Name:
Contact Address:
Phone Number:
Age:
Sex:
Occupation:
Country:

You are advised to send your details below via his e-mail address :

EMAIL: [email-masked]

Thank you and accept my hearty Congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully,
Mr. George William.