Subject: Invitation to Global Business Network

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:27:01 +0000

Can't view this Email correctly? Visit [**Here**](http://wwww.extremewebmarketing.com/global) for
more details on this content.
[![](http://wwww.extremewebmarketing.com/images/global/Header188.png)](http://wwww.extremewebmarketing.com/global)
You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your
professional community in the 2013 Edition of **Global Who's Who.** The
premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.
We are pleased to notify you that your candidacy was formally approved
December 13, 2013. **Congratulations!**
The Publishing Committee recognized you as a potential candidate based not
only upon your current standing, but focusing as well on criteria from
executive and professional directories, associations, and trade journals.
Given your background, the Director believes your profile makes a fitting
addition to our publication and our online network.
There is no fee nor obligation to be listed. As we are working off of
secondary sources, we must receive verification from you that your profile is
accurate. After receiving verification, we will validate your online listing
within 7 business days.
**[To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please click here.](http://wwww.extremewebmarketing.com/global)**
Our registration deadline for this year's candidates is December 13, 2013. To
ensure you are included, we must receive your verification on or before this
date. On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to
our association.
Warm Regards,
![](http://wwww.extremewebmarketing.com/images/global/sig88.png)
Editor in Chief
Global Who's Who
![](http://wwww.extremewebmarketing.com/images/global/bottom88.png)
The above is an advertisement sent by a Executive Leads.
If you wish to unsubscribe from all future Executive Leads mailings, please go
[Here](http://wwww.extremewebmarketing.com/uglobals)
2013 Global Who's Who, Inc. All rights reserved.