Subject: Woodworking plans leaked

From: Building It <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 06:01:34 -0700

Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81: Trail-blazing comedian was often criticized, but always got the last laugh - aBkZyOgAqRlLiPcCsDgD yEiXkAuDcO dfsgdfsgrt KJHiudkjHkkhk KJHkh

DIY Network

If you can think it you can build it...

What are you thinking about building?

The truth is you probably never thought about building anything because you don't know where to start. Now, that is all about to change I spent the last 2 years putting together over 16,000 plans/blueprints anyone can follow.

http://DIY.Network/plans/s-324573254.html

The nice part is, every plans has step-by-step instructions anyone can follow. It practically holds your hand the whole way though.

It really is perfect for beginners and experts. Even my grandpa was able to build a nice wooden bench and dresser.

Thanks,

Ted - DIY Network Builder

Video Tutorial-:

http://DIY.tutorial/woodworking-A/s-video-5342546734A-Google.htmlwork.com/blog-cabin/index.html

Next issue-

It's tailgate time - Build a cornhole set

This bean-bag toss game is fun and easy for the whole family. Building a set is a fairly easy woodworking project, and since it's made from exterior wood, it will last for years.

Youre receiving this because youre an awesome letter from DIT Parker Partners | Eight Six Broadway, Pembroke, NH

your unsub status-  |

Today, the world lost a legend when Joan Rivers passed away at the age of 81, days after suffering from 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 while undergoing a recent 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 operation in New York 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 on Aug. 28.
The 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 Police host and comedy trailblazer was loved by many and she led a truly impressive career for . Rivers got her 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 in 1965 when she first appeared on The 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 Show with Johnny Carson. She stole the spotlight in that special way of hers, and the pair had4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2such amazing 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 that Rivers was brought back as the 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 guest host in 1983.
But in

1986, one of the biggest feuds in comedy was 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 when she began a rival late-night talk show, The 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 Show. Carson was so angry that Rivers would go against him that he 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 banned her from The Tonight Show. She didn't return to late-night shows as a guest for 26 years, as Carson's 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 as hosts Jay 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 and Conan O'Brien continued Carson's 4f0d5e86-ffcb-4dc8-9178-f76fc056c5c2 of Rivers.