Subject: Inventory as of 09/08

From: New Month, New Incentives <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 08:24:51 -0700

New Month = New Incentives

Dealers are offering incentives on top of Clearance prices. 

We'll tell you all the rebates and incentives up front so you know
already have the best deal before walking into a dealership.

1. Select a Model -> http://www.aytri.com/sep/incentive/certificate.index
2. Select Model
3. View September Incentives & Rebates

Redeem Savings Certificate to take into the Dealer: http://www.aytri.com/sep/incentive/certificate.index
Your Incentive Code: Atompub-archive-84654

Regards, 

Director of Sales 

Modify Settings http://www.aytri.com/9ujjg/32r.hk63d
Continued Response Updates
129 Wildfire Cv
Buda, TX 78610

-
-
 do you use it in the context of the Robert's answer above? It should work since
 ui is defined as a function t get it to work from the ui parameter either. I ended 
up using: (".ui-dialog-titlebar-close", want to point out that just specifying 'ui'
 does not work. you have to use 'ui.dialog'. so the correct line would be (".ui-
dialog-titlebar-close",it worked for me using didn't. I'm betting its a version 
thing with jqui. Unfortunately, I don't know what version I was using at the
 time of my test. ui didn't work for me, ui.dialog did but applied on each 
instances. To have ot working applied to only the one the open function is
 defined for I had to do this: (".ui-dialog-titlebar-close", this.parentNode)
hide(); function(event, ui) { (".ui-dialog-titlebar-close").hide(); struggling 
with this also: open: function(event, ui) { ((event.target)).parent('.ui-dialog'
ind('.ui-dialog-titlebar not work for me but FLY's answer below did. This w
orked for the targetted instance. Good work.og-titlebar-close", explain the 
discrepancies on ui? Why ui or ui.dialog or (this).parent. Better yet, can anyon
e point us to JQuery UI documentation describing what to expect as values for 
event and ui?  it does not prevent it from receiving keypress events. hitting
 enter could still close the dialog. why  this successfully, but when I also use
 (document).tooltip() I find that the "close" tooltip intermittently shows up. 
Anyone know how to prevent it completely?  (this).parent().find(".ui-dialog-
titlebar-close").hide(); to (".ui-dialog-titlebar-close", (this)ide() close")
s('display','none') works better than hide(). The answer offereed by @David
 on Mar 14, 2011 is much more reliable and easier to use across multiple 
dialogs.  The ui object is empty but included for consistency with other 
events." So I don't see how (ui.dialog || ui) would ever be a good context. 
This is apparent when you open a dialog within a dialog, it is selecting all 
open dialogs. I ended up with the same as Hans: (this)..ui-dialog-titleb