Subject: Gorgeous Russian ladies want are seeking a boyfriend <[email-masked]>

From: RusianSingles Team<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 14:29:44 +0000

![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
[ Meet Gorgeous Ladies Using Your Free Credits..
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/header_03.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/)
[![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/header_02.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/)
[![Margarita](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_01.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B26
4L5/)
[![Tatyana](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_02.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L
5/)
[![Alina](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_03.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/
)
[![Alla](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_04.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/)
[![Margarita](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_05.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B26
4L5/)
[![Diana](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_06.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/
)
[![Karina](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_07.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5
/)
[![Elmira](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_08.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5
/)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
**Hello**,
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
Simply beautiful and refreshingly different take your choice on
[RussianBrides](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/) the most lively dating with
plenty of free stuff...
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
Begin your [FREE TRIAL of 30 Minutes Live Chat](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/)
and get in the mix with a sociable throng of extraordinary women.
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
Maximize your potential and [Read First Letters
FREE](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/) from every new girl ready to make contact
with you. It's a smart way to explore over 25,000 fully verified ladies!
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
Connect and step it up in action-packed [Live
Chat](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/) or come face-to-face with your sweetest
beauty in [CamShare](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/).
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
[![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/btn.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
Unsubscribe from these notifications [here](http://mls808.com/8VFLL21FA7UQO9V/)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted neither hath he hid his face from him but when he cried unto him, he heard. 5 And reigned in mount Hermon, and in Salcah, and in all Bashan, unto the border of the Geshurites and the Maachathites, and half Gilead, the border of Sihon king of Heshbon. 6 At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath to Syria, and drave the Jews from Elath and the Syrians came to Elath, and dwelt there unto this day. 9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts. 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 53 But the Levites shall pitch round about the tabernacle of testimony, that there be no wrath upon the congregation of the children of Israel and the Levites shall keep the charge of the tabernacle of testimony.
35 Job hath spoken without knowledge, and his words were without wisdom. CHAPTER 6 51  Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did, so do ye. 2 And Jehoash did that which was right in the sight of the LORD all his days wherein Jehoiada the priest instructed him.
39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted. 13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three but the greatest of these is charity. 24 Make no friendship with an angry man and with a furious man thou shalt not go 4 They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold, and of silver, of brass, of iron, of wood, and of stone.
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO SAINT LUKE 9 But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there. 15 Be ye mindful always of his covenant the word which he commanded to a thousand generations 3 There is a league between me and thee, as there was between my father and thy father behold, I have sent thee silver and gold go, break thy league with Baasha king of Israel, that he may depart from me.