Subject: increase collagen production (14 days)

From: Hollywood Anti-Aging Exposed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:34:38 -0700

This recent Oz Discovery is sweeping the globe...

Oz is getting to the bottom of how Celebs avoid looking their age. 
This determined doctor revealed how to stay forever young.

Video Clip Explanation - http://www.tundream.com/discovery/skin/celeb/reveal.shtml

 Recap
=========
- take 20 years off face
- no need for injections
- reverse sun damage
- results in 3 weeks

Ageless Celeb Photo-Gallery
http://www.tundream.com/discovery/skin/celeb/reveal.shtml

=====================================================================

stop further updates w/ tgi services - one three two four s w a n drive - OK 74006
http://www.tundream.com/0if/3r.khbe4
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

My own limited research tells me that one of the best ways to boost immunity is
to take hydrochloric acid, as our stomachs are one the biggest aids to our immune
system in destroying undesirable bacteria and viruses and fungals which we either eat or inhale
and swallow.  The acid in the stomach destroys a lot of the bad guys.
 
Having a high level of hydrochloric acid presumably maintains  the efficiency of 
that system. It is said that one of the main burdens which  grains and especially
 wheat place
on our bodies is that  grains neutralize so much of the acid in our stomachs .
 Especially high-gluten
wheat , with its gluey, gummy composition (one can barely swallow it without
 something to wash it
down with. Oatmeal is high in gluten too, so there's an underlying physical 
reason for 'milk and cookies', 'coffee and donuts',
'cereal with milk', 'bread with butter', 'tea and crumpets', 'hamburger and 
coke', 'soup and crackers', etc.)
The reason that people need beverages with which to swallow their wheat-infused 
boluses is because its nearly
impossible to swallow the stuff without them. I challenge readers to go one
 day on shredded wheat in the morning without milk,
with a few soda crackers thrown in, for breakfast, then for lunch some plain
 bread cheese sandwiches with no butter, with some plain brown donuts for 
 dessert, and a couple of big doughy barbecued hamburgers for dinner, with
  no BBQ sauce or mayo or dressing or onions etc. None of it accompanied by
   any beverages whatsoever to help get them down.