Subject: View Details (confirm Bio)

From: Confirm Your Candidacy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:07:01 -0700

Dear Atompub-archive,

** Notice: Your nomination has been accepted **

Please take a moment and confirm the details of your Bio.
http://www.anymayyap.com/membership/terms/bio.index
Member No. 97-4652a 

You have demonstrated leadership and earned a membership. 

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards, 

Membership Admissions

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
TGI Services
1324 Swan Dr B a r t l e s v i l l e, Oklahoma seven four zero zero six
http://www.anymayyap.com/00jj/g2sx/b33q.08hgv
/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\

Australia we have a sheet building material that is made of
 cellulose held together by cement. We call it fibre cement 
 and it replaces asbestos cement that is no longer made. It
makes terrific bats and it's the perfect surface for work
tables. It is cheap, porous, smooth and doesn't' warp, chip 
or rot. I have an old pine table that I have covered with 
builders' plastic with a whole sheet of fibre cement on top. 
To protect the plastic sheeting I have put some offcuts of 
my kitchen floor covering between the two layers. You can wet 
down the fibre cement when you want to get into hand building.
 When it is dry, it really sucks the water out of sloppy clay, 
 so I use it to stiffen clay that is softer than I like.we 
 are a sculpture studio, so on all our studio tables we prefer 
 to keep it either raw plywood (AC grade) so that it can still 
 absorb some water from the clay when hand-building; or the 
 entire table gets a coating of urethane.  lately i've been using 
 Helmsman Spar Urethane water-based, because they stopped 
 carrying the oil-based version at most stores (the water-based 
 actually looks better IMO since it's a clear vs amber, and
  cleanup is MUCH improved with water/soap vs mineral spirits).
    urethane coating is nice and helps preserve the wood, 
	but the downside is it seals up the grains and no longer