Subject: We send emails that we can morally get behind. We believe this diet product to be one of them.

From: Drastic Permanent Weight Reduction <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 07:18:57 -0700

=================================================

Your email gets bombarded by fad diets, nutritional plans with zero to minimal
evidence substantiating results, and generally dishonest and disingenuous 
advertising campaigns that seek to part you with your hard earned cash.

At Parks-Volkner Delivery Services we have an agenda that we believe that 
we should be able to morally get behind every product that we promote.  

And thats exactly what were able to do with this one.

http://www.fizjot.com/index.html

=================================================

=================================================

With a  credible research facility performing actual Research and Development,
based on sound science and biological technology, we are able to offer a system
that will deliver consistent, dramatic, healthy, and most of all permanent 
results for those that need to take control of their weight and health.

http://www.fizjot.com/index.html

=================================================

=================================================

Only you can decide to participate in a nutritional plan that will affect 
substantial and rapid loss, but in a realistic time frame.  This isnt for people 
that want to lose 10lbs in a night.  This is 10lbs a week.  Real loss.

http://www.fizjot.com/index.html

=================================================

PVDS can be reached at: l l 5 HadlleyWay
Coounce, Tennesee,  Zip: 38326

Please use: http://www.fizjot.com/234q.htm For immediate cessation of future communication.

Ultimately you have to make a decision.  Am I going to keep going for the fads, the 
fly by nights, the miracle methods?  Or Am I going to buckle down and do this for real.