Subject: | Updated for September | The Presidents refinance-program started

From: 2014-Refi Advantage Plan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:24:49 -0700

Verification for Lower Rate Eligibility
[UPDATE: 2.99 PCT. Fixed available]
Next Step: Check Your Status.
-------------------------------------------

Dear Atompub-archive,

We are reaching out to you today so you can take advantage of a lower home rate-modification. Since this program has been extended you can save an average of $805/month.

View your new payment (eligibility for 2014):
http://www.kasinosovjet.com/us-portal_GOV/harp4/4544/index.html?calculate

We have indicated you have not verified your eligibility for Q3 2014. Please see this as soon as you can.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have.

-------
Cordially,

US Housing-Rate Verification (HARP)
[GV-7767]

\
\

Sent by-TCP Connect 
to modify status write One-One-Two Park Slope Clifton, NJ
or visit http://www.kasinosovjet.com/cgi/http/index.htm ~

\

-------

Unrelated PSA:
The National Weather Service and the American Red Cross share a common 
goal of protecting lives through public education. Regarding tornado safety, we 
both agree that the best options are to go to an underground shelter, basement 
or safe room. We have been giving this advice for decades, and it is recognized 
as the most effective way to stay safe in a tornado.

The Red Cross and Weather Service believe that if you are caught outdoors, you 
should seek shelter in a basement, shelter or sturdy building. If you cannot 
quickly walk to a shelter.