Subject: [Autoconf] Crash meeting?

From: "Teco Boot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:03:28 +0100

I think it is important that we have a clear understanding of the situation,
on who is doing what. And on the status of the MANET architecture document.
I suggest having a short, informal and non-technical meeting. The outcome
could be a small design team working on a new document, to be released soon.
What about a rendezvous after the MANET meeting? We can schedule another
time and place if we want to.
Teco.

_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf

---

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:59:47 +0100

Teco,

I will, unfortunately, not be able to attend such a meeting after  
MANET, as I have to fly back immediately as the meeting concludes.  
It's unfortunate, to be sure, but I support the idea of such a  
meeting 100%.

I'd like to ensure that if it takes place, then Shubhranshu will be  
there, and also that there be taken minutes which can be posted on  
the mailing list such that discussions can continue and be shared  
with those who're unable to attend the "crash meeting".

Sounds good?

Thomas