Subject: [Autoconf] New BRDP drafts

From: "Teco Boot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 08:27:33 +0100

All,

A new version of I-D.boot-autoconf-brdp-01.txt is posted:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-boot-autoconf-brdp-01.txt

I've still some problems posting the BRDP Based Routing I-D.
It can be accessed on:
http://www.inf-net.nl/draft-boot-brdp-based-routing-00.txt

Draft presentation on BRDP Based Routing:
http://www.inf-net.nl/BRDP%20based%20routing%20-%20RRG.pdf

Comments welcome, especially on the BRDP Based Routing idea.

Cheers, Teco

------------

Abstract draft-boot-autoconf-brdp-01.txt:

 Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANET) may be attached to a fixed
 infrastructure network, like the Internet.  This document specifies a
 mechanism for Border Router discovery and utilization in such a
 subordinate, possibly multi-homed, MANET.  It provides facilities for
 choosing preferred Border Router(s) and configuring IP address(es)
 needed for communication between MANET nodes and nodes on the
 Internet via the selected Border Router.  Autonomous MANETs do not
 have Border Routers; an self-sufficient Address Autoconfiguration is
 defined as well.

Abstract draft-boot-brdp-based-routing-00.txt:

 This document specifies a mechanism for routing in multi-homed access
 networks.  The default gateway routing mechanism is replaced with
 routing to Border Routers that correspond with the source address of
 the packets.

_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf