Subject: All stock-related operations on your own machine! How could that be ?

From: "Falkor Technologies Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:00:41 PDT

------------
 The Offer
------------

We are glad to offer you our new products.  They are BB Stock Tool
and its improved edition BB Stock Pro.

We offer user friendly interface, a superior system of prompting which
provides ease of use and many other features and potentialities which
are necessary for your successful online trading.

While creating our software we conducted a public opinion poll of over
10,000 online brokers and traders.  We have incorporated their advise
and wishes in our new product.

Now that our program has been completed, we are proud to provide you
with the most fully functional and useful stock monitoring program
available.

With BB Stock Tools, you can do stock screening, portfolio management,
technical charting on your own computer, so why pay monthly fee, login
to online service to do it.

Look at it's features! It makes low demands on computer resources as
seen by it's systems requirements.

You can find all this information at our web site where you can
download our software!

Try BB Stock Tool & BB Stock Pro and tell your friends about it!
Trade online with BB Stock!

Visit our site at http://www.falkortech.com!
To unsubscribe this mailing list please write to [email-masked]
with subject 'unsubscribe'.

 Features
----------
- Charting
Chart window with price, volume and analysis information all in one window,
a scrollbar to let you view 400 trading day easily.  You can click on 
anyday in the chart to get the price and volume information.
You can draw trendline and trend channels on the chart.
- Watch List
You can customize this list to monitor your own stocks easily,
The buttons 'Load Next Stock' and 'Load Previous Stock' load the
stock from this list.  If you don't customize watch list, it defaults
to all of the stocks in your historic database.
- Auto Split Detection and Management
Detects stock splits and you can confirm the splits.  It adjusts
portfolio accordingly, say from 200 shares of XYZ stocks from 
$48 to 400 shares at $24.
- Auto Run
Like auto slider show, it displays all of the stocks in your watch
list one-by-one.  You can also adjust the time interval between
each display.
- Technical Analysis and FlexTune (tm)
It has all of the popular methods of technical analysis. BB Stock Pro has
FlexTune, it allows you to adjust the parameters for each analysis and 
for each stock.  For instance, Ford will most likely have different
parameters from Cisco.  You can customize the parameters and save to file.
- Stock Screening
You can find most active stocks and big price movers, you can also
adjust the thresholds for the most active and big price movers.
- Portfolio Management
Trade Log window displays all of your transactions,
Portfolio window displays all of your positions which are still open,
that is, you still hold this stock, or the short sale is not covered.
Transaction window is for you to open or close a position,
In addition to buy and sell, you can sell short and buy cover.
- Alert
You can setup an high, low alerts for each stock, whenever a stock
price reaches the alerts, a visual symbol is displayed when you 
load the stock, you can also view the Alert window to see all of 
the stocks and their alerts level.
- Preview Analysis
You can preset a price and preview the technical analysis result,
it is very useful to find the price level to put order in advance.