Subject: New Internet Draft for MPEG-4 Audio/Visual RTP payload format

From: "Yoshihiro Kikuchi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 17:01:40 +0900

Dear all,

I have submitted a new version of the MPEG-4 Audio/Visual RTP Internet
Draft as follows.

--------

Title : RTP payload format for MPEG-4 Audio/Visual streams
Author(s) : Yoshihiro Kikuchi, Toshiyuki Nomura, Shigeru Fukunaga,
                 Yoshinori Matsui, Hideaki Kimata
Filename : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mpeg4-es-00.txt
Pages : 14
Date : 01-Feb-2000

This document describes RTP payload formats for the carriage of MPEG-4
Audio and Visual streams, and an RTCP format for MPEG-4 upstream
messages functionalities. In this specification, MPEG-4 Audio/Visual
bitstreams are directly mapped into RTP packets without using MPEG-4
Systems. The RTP header fields usage and the fragmentation rule for
MPEG-4 Visual and Audio bitstreams are specified. It also specifies an
RTCP packet usage to carry the MPEG-4 upstream messages.

--------

Best regards,
Yoshihiro

----
        Yoshihiro Kikuchi

E-mail: [email-masked]
Corporate Research and Development Center
TOSHIBA Corporation
TEL: +81 +44 549 2288    FAX: +81 +44 520 1267