Subject: info on MPEG2 packet audio/video player ?

From: "Ludovic Havet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:47:43 +0100

Hello,

I work on RTP with MPEG2 and search a way to visualize an MPEG2 packet
audio/video (or elementary) program. In this view I search a PC based board
or an STB. Also it would be great to have an API to feed the board and to
decide where and how to get the result.

If you have any information / offer...

Thanks in advance for your kind help,

Ludovic Havet

---

From: Wei Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:15:31 -0800

Hi Ludovic,

Viewgraphics Inc. makes PCI boards which can perform MPEG2 ASI input/output
from a standard PC with NT4.0 or Windows 2000. There exists an SDK as well with
which you gain full access of the card. The system mainly works with transport
stream and seems to fit your application.

For more information, please take a look at: http://www.viewgraphics.com. Under
Products, look for "MediaPump XL with MediaSplice".

--Wei
------------------------------------------------
Wei Li
Viewgraphics Inc.
1340 Space Park Way
Mountain View, CA 94043
Tel: 650-903-4900(main)
       650-903-1481 (direct)
Fax:650-969-6388
E-mail: [email-masked]
Web: www.viewgraphics.com
------------------------------------------------