Subject: Important Notice-Anti-aging

From: [email-masked]
Date: 03 Feb 00 3:39:18 PM

Medial News -- Anti-aging Breakthrough-- Grow 10 to 20 Years Younger!!!

As announced on NBC News, Dateline NBC, 20/20, Oprah Winfrey 
and many other news programs and talk shows, you can stop the 
aging process and actually reverse it.

These scientific and medical breakthroughs, which can help millions 
of Americans better defend against the most devastating diseases 
of aging such as heart disease, cancer and stroke, are now available 
to the public. This news is important to every person over 40 and 
affects every family.

Educate yourself. Get the facts now. Documentation beats conversation. 
Go to our comprehensive scientific Anti-Aging Web site extension-
 Medial News -- Anti-aging Breakthrough-- Grow 10 to 20 Years Younger!!!

As announced on NBC News, Dateline NBC, 20/20, Oprah Winfrey 
and many other news programs and talk shows, you can stop the 
aging process and actually reverse it.

These scientific and medical breakthroughs, which can help millions 
of Americans better defend against the most devastating diseases 
of aging such as heart disease, cancer and stroke, are now available 
to the public. This news is important to every person over 40 and 
affects every family.

Educate yourself. Get the facts now. Documentation beats conversation. 
Go to our comprehensive scientific Anti-Aging Web site
 extension- http://1062687076/   
to view the latest medical information on these incredible breakthroughs.

Medical experts report that aging is now classified as a disease -- a 
disease that can be prevented. Scientists have also determined what 
causes aging and have identified the cure. Getting old isn't inevitable. 
The biological clock can now be turned back -- 10 to 20 years. A more 
vital, vibrant and healthy life is possible for everyone.

With the new scientific breakthrough products available to the public, 
you can also monitor your biological age and watch yourself turn the 
clock back 10, 15 even 20 years.

We have scientific evidence that proves you can turn back the clock 
several years in the first 30 days, while feeling and seeing the following 
benefits: Reversing the effects of aging; lessening stress levels; 
strengthening the immune system; lowering blood pressure and 
cholesterol; improving sexual performance; losing fat; building muscle; 
removing wrinkles; eliminating cellulite; improving sleep quality; fighting 
osteoporosis; calming menopause; improving your outlook on life and 
much more.

Go to our scientific Web site extension - http://1062687076/   
for complete information.

Best of all -- these products are affordably priced and there is nothing 
to lose with the products -- but years. You can prove that the products 
work with a simple at-home laboratory test and the products are backed 
by a 90-day, 100-percent, money-back guarantee from one of the 
largest FDA-approved pharmaceutical laboratories in the United States.

Don't miss this opportunity to educate yourself. Go to our scientific 
Web site extension- http://1062687076/   
and gather all the scientific facts.

Best regards,
Robert Adams
Anti-Aging Counselor

****** We apologize if you are not interested in medical news. The Internet is 
the fastest method of distributing this type of timely medical information. If 
you wish to have your e-mail address deleted from our scientific update 
database, DO NOT USE THE REPLY BUTTON THIS ADDRESS DOES 
NOT GO TO OUR REMOVE DATA BASE. Simply click here - http://1062687076/  
and select the unsubscribe button at the top right side of the page.