Subject: Move to SMU

From: Bezalel Gavish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 01:56:11 -0600

I am glad to inform you that starting on June 1, 2000 I will serve as the 
Eugene J. and Ruth F. Constantin Distinguished Chair in Business at the 
Edwin L. Cox School of Business at the Southern Methodist University in 
Dallas, Texas.
In addition to being the chair holder I will be the Chairman of the 
Telecommunications and Electronic Commerce Program, and the Chairman of the 
Operations Management Program at the Cox School.

Among my many other duties I will be the Director of the Telecommunications 
and Electronic Commerce Research Center at Southern Methodist University. I 
plan to continue and run the International Conference on Telecommunications 
Systems Management and the International Conference on Telecommunications 
and Electronic Commerce. Both conferences will be held in Dallas on an 
annual basis.

The Cox school has an MBA program in Telecommunications and Electronic 
Commerce, and will soon have a PhD program in TEC.

As soon as I receive my new e-mail address and contact information, I will 
send it your way.

I look forward to our future cooperation.

Best Regards,
Bezalel
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bezalel Gavish                                          Home Address
Owen Graduate School of Management                              1182 
Travelers Ridge Dr.
Vanderbilt University                                           Nashville, 
TN  37220
Nashville, TN 37220                                             USA
USA

Tel: Office (615) 322-3659            FAX (615) 343-7177
       Home (615) 370-0813

Email: [email-masked]