Subject: IEEE HPSR/ATM2000 Program Online and Registration open

From: "hjs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:22:51 +0200

Dear Colleague,

I am happy to announce that the preliminary program for the

IEEE High Performance Switching and Routing Conference 2000 (ATM2000)

from June 26 to June 29, 2000 at Heidelberg/Germany is now online
available at    http://atm2000.ccrle.nec.de/ . The web site also
includes all necessary registration forms for Tutorials, Conference,
Hotel, as well as travel and other useful information.

Please forward this email to anybody that may be interested in the
conference.

As we have to limit the number of attendants, I encourage you to
register as early as possible, thereby you will also enjoy the
cheaper early registration rates as well as a space in the
conference hotel. Rooms are limited and will be handled
on a FCFS base.

Looking forward to see you in Heidelberg

Heinrich Stüttgen
IEEE HPSR General Chair

PS. Please accept my apologies if you receive multiple copies
        of this invitation