Subject: Search engine positioning for your Site

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 02:16:31

We can list your website in all 
major Search Engines and achieve Top 30 positions. 
GUARANTEED! 

If people cannot find your business in the first 
10 to 30 matches of a search, then submitting was a waste of 
time.

Search engine positioning is the most cost effective way 
of promoting your Website.

Why Search Engine Top Rankings?

Simply submitting your pages to search engines using the 
conventional way
does not guarantee you'll rank high in the results. 
People usually read only the first 10 to 30 matches of their 
search. 
If your page did not appear in the first 30, most people won't 
get to it. 
That's why it's a good investment achieving search engines top 
rankings.

Also,

Nearly everyone (95% of Internet users) begins their Web travels 
at a major search engine. When people find your pages using 
search engines
is because they are looking for the type of company, service or 
product you offer. 

Hence, it's more probable they buy from you. 
Studies have proven that people coming to your site from search 
engines 
are more likely to buy than if you attract them using other forms 
of Web promotion. 

We key on the following 10 major search engines:

Yahoo  AltaVista  WebCrawler  Lycos  Excite 
AOL Search  Netscape  HotBot  MSN  Infoseek 

Once your site is listed at or near the top of a major search 
engine, 
it can stay there for some time. However, it can also fall in 
rank over time. 
That's why we resubmit any of your pages dropped by a major 
search engine 
for a period of 4 months.

Let us start launching your pages to the top of the search 
results today!

Our goal is to list your website in all
major search engines and achieve Top 30 positions. 
GUARANTEED! 

For more information please email to:
[email-masked]
   
Your subject must be: Send me more information

Or call:

Nick Velez
1-718-583-3134