Subject: Re: ngi seminar telcast: Vint Cerf - Interplanetary Internet

From: "Adrian J. Hooke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 16:43:47 -0500

Mari:

The Powerpoint (7) slides from the 01 March talk by Vint Cerf are available at:

http://ccsds1.gsfc.nasa.gov/ftp/ccsds/p1f/IPN/NSF%2003-00/

Apologies for the slow server, which is very definitely part of the Last 
Generation Internet.

Best regards
Adrian J. Hooke
Manager, DARPA-NASA InterPlaNetary Internet (IPN) Project
Jet Propulsion Laboratory,
Telecommunications and Mission Operations Directorate
M/S 303-400, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099, USA
+1.818.354.3063 voice; +1.818.393.3575 fax
http://www.ipnsig.org

---

From: Joe Kemp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 15:41:16 -0800

Hi,

Several people here have sun machines and can not view the slides. Can you make
an .HTML or .PDF file so that people with other platforms can view the slides?

Thank you,

--Joe Kemp

---

From: "Adrian J. Hooke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 20:51:51 -0700

>an .HTML or .PDF file so that people with other platforms can view the slides?
------

Joe:

Web versions of Vint's slides are now available at:

http://www.spaceref.com/ipn/03.01.2000.cerf/

Many thanks to Keith Cowing and Marc Boucher of SpaceRef for converting the 
PPT slides into a more accessible format. I also understand from these guys 
that there will be an article about Vint's lecture on the SpaceRef.com news 
site on Monday.

Best regards,

Adrian J. Hooke