Subject: telcast of OFC Plenary: Gilder, Khosla, Christensen keynote talks

From: mmaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 17:08:50 -0500

Folks,

We will be broadcasting the Plenary Session and Awards Ceremony of the
Optical Society of America's Optical Fiber Communications-2000 
in Baltimore.  The session will be live from 8:00 AM EST to 10:30 AM EST on
Tuesday, March 7, 2000.  
The session includes presentations of the John Tyndall Award and OSA,
IEEE/LEOS and IEEE/ComSoc fellowships as well as keynote talks by 

-Clayton M. Christensen, Harvard Business School, 
-George Gilder, Gilder Technology Group, Inc., 
-Vinod Khosla, Kleiner, Perkins, Caulfield and Byers.

Complete program details can be found at
http://www.osa.org/mtg_conf/OFC/2000/gen/session.htm

Broadcast details can be found at
http://www.ngi-supernet.org/conferences.html

Mari Maeda
DARPA

---

From: Brad Biddle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 19:57:09 -0700

Sorry to send this to the list, but could someone send me subscription info for
this list and/or unsubscribe me? Messages to "listserv" and "listproc"
@ngi-supernet.org didn't do the trick. The content of this list is certainly
unoffensive, but I don't recall ever signing up for this, and I'm overwhelmed
with e-mail as it is. Thanks in advance.

--Brad

--
Brad Biddle <[email-masked]>
v: 602.749.9103  f: 602.532.7322

This message may contain privileged and confidential information. If you have
received it in error, please delete it and notify me.