Subject: @morpheus.future.ee

From: [email-masked]
Date: 06 Mar 00 6:26:37 PM

!!!!!  THOUSANDS ARE RETIRING AFTER 24 - 36 MONTHS !!!!

Let me show you how you can retire in luxury within the next 36 
months.

I didn't believe it either, but I gave it a try and I can honestly
tell you it is the best thing I ever did for myself and my family.

Now I am on course to retire in less than 3 years and I am only 33
years old.  I am going to enjoy the good life while I am young  
enough to enjoy it.      " YOU CAN TO " 

This opportunity has truly changed my whole life and it can change
yours too.

This is absolutely, positively NOT MLM or NETWORK MARKETING, this 
is real.

This LEGITIMATE HOME-BASED INCOME OPPORTUNITY can put you back in
Control of your Time, Your Finances, and Your Life.  

Do it for your family.  Do it for yourself.  I promise you this 
will be the best decision you will ever make to change your life 
for the best.  

I tried every get rich scheme out there, THIS IS DIFFERENT.  
Start working 3 to 4 hours a day and you will soon be making 
that decision to quit your regular job because you will be 
loosing money by working there.

NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, ONLY DESIRE.  You will 
receive all the training and support necessary to get you on that 
road to success.  

If your idea of success is; LIVING IN A BIG HOUSE WITH NO 
MORTGAGE PAYMENT,  DRIVING LUXURY AUTOMOBILES WITH NO CAR 
PAYMENT, TRAVELING TO EXOTIC PLACES AROUND THE WORLD, 
ENJOYING ALL THE FINE THINGS IN LIFE THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY, 
AND RETIRE IN STYLE.  Then you must make this call.

Only SERIOUS people need to apply.  If you are SERIOUS you will
succeed in this business!

Call me NOW and get started changing your life into something 
you always dreamed it could be.

			1 800 242 0363 ext 1607

To be removed from this mailing list FAX your email address to:
1 800 546 3685