Subject: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-07.txt

From: Sylvie Brunelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:57:33 +0000

Hi,

is that possible to know where are the differences between the draft
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-06.txt and the new draft
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-07.txt?

This would enable me going directly to these parts.

Thanks,
Sylvie

--
Sylvie BRUNELLE

BT Labs - Adastral Park (UK) - B54/70
Work: +44 1473 648 734
Home: +44 1473 219 311
[email-masked]

---

From: Stephen Casner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:34:04 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

> This would enable me going directly to these parts.

The changes are minimal.  The "Resolution of Open Issues" section at
the start of the document lists them:

   Changes in this draft from the previous one were a clarification of
   the wording of requirements in Section 6.3; clarification of the use
   of ports for unicast sessions in Section 10; and a correction to the
   negative clamping value in Appendix A.3.

Sorry for the slow response, I am on travel.
							-- Steve