Subject: DRAFT AVT agenda for Adelaide

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:55:57 +0000

Folks,

Attached is a first draft of the AVT working group agenda for the Adelaide
meeting - thanks to Steve for collecting agenda items. Please send comments
and corrections to me as soon as possible, so I can incorporate them before
the deadline. 

Colin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                         Audio/Video Transport Working Group

				       Agenda

Wednesday 29th March 2000, 15:30-17:30
======================================

- Introduction and status update 				(Casner/Perkins)	15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-07.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-08.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-02.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-01.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-interop-02.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-interop-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtptest-02.txt

- RTP Payload for Comfort Noise					(Casner for Zopf)	10
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cn-00.txt

- RTCP-based retransmission					(Yano)			20
	draft-podolsky-avt-rtprx-01.txt

- RTP Payload Type Format to Enable Selective Retransmissions 	(Burmeister)		20
	draft-miyazaki-avt-rtp-selret-00.txt,.ps

- CRTP Enhancements						(Koren)
	draft-koren-avt-crtp-enhance-01.txt

- Multiplexing multiple RTP streams with tunneled CRTP		(Thompson/Koren)	10
	draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-00.txt 

- MPLS extensions to CRTP					(Berger)		15
	draft-berger-mpls-hdr-comp-00.txt
	draft-berger-mpls-hdr-comp-over-ppp-00.txt

Thursday 30th March 2000, 13:00-15:00
=====================================

- G.722.1 payload format					(Casner for Crossman)	5
	draft-crossman-avt-rtp-g7221-00.txt

- AMR payload format									20
	draft-lakaniemi-avt-mime-amr-00.txt			(Sjöberg)		
	draft-lakaniemi-avt-rtp-amr-00.tx
	draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amr-00.txt
	draft-wimmer-amr-00.txt					(Wimmer)

- DV audio and video						(Kobayashi)		15
	draft-ietf-avt-dv-video-00.txt				
	draft-kobayashi-dv-audio12-00.txt

- RTP Payload Format for AC-3 Audio				(Mankin)		10
	draft-gharai-ac3-00.txt

- RTP Payload Format for Uncompressed HDTV Video Streams 	(Mankin)		10
	draft-gharai-hdtv-video-00.txt

- Extension of RTP payload type for MPEG Transport Stream	(Casner for Liu)	10
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mp2t-02.txt

- Alternative MP3 payload format 				(Finlayson)		10
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mp3-00.txt

- Payload formats for MPEG-4								30
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4streams-00.txt			(Guillemot)
	draft-gc-avt-mpeg4visual-00.txt				(Guillemot)
	draft-rgcc-avt-mpeg4flexmux-00.txt			(?)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mpeg4-es-00.txt			(Kikuchi)

- Charter bashing									 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------