Subject: Re: Solution to SunVideoPlus 1.3, SunForum, and UCL vic

From: "R. P. Channing Rodgers, M.D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:41:35 -0400 (EDT)

----------
X-Sun-Data-Type: text
X-Sun-Data-Description: text
X-Sun-Data-Name: text
X-Sun-Charset: us-ascii
X-Sun-Content-Lines: 37

Dear Colleagues,

This is a quick summary of the difficulties we had getting the new
SunVideo Plus 1.3 drivers from Sun to work, and the solution.

First off, a huge thanks to Michael Speers at Sun, who got in touch
with me based on my earlier postings to this list.  It's so refreshing
to see someone who really knows a product monitoring the right mail
lists, and participating in solving problems.

Background: we are using an UltraSPARC 60 under Solaris 2.6 with a
SunVideoPlus PCI card in it.  The card was in the third-from-bottommost
slot of the machine.  We were originally using device drivers from:
ftp://www.mmac.com/, as many colleagues on these lists had, like us,
experienced problems with Sun-supplied drivers.  With this setup we
successfully used UCL's vic.xil for video conferencing for ~18 months.
We recently installed sunforum 3, and found that it required Sun's
new drivers, SunvideoPlus 1.3, to do video conferencing.  We uninstalled
our non-Sun drivers, installed the SunvideoPlus 1.3 drivers, and found
that neither vic nor sunforum now worked.

Solution: we had to move the PCI card to the bottommost slot of the 4
PCI slots on the machine, disinstall the driver package (SUNWo1kpd),
remove all references to lines referencing devices *o1k* in
/etc/path_to_inst, do a boot -r, and re-install the SUNWo1kpd package.
The test program /opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/xil_display, vic, and sunforum are
all now working beautifully.

I append detailed installation notes for anyone who may find them
helpful.  I am amazed that I have not heard of others bumping into this
problem.  No where in any of the hardware or software literature I have
in print, or on the docs.sun.com site, do I find mention of the need
to install the card in a specific slot.

Cheerio, Rick Rodgers

----------
X-Sun-Data-Type: readme-file
X-Sun-Data-Description: readme-file
X-Sun-Data-Name: README.LOCAL
X-Sun-Charset: us-ascii
X-Sun-Content-Lines: 1107

LOCAL INSTALLATION NOTES

Package Name: SunVideoPlus
Version: 1.3
Release Date: 15 September 1999
Origin: http://www.sun.com/desktop/products/graphics/sunvideoplus_download.html
http://www.sun.com/desktop/products/graphics/SunVideoPlus_Download.html
Author: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Language:
Software Description:
Software drivers and documentation for PCI-based SunVideoPlus video capture card
Installer: R. P. C. Rodgers
Installation Date: 6-13 April 2000
Installation Location: Bethesda MD
Installation Host: billings.nlm.nih.gov
Installation Hardware: SunOS billings 5.6 Generic_105181-15 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-60
Compiler:
Installation OS: Solaris 2.6
Host-specific installation:
User-specific installation:
Software used by this package for operation:
Software used by this package for installation:
Software depending on this package for operation:
Software depending on this package for installation:
Environment variables:
Notes:
Received very helpful assistance from Mike Speer ([email-masked],
(650)786-6368), as much of what one needed to do to get things working was,
as with earlier SunVideoPlus release, not documented with the materials
supplied by Sun.  IMPORTANT: we experienced serious problems geting the card
to work, because it was supposed to be in the bottommost slot on the Ultra 60
rather than in the third-from-bottom slot (even though we had the card working
for 18 months in that slot, using the non-Sun MMAC* drivers and vic.xil).
The Ultra-60 hardware guide leads one to think that all 4 PCI slots are
equivalent 33 MHz slots, except for the topmost which is 33/66 MHz.  There is
no mention of slot positions in the installation manual for SunVideoPlus 1.3,
which is not hardware-concerned.  Nor is it likely to be stated in the
original hardware booklet (which I can not find; I think our hardware people
failed to pass it along).  It is not mentioned in the online version of the
hardware manual at: http://docs.sun.com:80/ab2/coll.188.2/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/@Ab2PageView/749?DwebQuery=sunvideo&Ab2Lang=C&Ab2Enc=iso-8859-1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 1) Download following files:

       SunVideo_Plus_1.3_Install_Guide.ps
       SunVideo_Plus_1.3_Install_Guide.pdf
       svp_1.3_fcs.tar.gz

 2) Become user root.

 3) Unpack main distribution file:

       gunzip svp_1.3_fcs.tar.gz
       tar xvf svp_1.3_fcs.tar
       [creates many directories/files]
       rm svp_1.3_fcs.tar

 4) Convert installation guide (./SunVideo_Plus_1.3_Install_Guide.ps) to PDF
    (./SunVideo_Plus_1.3_Install_Guide.pdf).  Convert User's Guide
    (Docs/C/sunvideoplusUG.ps) to PDF (./sunvideoplusUG.pdf).

 5) Remove previous versions of SunVideoPlus software, if installed.  If one
    were using the Sun-supplied drivers, this would involve removing
    SUNWvtsvp, SUNWsvpab, SUNWo1kpu, and SUNWo1kpd (for SunVideoPlus 1.0), or
    SUNWvtsvp, SUNWsvpab, SUNWo1kpx, SUNWo1kpu, and SUNWo1kpd (for 1.1, 1.2).
    However, we used an alternative set of device drivers, supplied by Osprey
    (actual maker of the SunVideoPlus card) which had been found to work with
    the UCL MBONE videoconferencing tool, vic.xil:

       MMACo1kp Osprey-1500 Audio/Video Codec PCI Card Device Driver. 
       MMACo1ku Osprey-1x00 Audio/Video Codec Runtime Support Software
       MMACo1kx Osprey-1x00 Audio/Video Codec XIL 1.3 Runtime Support Software

    They are removed by:

       pkgrm MMACo1kp MMACo1ku MMACo1kx

    answering yes to all queries.
    [transcript appended]

 6) Install the common SunVideo_Plus 1.3 packages (SUNWo1kpu, SUNWopi,
    SUNWopi1k, SUNWsvpab, and SUNWvtsvp):

       cd  Common/Packages
       pkgadd -d .

    choosing "all" and then answering yes to all queries, and select "heavy"
    documentation options.  When the installation of package  begins, the
    installation process will ask you to specify the parent directory for the
    AnswerBook2 Collection for this package.  Specify the following path:

       /opt

    This installs:

       SUNWo1kpu  SunVideo Plus Runtime Support Software (sparc) 1.3,REV=1.3.1
       SUNWopi    OPI Runtime Library Package (sparc) 2.2,REV=2.2.0
       SUNWopi1k  SunVideoPlus OPI Runtime Package (sparc) 2.2,REV=2.2.0
       SUNWsvpab  SunVideo Plus Collection (all) 188.2.4
       SUNWvtsvp  SunVTS Sun Video Plus test module

    [transcript appended]

 7) Install the Solaris 2.6-specific SunVideo_Plus 1.3 packages (SUNWo1kpd.u,
    SUNWo1kpx):

       cd  ../../Solaris_2.6/Packages
       pkgadd -d .

    choosing "all" and then answering yes to all queries.
    This installs:

       SUNWo1kpd.u SunVideo Plus PCI Card Dev Driver (sparc.sun4u) 1.3,REV=2.3.1
       SUNWo1kpx   SunVideo Plus XIL-1.3 Runtime Support Software

    [transcript appended]

 8) Reboot the system:

       sync; sync
       reboot -- -r

 9) On depot server: create depot component of SunVideoPlus 1.3:

       mkdir /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3
       mkdir /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3/pdf
       cp ./SunVideo_Plus_1.3_Install_Guide.pdf \
          /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3/pdf
       chown root:root \
         /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3/pdf/SunVideo_Plus_1.3_Install_Guide.pdf
       chmod 644 \
         /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3/pdf/SunVideo_Plus_1.3_Install_Guide.pdf
       cp ./sunvideoplusUG.pdf /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3/pdf
       chown root:root /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3/pdf/sunvideoplusUG.pdf
       chmod 644 /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3/pdf/sunvideoplusUG.pdf
       cp ./README.LOCAL /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3
       chown root:root /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3/README.LOCAL
       chmod 644 /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3/README.LOCAL

    [this depot package contains only documentation]

10) Complete depot installation on depot server:

       mv /depot/package/SunVideoPlus_1.3 /depot_server/sparc/SunOS5.6/package
       [or appropriate equivalent]
       remove older versions of SunVideoPlus from depot_server directory,
       or place them in the /depot/.exclude files on each client.

11) Note that the locally written shell wrapper for vic must be edited to
    support this new driver.  See file ./vic-2.8ucl3-xil-svpdriver.wrapper.

12) Complete depot installation on each client:

       depot_init -v (or depot_update_client -v or appropriate equivalent)

13) Test; first, note initial value of LD_LIBRARY_PATH:

       LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/depot/lib

    also note that there is a file:

       /devices/pci@1f,4000/pci1061,3@5:o1k0

    now, set environment for SunVideo Plus and XIL:

       setenv O1KHOME /opt/SUNWo1kp
       setenv XILHOME /opt/SUNWits/Graphics-sw/xil
       setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /opt/SUNWits/Graphics-sw/xil/lib:/opt/SUNWo1kp/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

    Finally, connect a video source to the card and run the test program:

       /opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/xil_display

    which results in a window popping up, a brief display, then the message:

       99 frames in 3.26783 seconds, 30.2953 frames/second

    Test further by running vic and sunforum if available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special addendum on installation problems:

Note that the above instructions apply to the situation that would have
obtained had the card been properly installed in the bottommost of 4 PCI slots
on the UltraSPARC 60.

Initially, when the SunVideo Plus PCI card was in the wrong slot, the following
occurred when the "/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/xil_display" test was run:

   error opening /dev/o1k0 [0]
   XilDefaultErrorFunc:
      error category: XIL_ERROR_OTHER
        error string: MMACo1k-14
            error id: MMACo1k-14
          is warning: FALSE
      primary error detected in file O1kDevice.cc, line 299 in XIL
   XilDefaultErrorFunc:
      error category: XIL_ERROR_SYSTEM
        error string: MMACo1k-1
            error id: MMACo1k-1
          is warning: FALSE
      primary error detected in file XilDeviceIOo1k.cc, line 279 in XIL
   XilDefaultErrorFunc:
      error category: XIL_ERROR_RESOURCE
        error string: Out of memory
            error id: di-1
          is warning: FALSE
      primary error detected in file XilDeviceManagerIOo1k.cc, line 70 in XIL
   XilDefaultErrorFunc:
      error category: XIL_ERROR_SYSTEM
        error string: Could not create input/output device
            error id: di-149
          is warning: FALSE
      primary error detected in file XilSystemState.cc, line 1530 in XIL
   failed to open MMACo1k device

To remedy this situation, we had to to do the following (as root):

1) Power down machine and move card to bottommost slot

2) Reapply power, and when UNIX is again running, remove driver package:

      pkgrm SUNWo1kpd

3) Reboot, rebulding devices:

      sync; reboot -r

4) Examine /etc/path_to_inst for lines of form:

      "/pci@1f,4000/pci1061,3@2" 0 "o1k"
      "/pci@1f,4000/pci1061,3@5" 1 "o1k"

   If such lines are present (they were) remove them.
   sync; boot -r

5) Re-install the device driver:

      cd  ./Solaris_2.6/Packages
      pkgadd -d .  [adding only: SUNWo1kpd]

5) Examine /etc/path_to_inst; there should be a single entry of the form:

      "/pci@1f,4000/pci1061,3@5" 0 "o1k"

6) Tests of /opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/xil_display, vic, and sunforum should now work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Output from "pkgrm MMACo1kp MMACo1ku MMACo1kx" command:

bil[root]csh:73>pkgrm MMACo1kp MMACo1ku MMACo1kx

The following package is currently installed:
   MMACo1kp        Osprey-1500 Audio/Video Codec PCI Card Device Driver.
                   (sparc.sun4u) 1.2,REV=2.2.1

Do you want to remove this package? y

## Removing installed package instance <MMACo1kp>

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of removing this package.

Do you want to continue with the removal of this package [y,n,?,q] y
## Verifying package dependencies.
## Processing package information.
## Removing pathnames in class <devlinktab>
## Removing pathnames in class <none>
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/vscale.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey <shared pathname not removed>
/opt/MMACo1k <shared pathname not removed>
/opt <shared pathname not removed>
/kernel/drv/o1k.conf
/kernel/drv/o1k
/kernel/drv <shared pathname not removed>
/kernel <shared pathname not removed>
/etc/rc2.d/S93o1k-config
/etc/rc2.d <shared pathname not removed>
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_t7
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_t6
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_t5
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_t4
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_t3
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_t2
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_t1
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_t0
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_7
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_6
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_5
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_4
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_3
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_2
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_1
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm/o1kctl_0
/etc/opt/MMACo1k/dbm
/etc/opt/MMACo1k
/etc/opt <shared pathname not removed>
/etc/init.d/o1k-config
/etc/init.d <shared pathname not removed>
/etc <shared pathname not removed>
## Executing postremove script.
## Updating system information.

Removal of <MMACo1kp> was successful.

The following package is currently installed:
   MMACo1ku        Osprey-1x00 Audio/Video Codec Runtime Support Software
                   (sparc) 1.2,REV=1.2.1

Do you want to remove this package? y

## Removing installed package instance <MMACo1ku>

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of removing this package.

Do you want to continue with the removal of this package [y,n,?,q] y
## Verifying package dependencies.
## Processing package information.
## Executing preremove script.
/dev/rtvc[0-9]: No such file or directory
## Removing pathnames in class <compute>
## Removing pathnames in class <none>
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/yyremap
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/vtest.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/vtest
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/vscale
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/vph261.010
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/vpcodep.2
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/vpcode.jpg
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/vpcode.2
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/prv.263
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/mpegenc.sun
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/mpeg.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/monitor
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/jpeg.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/jpeg
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/hello.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/hello
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/h26x.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/h26x
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/h263p.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/h263p
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/h261.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/h261
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/g2.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/fpassf
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/fpass.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/fpass
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/evpcode.2
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/dsp723.exe
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/dsp.exe
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/diag.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/diag
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/cellb.ini
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey/cellb
/opt/MMACo1k/osprey
/opt/MMACo1k/lib/libotiaudio.so.1
/opt/MMACo1k/lib/libotiaudio.so
/opt/MMACo1k/lib/libo1kusr.so.1
/opt/MMACo1k/lib/libo1kusr.so
/opt/MMACo1k/lib
/opt/MMACo1k/diag/o1k_trace
/opt/MMACo1k/diag/o1k_dram
/opt/MMACo1k/diag/o1k_diags
/opt/MMACo1k/diag/o1k_db_reset
/opt/MMACo1k/diag
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/xilh_video_receiver
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/xilh_video_broadcast
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/xil_video_receiver
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/xil_video_broadcast
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/xil_record
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/xil_play
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/xil_grab
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/xil_display
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/xil_decompress
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/xil_compress
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/svc_uninstall_xil1.3
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/svc_install_xil1.3
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/svc_devices
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/soundtool
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/o1k_ctl
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/o1k_conf
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/o1k_audrec
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/o1k_audplay
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/o1k_audloop
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/o1k_audhdr
/opt/MMACo1k/bin/SunVideoPlus
/opt/MMACo1k/bin
/opt/MMACo1k
## Updating system information.

Removal of <MMACo1ku> was successful.

The following package is currently installed:
   MMACo1kx        Osprey-1x00 Audio/Video Codec XIL 1.3 Runtime Support Software
                   (sparc) 5.6,REV=1.2.1

Do you want to remove this package? y

## Removing installed package instance <MMACo1kx>

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of removing this package.

Do you want to continue with the removal of this package [y,n,?,q] y
## Verifying package dependencies.
## Processing package information.
## Executing preremove script.
## Removing pathnames in class <OWconfig>
## Removing pathnames in class <none>
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES/xilIO_MMACo1k.mo
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES <shared pathname not removed>
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/locale/C <shared pathname not removed>
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/locale <shared pathname not removed>
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilIO_MMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilCompute_UYVYMMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilCompute_Mpeg1MMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilCompute_JpegMMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilCompute_H261MMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilCompute_CellBMMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers <shared pathname not removed>
/usr/openwin/lib/xil <shared pathname not removed>
/usr/openwin/lib <shared pathname not removed>
/usr/openwin <shared pathname not removed>
## Executing postremove script.
## Updating system information.

Removal of <MMACo1kx> was successful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Output from "cd  Common/Packages; pkgadd -d ." command:

bil[root]csh:61>pkgadd -d .

The following packages are available:
  1  SUNWo1kpu     SunVideo Plus Runtime Support Software
                   (sparc) 1.3,REV=1.3.1
  2  SUNWopi       OPI Runtime Library Package
                   (sparc) 2.2,REV=2.2.0
  3  SUNWopi1k     SunVideoPlus OPI Runtime Package
                   (sparc) 2.2,REV=2.2.0
  4  SUNWsvpab     SunVideo Plus Collection
                   (all) 188.2.4
  5  SUNWvtsvp     SunVTS Sun Video Plus test module
                   (sparc) 2.1.1,REV=1999.09.17

Select package(s) you wish to process (or 'all' to process
all packages). (default: all) [?,??,q]: 

Processing package instance <SUNWo1kpu> from </home/rodgers/SunVideoPlus_1.3.dir/Common/Packages>

SunVideo Plus Runtime Support Software
(sparc) 1.3,REV=1.3.1
Copyright 1999 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 1999 MultiMedia Access Corporation - Osprey Technologies Inc. 

All Rights Reserved.

This product and related documentation is protected by copyright laws and 
international treaties. No part of this product or related documentation  
may be reproduced, distributed, or decompiled in any form by any means 
without prior written authorization of MultiMedia Access Corporation. 
Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any part of 
it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be 
prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.

MMAC reserves the right to change any products herein at any time and 
without notice. MMAC does not assume any liability arising from the 
application or use of this product, except as expressly agreed to in 
writing by MMAC. Use and purchase of this product does not convey a license
under any patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, or any other 
intellectual property rights of MMAC, Sun Microsystems, or others. 

Sun, Sun Microsystems, Solaris, SunOS, OpenWindows, XView, VideoPix and
SunVideo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
All other product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their
respective owners.

Using </opt> as the package base directory.
## Processing package information.
## Processing system information.
## Verifying package dependencies.
## Verifying disk space requirements.
## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.
## Checking for setuid/setgid programs.

Installing SunVideo Plus Runtime Support Software as <SUNWo1kpu>

## Installing part 1 of 1.
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/SunVideoPlus
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/o1k_audhdr
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/o1k_audloop
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/o1k_audplay
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/o1k_audrec
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/o1k_conf
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/o1k_ctl
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/soundtool
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/svc_devices
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/svc_install_xil1.3
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/svc_uninstall_xil1.3
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/xil_compress
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/xil_decompress
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/xil_display
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/xil_video_broadcast
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/xil_video_receiver
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/xilh_video_broadcast
/opt/SUNWo1kp/bin/xilh_video_receiver
/opt/SUNWo1kp/diag/o1k_db_reset
/opt/SUNWo1kp/diag/o1k_diags
/opt/SUNWo1kp/diag/o1k_dram
/opt/SUNWo1kp/diag/o1k_svts
/opt/SUNWo1kp/diag/o1k_trace
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_audloop/Makefile
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_audloop/audloop.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_audplay/Makefile
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_audplay/audplay.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_audrec/Makefile
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_audrec/audrec.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/Makefile
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/bitmaps/address_button
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/bitmaps/audio_setting
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/bitmaps/avpanel_button
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/bitmaps/call_button
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/bitmaps/hangup_button
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/bitmaps/o1kconf.icon
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/bitmaps/o1kconf.mask
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/bitmaps/record_button
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/bitmaps/setup_button
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/bitmaps/video_setting
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/bitmaps/view_button
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/blank261.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/cellb_util.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/cellb_util.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/cmap.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/dither.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/dither.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_ab.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_ab.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_audio.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_audio.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_cntrl.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_conf.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_conf.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_conf_stubs.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_conf_ui.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_conf_ui.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_defines.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_misc.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_misc.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_network.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_network.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_thread.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_thread.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_timer.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_timer.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_video.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/o1k_video.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/packet.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/receive.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/receive.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/transmit.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/transmit.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/window.cc
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/o1k_conf/window_state.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/soundtool/Makefile
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/soundtool/soundtool.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/soundtool/soundtool.icon
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/Makefile
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/cellb_util.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/cellb_util.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/cmap.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/dither.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/dither.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/packet.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/params.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/receive.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/receive.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/rparams.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/tparams.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/transmit.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/transmit.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/window.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/window_state.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/xilbroadcast.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_broadcast/xilvc.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_compress/Makefile
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_compress/xil_compress.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_decompress/Makefile
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_decompress/memmap.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_decompress/memmap.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_decompress/xil_decompress.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_decompress/xilcis_color.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_display/Makefile
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_display/dcmap.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_display/ddither.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_display/ddither.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xil_display/display.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/Makefile
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/blank261.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/cellb_util.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/cellb_util.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/cmap.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/dither.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/dither.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/packet.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/params.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/receive.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/receive.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/rparams.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/tparams.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/transmit.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/transmit.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/window.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/window_state.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/xilbroadcast.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/xilh261packet.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/examples/xilh_broadcast/xilvc.c
/opt/SUNWo1kp/include/oti_audio_device.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/include/oti_libaudio.h
/opt/SUNWo1kp/lib/libo1kusr.so <symbolic link>
/opt/SUNWo1kp/lib/libo1kusr.so.1
/opt/SUNWo1kp/lib/libotiaudio.so <symbolic link>
/opt/SUNWo1kp/lib/libotiaudio.so.1
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/cellb
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/cellb.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/diag
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/diag.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/dsp.exe
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/dsp723.exe
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/evpcode.2
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/fpass
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/fpass.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/fpassf
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/g2.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/h261
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/h261.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/h263p
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/h263p.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/h26x
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/h26x.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/h323
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/hello
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/hello.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/jdec
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/jdec.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/jpeg
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/jpeg.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/monitor
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/mpeg.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/mpegenc.sun
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/prv.263
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/vpcode.2
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/vpcode.jpg
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/vpcodep.2
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/vph261.010
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/vscale
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/vscale.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/vtest
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/vtest.ini
/opt/SUNWo1kp/osprey/yyremap
[ verifying class <none> ]

Installation of <SUNWo1kpu> was successful.

Processing package instance <SUNWopi> from </home/rodgers/SunVideoPlus_1.3.dir/Common/Packages>

OPI Runtime Library Package
(sparc) 2.2,REV=2.2.0
Copyright 1999 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 1999 ViewCast.com - Osprey Technologies Inc. 

All Rights Reserved.

This product and related documentation is protected by copyright laws and 
international treaties. No part of this product or related documentation  
may be reproduced, distributed, or decompiled in any form by any means 
without prior written authorization of ViewCast.com.
Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any part of 
it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be 
prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.

VCST reserves the right to change any products herein at any time and 
without notice. VCST does not assume any liability arising from the 
application or use of this product, except as expressly agreed to in 
writing by VCST. Use and purchase of this product does not convey a license
under any patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, or any other 
intellectual property rights of VCST, Sun Microsystems, or others. 

Sun, Sun Microsystems, Solaris, SunOS, OpenWindows, XView, VideoPix and
SunVideo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
All other product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their
respective owners.

Using </opt> as the package base directory.
## Processing package information.
## Processing system information.
## Verifying package dependencies.
## Verifying disk space requirements.
## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.
## Checking for setuid/setgid programs.

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of installing this package.

Do you want to continue with the installation of <SUNWopi> [y,n,?] y

Installing OPI Runtime Library Package as <SUNWopi>

## Installing part 1 of 1.
/opt/SUNWopi/lib/libopi.so <symbolic link>
/opt/SUNWopi/lib/libopi.so.1
/opt/SUNWopi/lib/libopic.so <symbolic link>
/opt/SUNWopi/lib/libopic.so.1
/opt/SUNWopi/lib/libopisw.so <symbolic link>
/opt/SUNWopi/lib/libopisw.so.1
[ verifying class <none> ]
## Executing postinstall script.

Installation of <SUNWopi> was successful.

Processing package instance <SUNWopi1k> from </home/rodgers/SunVideoPlus_1.3.dir/Common/Packages>

SunVideoPlus OPI Runtime Package
(sparc) 2.2,REV=2.2.0
Copyright 1999 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 1999 ViewCast.com - Osprey Technologies Inc. 

All Rights Reserved.

This product and related documentation is protected by copyright laws and 
international treaties. No part of this product or related documentation  
may be reproduced, distributed, or decompiled in any form by any means 
without prior written authorization of ViewCast.com.
Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any part of 
it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be 
prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.

VCST reserves the right to change any products herein at any time and 
without notice. VCST does not assume any liability arising from the 
application or use of this product, except as expressly agreed to in 
writing by VCST. Use and purchase of this product does not convey a license
under any patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, or any other 
intellectual property rights of VCST, Sun Microsystems, or others. 

Sun, Sun Microsystems, Solaris, SunOS, OpenWindows, XView, VideoPix and
SunVideo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
All other product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their
respective owners.

Using </opt> as the package base directory.
## Processing package information.
## Processing system information.
   3 package pathnames are already properly installed.
## Verifying package dependencies.
## Verifying disk space requirements.
## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.
## Checking for setuid/setgid programs.

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of installing this package.

Do you want to continue with the installation of <SUNWopi1k> [y,n,?] y

Installing SunVideoPlus OPI Runtime Package as <SUNWopi1k>

## Installing part 1 of 1.
/opt/SUNWopi/lib/libo1kdrw.so <symbolic link>
/opt/SUNWopi/lib/libo1kdrw.so.1
/opt/SUNWopi/lib/libopio1k.so <symbolic link>
/opt/SUNWopi/lib/libopio1k.so.1
[ verifying class <none> ]
## Executing postinstall script.
Performing merge for /opt/SUNWopi/config/opi.devices...

Installation of <SUNWopi1k> was successful.

Processing package instance <SUNWsvpab> from </home/rodgers/SunVideoPlus_1.3.dir/Common/Packages>

SunVideo Plus Collection
(all) 188.2.4
Copyright 1999 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.

The installation options are as follows: 
Option:	Description:
--------------------------------------------
1. nil:    leave data on cdrom, but update AB2 Catalog for cdrom access.
2. heavy:  add the complete package to the system and update the AB2 Catalog.

Enter the number of an installation option from the list above (1 or 2).

Select an installation option: 2
Installation option: heavy selected.

The following request for input asks you to specify
the parent directory of this AnswerBook2 Collection.

Specify the parent path of this AnswerBook2 Collection directory: /opt
Using </opt> as the package base directory.
## Processing package information.
## Processing system information.
## Verifying package dependencies.
## Verifying disk space requirements.
## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.
## Checking for setuid/setgid programs.

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of installing this package.

Do you want to continue with the installation of <SUNWsvpab> [y,n,?] y

Installing SunVideo Plus Collection as <SUNWsvpab>

## Installing part 1 of 1.
/opt/SUNWsvpab/booklist.txt
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/ebt/SUNVIDEOUG.dat
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/ebt/SUNVIDEOUG.edr
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/ebt/SUNVIDEOUG.tag
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/ebt/search.tdr <symbolic link>
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/ebt/toc.tdr
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/figures/11337.eps.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/figures/address.tif.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/figures/beingCalled.tiff.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/figures/controlPanel.tif.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/figures/graphic1.tif.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/figures/graphic2.tif.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/figures/graphic3.tif.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/figures/graphic4.tif.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/figures/graphic5.tif.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/index/index.dat
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/index/vocab.dat
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/SUNVIDEOUG/styles.ent
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/ebt/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS.dat
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/ebt/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS.edr
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/ebt/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS.tag
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/ebt/search.tdr <symbolic link>
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/ebt/toc.tdr
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/figures/graphic1.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/figures/graphic10.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/figures/graphic11.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/figures/graphic12.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/figures/graphic13.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/figures/graphic2.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/figures/graphic4.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/figures/graphic5.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/figures/graphic7.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/figures/graphic8.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/figures/graphic9.gif
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/index/index.dat
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/index/vocab.dat
/opt/SUNWsvpab/books/UGSUNVIDEOPLUS/styles.ent
/opt/SUNWsvpab/libidx/books.lst
/opt/SUNWsvpab/libidx/freqs/index.dat
/opt/SUNWsvpab/libidx/freqs/vocab.dat
/opt/SUNWsvpab/styles.ent
[ verifying class <Main> ]
/opt/SUNWsvpab/collinfo
/opt/SUNWsvpab/socat
[ verifying class <CONFIG> ]
## Executing postinstall script.
Adding AnswerBook Collections with command:
/usr/lib/ab2/bin/ab2admin -o install -n SUNWsvpab -d /opt/SUNWsvpab/collinfo 
Added  : SunVideo Plus  Collection
Restarting the server
/usr/lib/ab2/bin/ab2admin -o stop
/usr/lib/ab2/bin/ab2admin -o start

Installation of <SUNWsvpab> was successful.

Processing package instance <SUNWvtsvp> from </home/rodgers/SunVideoPlus_1.3.dir/Common/Packages>

SunVTS Sun Video Plus test module
(sparc) 2.1.1,REV=1999.09.17
Copyright 1999 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Using </> as the package base directory.
## Processing package information.
## Processing system information.
   3 package pathnames are already properly installed.
## Verifying package dependencies.
WARNING:
    The <SUNWo1kpd> package "SunVideo Plus PCI Card Device
    Driver." is a prerequisite package and should be
    installed.
WARNING:
    The <SUNWvts> package "Online Validation Test Suite" is
    a prerequisite package and should be installed.

Do you want to continue with the installation of <SUNWvtsvp> [y,n,?] y
## Verifying disk space requirements.
## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.
## Checking for setuid/setgid programs.

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of installing this package.

Do you want to continue with the installation of <SUNWvtsvp> [y,n,?] y

Installing SunVTS Sun Video Plus test module as <SUNWvtsvp>

## Installing part 1 of 1.
/opt/SUNWvts/bin/o1k_dma.ref
/opt/SUNWvts/bin/o1ktest
/opt/SUNWvts/bin/o1ktest_info.o
/opt/SUNWvts/bin/sparcv9/o1ktest_info.o
/opt/SUNWvts/bin/testadd
/opt/SUNWvts/bin/testrm
/opt/SUNWvts/lib/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES/o1ktest.msg
[ verifying class <none> ]
## Executing postinstall script.
/usr/ccs/bin/nm: /opt/SUNWvts/bin/vtsinfo.so: No such file or directory
o1ktest_info.o is in vtsinfo.a, and testprobe_o1ktest in vtsinfo.so.
o1ktest is added to SunVTS.

Installation of <SUNWvtsvp> was successful.

The following packages are available:
  1  SUNWo1kpu     SunVideo Plus Runtime Support Software
                   (sparc) 1.3,REV=1.3.1
  2  SUNWopi       OPI Runtime Library Package
                   (sparc) 2.2,REV=2.2.0
  3  SUNWopi1k     SunVideoPlus OPI Runtime Package
                   (sparc) 2.2,REV=2.2.0
  4  SUNWsvpab     SunVideo Plus Collection
                   (all) 188.2.4
  5  SUNWvtsvp     SunVTS Sun Video Plus test module
                   (sparc) 2.1.1,REV=1999.09.17

Select package(s) you wish to process (or 'all' to process
all packages). (default: all) [?,??,q]: q

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Output from "cd  ../../Solaris_2.6/Packages; pkgadd -d ." command:

bil[root]csh:63>pkgadd -d .

The following packages are available:
  1  SUNWo1kpd.u     SunVideo Plus PCI Card Device Driver.
                     (sparc.sun4u) 1.3,REV=2.3.1
  2  SUNWo1kpx       SunVideo Plus XIL-1.3 Runtime Support Software
                     (sparc) 5.6,REV=1.3.0

Select package(s) you wish to process (or 'all' to process
all packages). (default: all) [?,??,q]: 

Processing package instance <SUNWo1kpd.u> from </home/rodgers/SunVideoPlus_1.3.dir/Solaris_2.6/Packages>

SunVideo Plus PCI Card Device Driver.
(sparc.sun4u) 1.3,REV=2.3.1
Copyright 1999 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 1999 MultiMedia Access Corporation - Osprey Technologies Inc. 

All Rights Reserved.

This product and related documentation is protected by copyright laws and 
international treaties. No part of this product or related documentation  
may be reproduced, distributed, or decompiled in any form by any means 
without prior written authorization of MultiMedia Access Corporation. 
Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any part of 
it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be 
prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.

MMAC reserves the right to change any products herein at any time and 
without notice. MMAC does not assume any liability arising from the 
application or use of this product, except as expressly agreed to in 
writing by MMAC. Use and purchase of this product does not convey a license
under any patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, or any other 
intellectual property rights of MMAC, Sun Microsystems, or others. 

Sun, Sun Microsystems, Solaris, SunOS, OpenWindows, XView, VideoPix and
SunVideo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
All other product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their
respective owners.

## Executing checkinstall script.
Using </> as the package base directory.
## Processing package information.
## Processing system information.
   6 package pathnames are already properly installed.
## Verifying package dependencies.
## Verifying disk space requirements.
## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.
## Checking for setuid/setgid programs.

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of installing this package.

Do you want to continue with the installation of <SUNWo1kpd> [y,n,?] y

Installing SunVideo Plus PCI Card Device Driver. as <SUNWo1kpd>

## Executing preinstall script.
removing old drivers
Looking for and Removing old device entries
## Installing part 1 of 1.
/etc/init.d/o1k-config
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_0
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_1
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_2
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_3
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_4
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_5
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_6
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_7
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_t0
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_t1
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_t2
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_t3
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_t4
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_t5
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_t6
/etc/opt/SUNWo1kp/dbm/o1kctl_t7
/kernel/drv/o1k
/kernel/drv/o1k.conf
[ verifying class <none> ]
/etc/rc2.d/S93o1k-config <linked pathname>
[ verifying class <devlinktab> ]
## Executing postinstall script.
            compatible: 'pci1061,3' + 'pciclass,048000'
Found o1k Based Hardware
Adding driver now...
Could not unlink /dev/dsk/c1t5d0s0 							because: No such file or directory

Installation of <SUNWo1kpd> was successful.

Processing package instance <SUNWo1kpx> from </home/rodgers/SunVideoPlus_1.3.dir/Solaris_2.6/Packages>

SunVideo Plus XIL-1.3 Runtime Support Software
(sparc) 5.6,REV=1.3.0
Copyright 1999 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 1999 MultiMedia Access Corporation - Osprey Technologies Inc. 

All Rights Reserved.

This product and related documentation is protected by copyright laws and 
international treaties. No part of this product or related documentation  
may be reproduced, distributed, or decompiled in any form by any means 
without prior written authorization of MultiMedia Access Corporation. 
Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any part of 
it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be 
prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.

MMAC reserves the right to change any products herein at any time and 
without notice. MMAC does not assume any liability arising from the 
application or use of this product, except as expressly agreed to in 
writing by MMAC. Use and purchase of this product does not convey a license
under any patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, or any other 
intellectual property rights of MMAC, Sun Microsystems, or others. 

Sun, Sun Microsystems, Solaris, SunOS, OpenWindows, XView, VideoPix and
SunVideo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
All other product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their
respective owners.

## Executing checkinstall script.
XIL 1.3 is available on system...
Using </usr> as the package base directory.
## Processing package information.
## Processing system information.
   7 package pathnames are already properly installed.
## Verifying package dependencies.
## Verifying disk space requirements.
## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.
## Checking for setuid/setgid programs.

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of installing this package.

Do you want to continue with the installation of <SUNWo1kpx> [y,n,?] y

Installing SunVideo Plus XIL-1.3 Runtime Support Software as <SUNWo1kpx>

## Installing part 1 of 1.
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilCompute_CellBMMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilCompute_H261MMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilCompute_JpegMMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilCompute_Mpeg1MMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilCompute_UYVYMMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/devhandlers/xilIO_MMACo1k.so.2
/usr/openwin/lib/xil/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES/xilIO_MMACo1k.mo
[ verifying class <none> ]
[ verifying class <OWconfig> ]

Installation of <SUNWo1kpx> was successful.

The following packages are available:
  1  SUNWo1kpd.u     SunVideo Plus PCI Card Device Driver.
                     (sparc.sun4u) 1.3,REV=2.3.1
  2  SUNWo1kpx       SunVideo Plus XIL-1.3 Runtime Support Software
                     (sparc) 5.6,REV=1.3.0

Select package(s) you wish to process (or 'all' to process
all packages). (default: all) [?,??,q]: q

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------