Subject: Videoconferencing

From: "Le Masurier, Laura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:11:08 +0100

Hi,
 
  I work for the Court Service in London England.  We are interested in
video conferencing.  I have searched the net unsuccessfully.  All I want to
know is where there are centres that I could have a video conference in the
London, Chester or Leeds areas.  If I wanted a video conference, where could
I go.  
 
  Can you give me any information atall that may help us?
 
Many Thanks

Laura Lemasurier 
Laura Le Masurier 
Modernising the Civil Courts
0171 210 1620 

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the
addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not
permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies
and inform the sender by return e-mail.

Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message could be
intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in mind when deciding
whether to send material in response to this message by e-mail.