Subject: TOOLS Europe 2000 - Call for participation

From: Jean-Marc Jezequel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:53:08 +0200

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]
[Please forward this message to colleagues you think might be interested]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOOLS Europe 2000
   "Enterprise Architecture - Patterns - Components"

Mont St Michel & St Malo, France
    June 5-8, 2000

http://www.tools.com/europe

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

TOOLS is the major international conference series devoted to applications
of object-oriented technology. TOOLS Europe 2000 focuses on Enterprise
Architecture, Patterns, and Components.  It will be held in Le Mont St
Michel, at the borderline of Normandy and Brittany in the north-west of
France, which can easily and quickly be reached from Paris.

TOOLS Europe 2000 will continue the commitment to excellence of 
earlier TOOLS conferences in Europe, Australia, Asia and the USA 
with an outstanding program:

- Top keynotes by J. Coplien, B. Meyer, W. Pree, J. Daniels, I. Graham
- 18 tutorials by leading experts in Enterprise Architecture, Patterns,
       Components, UML, Java, Embeded Software, and more...
- 4 workshops, including J. Coplien's two day "Mastery of Patterns" workshop
- 7 technical sessions by selected industry and academic presenters
- a panel on "What is architecture?"
- an exiting social program, with a cocktail diner at "La Mere Poulard", a
visit of the of Mt St Michel Abbey, and a visit and banquet in St Malo.

Full programme and online registration available from

http://www.irisa.fr/TE2000

(Early registration rate applies until May 5, 2000)