Subject: We Have Answers for Your Business

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:10:14

We can list your website in all 
major Search Engines and achieve Top 30 positions. 
GUARANTEED! 

If people cannot find your business in the first 10 to 30 matches
of a search, then submitting was a waste of time.
The best advertising dollars you can spend on the
Web are in achieving search engine rankings. 

There are several reasons:

1. Nearly everyone (95% of Internet users) begins 
their Web travels at a major search engine.

2. Anyone finding your site on a search engine 
is someone who was specifically looking for your company,
product or service. That makes them much more likely 
to buy something than if they'd clicked on a banner 
ad out of idle curiosity.

3. Third party studies have proven that search engines
provide better results than most other forms of Web advertising.

We key on the following major search engines:
Yahoo-AltaVista-WebCrawler-Lycos-Excite-iwon-Looksmart-
AskJeeves-AOL Search-Netscape-HotBot-MSN-Infoseek-Snap-
Google-Northern Light-Open Directory-Findwhat-Magellan-Goto
And 600 more.

Our goal is to list your website in all
major search engines and achieve Top 30 positions. 
GUARANTEED! 

We are not one of those companies offering submission service
to 1550 search engines without any guarantee. 
That is a waste of money and time for you.

For more information please email to:
[email-masked]
   
with the subject: Send me more information

Or call:

Nick Velez
1-718-583-3134

Monday-Friday
From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Time

------------------------------------------------------------
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress 
this letter cannot be considered "spam" as long as we include: 
1) contact information (see above); and, 2) the way to be removed 
from future mailings (see below). 

To be removed from this list, please mail to: 
[email-masked] with 'remove' in 
subject line and you will be removed from our list.
------------------------------------------------------------