Subject: Unidentified subject!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:46:58 -0500

[140.185.1.132])
	by serve.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) with ESMTP id MAA05604
	for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:40:09 -0500
Received: by ddsmttayz003 with Internet Mail Service (5.5.2650.10)
	id <G8VPQDL4>; Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:39:49 -0500
Message-ID:
<[email-masked]>
From: "Vass, Bill, SES, OASD/C3I/ITD" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Subject: OSD(C3I) Secure Distributed Computing  Summit, April 24/25
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:49:39 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2650.10)
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk
Reply-To: "Vass, Bill, SES, OASD/C3I/ITD" <[email-masked]>

The OBJECTive Technology Group (TheOTG) List Service Posting
=============================================================
ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS FOR EARLY REGISTRATION!

Discover the latest lessons learned from industry, intelligence community,
and DoD IT leaders on successful implementations of: XML/XMI, CORBA, JINI,
Information Assurance Programs, and Distributed Frameworks.

The Office of the Secretary of Defense (C3I) and the sponsors of
Defense@E-Business invite you and your associates to attend the "Distributed
Networked Computing for a Secure Defense" forum.  IT leadership from DoD,
the Intelligence Community and Industry are gathering to detail management
strategies and solution frameworks for Secure Distributed Computing.

April 24-25 at the Crystal City Hilton in Arlington, VA - minutes from the
Pentagon and the Crystal City metro stop.  Learn how Information Assurance,
Distributed Object Computing, and the Internet are converging to create new
challenges and opportunities.
http://www.theotg.com/OSD

Partial Listing of Distinguished Speakers (alph. arr.):
   Calvin Andrus, CTO for Collaboration, Central Intelligence Agency
   Brigadier General Anthony (Bud) Bell, Vice Commander, USAF AQX HQ
   Paul Brubaker, Deputy CIO, Office of the Secretary of Defense, C3I
   Larry Cogut, Director of Architectures, Patent Trademark Office
   Dr. James Cunningham, Executive Director, USAF, Electronic Systems
Command
   Dr. V Garber, Director of Interoperability, OSD ATL
   R. Michael Green, DoD PKI Program Office Director, National Security
Agency
   Sam Greenblatt, Vice President, Advanced Technology, Computer Associates
   Sridhar Iyengar, Senior Fellow, Unisys
   Paul Kendall, Director, DOJ Programs, Department of Justice
   Vasselios Laopodis, DG Information Society, European Union
   Majid Naderkhani, CIO, Bell Atlantic
   John Osterholz, Director, Information, Integration, and Interoperability,
OSD C3I
   Terry Santavicca, DDO CIO, National Security Agency
   Tony Scott, CTO, General Motors
   Capt. Paul Tibbitts, Deputy CIO, OSD HA (Health Affairs)
   William Vass, Director of Technology, OSD C3I
   Steve Vinoski, CTO, IONA Technologies
   Dr. Jim Waldo, Distinguished Engineering, Sun Microsystems
   Andrew Watson, CTO and Chief Architect, Object Management Group
   John A. Weiler, Executive Director, Interoperability Clearinghouse
   Howard Winter, Project Manager, Unified Cryptological Architecture,
National Security Agency
...And a host of other industry dignitaries.

Register Online at http://www.theotg.com/OSD or call the Hilton at (703)
418-6800

COSTS:
	Early Bird Government Rate: $195
	Early Bird Commercial Rate: $295 (AFCEA, ICH and OMG members $270)
               Technology Showcase and E-Social Pass: ONLY $50.
(After March 31, $100 late fee will be applied, on-site Registration: $450,
Meal-passes: $50)

NOTE
April 26, from 09:00 to 13:00, the Interoperability Clearinghouse will be
co-hosting an International Interoperability Working Group with NDIA, OSD
ATL, European Union, and the Software Productivity Consortium.  Attendance
is open. Cost is $35 to cover lunch.  Goal is to establish software
architecture validation models for COTS integration.  Call 703-768-4975 or
1-800-SEE-OOTS for assistance

Reserve your room at the Hilton by calling (703) 418-6800 (by March 24 for
special rates)

For Group rates or sponsorship information call 703-768-0400.

Government Chair: Mr. William Vass, OSD C3I, 703-602-2720x102,
[email-masked]
Program Manager: John Weiler, Interop. Clearinghouse, 703-768-0400,
[email-masked]
http://www.theotg.com/OSD

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
The views and comments expressed in this open discussion &
announcement list are not necessarily those of the OTG or it's
clients.

There are two ways to unsubscribe from this list:
1 - By Email: Send the following text in the message body to [email-masked]: unsubscrive otg_notices
Ensure that you have no other text in the message body or subject, and that you send the message from the email
account that you wish to unsubscribe.

2. On Line: Use your browser to open www.theotg.com, and go to the Notice Service page.