Subject: FW: BOUNCE [email-masked]: Approval required:

From: "Skip McCormick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:16:16 -0400

>From [email-masked]  Wed Apr  5 13:54:05 2000
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 14:03:21 -0400
From: Conference Manager <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: OSD's DEFENSE@E-BUSINESS Registration Deadline Extended to April 14

DEADLINE EXTENDED; LEVEL 3 GOVERNMENT-ISSUED CREDIT CARDS NOW ACCEPTED
Drawing for FREE Palm Pilot V both days during E-Social

Dear Colleague,

The early bird discount for the Office of the Secretary of Defense's
(OSD C3I) Defense@E-Business Conference has been extended to April 14
due to earlier problems in accepting Level 3 government-issued cards.
All problems with processing Level 3 government-issued credit cards
online have been resolved.  Register now at http://www.theotg.com/OSD or
by faxing the form below to (703) 765-9295.  There will be a raffle for
a free Palm Pilot V on both days, available only to pre-registrants.

Please re-forward this notice.  We are sorry for any inconvenience this
may have caused.

***************************************************
                   OSD C3I’s DEFENSE@E-BUSINESS
        "Distributed Networked Computing for a Secure Defense"
                    April 24 – 25, 2000/8:00AM-5:00PM
                             Crystal City Hilton
                         http://www.theotg.com/OSD
To Register via fax, simply return the form at the bottom of this
message to (703)765-9295, or call (703) 768-0400
Reserve your hotel room at the Hilton Crystal City now by calling
(703) 418-6800 and asking for the Defense@E-Business room rate.
****************************************************

The dates are April 24-25, 8:00AM - 5:00 PM/E-Social 5:00PM-7:00PM at
the Hilton Crystal City in Arlington, VA - minutes from the Pentagon and
the Crystal City metro stop.  Learn how Information Assurance,
Distributed Object Computing, and the Internet are converging to create
new challenges and opportunities.
http://www.theotg.com/OSD

NOTE: The Interoperability Clearinghouse is hosting the NDIA SEC
Interoperability Task Force meeting on April 26th, 09:00 to 13:00. Cost
of $35. Covers drinks and lunch.  Register online at above URL.

FEES:
 Early Bird Government Rate: $195
 Early Bird Commercial Rate: $295 (AFCEA, ICH and OMG members $270)
 Meal passes are an additional $50

Technology Showcase and E-Social Pass ONLY: $50.
(After April 14, $100 late fee will be applied.  On-site Registration:
$450)

CIO Roundtable Luncheon: $35. Each day

For group rates call 800-SEE-OOTS
For more information call 703-768-0400

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
The views and comments expressed in this discussion & announcement list are not necessarily those of the OTG or its clients.

LIST MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION:
This moderated, consolidated list has been implemented to reduce duplication and to provide parties with the direct ability to add or remove themselves to or from the list as desired.

For detailed list information send an email to [email-masked] with the words "info otg_notices" in the message body.

There are two ways to unsubscribe from this list:

1. Send an email to [email-masked] with the words "unsubscribe otg_notices" in the message body (no quotes).  Please ensure that you have no other text in the message body or subject, and that you send the message from the email account that you wish to unsubscribe.

2. Or you can just send an email note to [email-masked] indicating that you desire to be removed from the OTG_Notices mailing list.  A member of the OTG web staff will be promptly remove any email address that you provide.