Subject: Pay on Performance! Search engine positioning.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:26:38

You pay only after results are shown to you. How about that!?

We can list your website in all major Search Engines and achieve 
Top 10 positions. GUARANTEED! 

If people cannot find your business in the first 
30 matches of a search, then submitting was a waste of time,
money and hope.

Search engine positioning is the most cost effective way 
of promoting your Website.

We key on the following major search engines:
Yahoo-AltaVista-WebCrawler-Lycos-Excite-iwon-Looksmart-
AskJeeves-AOL Search-Netscape-HotBot-MSN-Infoseek-Snap-
Google-Northern Light-Open Directory-Findwhat-Dogpile-
Goto-Canada-Fast Serch (Alltheweb)

Let us start launching your pages to the top of the search 
results today!

Top 10 positions. GUARANTEED! 

Pay on Performance. You pay only after we show you the results.

You choose how many search engines you want and we take your 
website to the TOP. As simple as that!!!

For more information email us at: [email-masked]
with this subject: Send me more information 

Or call:

Evelyn Navar
1-718-583-1771

Monday through Friday between 11am to 7pm Eastern Time

-------------------------------------------------------------
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress 
this letter cannot be considered "spam" as long as we include: 
1) contact information (see above); and, 
2) the way to be removed from future mailings (see below). 

To be removed from this list, please mail to: 
[email-masked] with 'remove' in 
subject line and you will be removed from our list.
------------------------------------------------------------