Subject: request for video trace files

From: Guoqiang Mao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:15:14 +0000

Dear Audio/Video Transport maillis users,

I am a graduate student at Edith Cowan University, Australia. I am now
doing some research on QoS analysis for real-time transport of video
traffic through ATM network. I need some video traffic files for my
simulation study. I have got Starwar files from the web. But I need more
such files for the study of heterogeneous video traffic case. Is there
any one can tell me where I can get more video traffic files? 

Your help will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Guoqiang

-- 
Guoqiang Mao
School of Engineering and Mathematics
Edith Cowan University
100 Joondalup Dr., Joondalup
Western Australia 6027
Tel: +61 8 94005318		Fax: +61 8 94005811