Subject: draft-wimmer-amr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:54:01 +0200

Dear I-D-manager and AVT group experts,

We are submitting an Internet Draft for discussion in the AVT group.

Title: MIME Type Registration of AMR Speech Codec
Authors: B. Wimmer, B. Hammer
Filename: draft-wimmer-amr-01.txt

This document specifies an efficient way to handle AMR speech-coded
data wihin the MIME framework. This document defines the required
procedures and parameters for both real-time transport over RTP
and storage of AMR speech data, e.g. as attachment to an email.
In addition optional parameters are described for using enhanced
error-detection and correction features.

In addition to the attached version of the draft.

Any comments by email are highly welcome. We are looking forward to the
upcoming discussion with you at the Pittsburg' meeting.

Best regards,
Bernhard Wimmer

 <<draft-wimmer-amr-01.txt>> 
************************************************************
Bernhard G. Wimmer
Siemens AG, Grillparzerstr. 12, 81675 München
Tel:     +49-89-722-23247
Fax:     +49-89-722-46489
GSM:     +49-172-8688920
Email:   [email-masked]
PGP-key: Available on request
************************************************************