Subject: DRAFT AVT agenda for Pittsburgh

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:30:01 -0400

Folks, 

Attached is a first draft of the AVT agenda for Pittsburgh. Please send
comments, corrections and additions to me and Steve as soon as possible. 
In particular, those who want agenda time but are not mentioned on this
draft should contact me urgently.

Thanks,
Colin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

		    Audio/Video Transport Working Group
				     
				  Agenda

Wednesday 2nd August 2000, 09:00-11:30
======================================

- Introduction and status update 		(Casner/Perkins)	15

- Enhancements to IP/UDP/RTP Header Compression	(Koren)			 5
	draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-00.txt

- A LightWeight IP Encapsulation (LIPE) Scheme 	(Chuah)			10
	draft-chuah-avt-lipe-01.txt 

- IP/UDP/RTP Header Compression over AAL2	(Koren)
	draft-buffam-avt-crtp-over-aal2-00.txt

- Applicability of RFC2429 to H.263++		(Wenger)		 5

- RTCP reporting extensions 			(Friedman)		20
	draft-friedman-avt-rtcp-report-extns-01.txt

- RTP Profile for RTCP-based Retransmission Request for Unicast session	10
	draft-ietf-avt-rtprx-00.txt		(Yano)

- RTP Payload Format to Enable Multiple Selective Retransmissions
	draft-miyazaki-avt-rtp-selret-01.txt	(Burmeister)		10

- RTCP-based Feedback for Predictive Video Coding
	draft-wenger-avt-rtcp-feedback-00.txt 	(Wenger)		15

- Low delay RTCP packet format for backward messages
	draft-fukunaga-low-delay-rtcp-00.txt 	(Fukunaga)		10

- RTP Payload Format for Generic FEC with ULP	(Li)
	draft-li-avt-ulp-00.txt

- A More Loss-Tolerant RTP Payload Format for MP3 Audio
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mp3-02.txt		(Finlayson) 		10

Thursday 3rd August 2000, 13:00-15:00
=====================================

- RTP payload format for AMR			
	Liaison Statement from ETSI SMG2 	(Barany)		 5
	draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amr-01.txt	(Sjöberg)		 5
	draft-fingscheidt-avt-rtp-amr-00.txt	?
	draft-wimmer-amr-01.txt			?
	Discussion							10

- RTP Payload Format for SMPTE 292M		(Gharai)		15
	draft-ietf-avt-smpte292-video-00.txt
	draft-gharai-ac3-01.txt

- RTP Payload Format for Distributed Speech Recognition			15
	draft-meunier-avt-rtp-dsr-00.txt	(Meunier)

- A Framework for the delivery of MPEG-4 over IP-based Protocols
	draft-singer-mpeg4-ip-00.txt		(Singer)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------