Subject: AVT agenda for Pittsburgh

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:29:39 -0400

Folks, 

Attached is the AVT agenda for the Pittsburgh IETF meeting.
Colin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

		    Audio/Video Transport Working Group
				     
				  Agenda

Wednesday 2nd August 2000, 09:00-11:30
======================================

- Introduction and status update 		(Casner/Perkins)	20

- Applicability of RFC2429 to H.263++		(Wenger)		 5

- Enhancements to IP/UDP/RTP Header Compression	(Koren)			 5
	draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-00.txt

- A LightWeight IP Encapsulation (LIPE) Scheme 	(Chuah)			10
	draft-chuah-avt-lipe-01.txt 

- IP/UDP/RTP Header Compression over AAL2	(Koren)
	draft-buffam-avt-crtp-over-aal2-00.txt

- RTCP reporting extensions 			(Friedman)		20
	draft-friedman-avt-rtcp-report-extns-01.txt

- RTP Profile for RTCP-based Retransmission Request for Unicast session	10
	draft-ietf-avt-rtprx-00.txt		(Yano)

- RTP Payload Format to Enable Multiple Selective Retransmissions
	draft-miyazaki-avt-rtp-selret-01.txt	(Burmeister)		10

- RTCP-based Feedback for Predictive Video Coding
	draft-wenger-avt-rtcp-feedback-00.txt 	(Wenger)		15

- Low delay RTCP packet format for backward messages
	draft-fukunaga-low-delay-rtcp-00.txt 	(Fukunaga)		10

- RTP Payload Format for Generic FEC with ULP	(Li)
	draft-li-avt-ulp-00.txt

- An RTP Payload Format for Erasure-Resilient Transmission of 
  Progressive Multimedia Streams
  	draft-lnt-avt-uxp-00.txt		(Wimmer)		10

- A More Loss-Tolerant RTP Payload Format for MP3 Audio
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mp3-02.txt		(Finlayson) 		10

Thursday 3rd August 2000, 13:00-15:00
=====================================

- RTP payload format for AMR			
	Liaison Statement from ETSI SMG2 	(Barany)		 5
	draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amr-01.txt	(Sjöberg)		 5
	draft-wimmer-amr-01.txt			(Wimmer)		 5
	draft-fingscheidt-avt-rtp-amr-00.txt
	Discussion							10

- RTP Payload Format for SMPTE 292M		(Gharai)		15
	draft-ietf-avt-smpte292-video-00.txt
	draft-gharai-ac3-01.txt

- RTP Payload Format for Distributed Speech Recognition			15
	draft-meunier-avt-rtp-dsr-00.txt	(Meunier)

- RTP Payload Format for SONET over IP					15
	http://www.tcb.net/plip/draft-white-sonet-format-rtp-00.txt

- Transport of MPEG-4 on IP
	Introduction				(Perkins)		 5
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mpeg4-03.txt 	(Civanlar)		 5
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mpeg4-es-02.txt	(Kikuchi)		 5
	draft-singer-mpeg4-ip-00.txt		(Singer)		20

------------------------------------------------------------------------------