Subject: RTCP Retransmission request

From: Koichi Yano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:43:21 -0700

Hi there,

I submitted the revision of RTCP retransmission request profile on Jul
14 (definitely before 5pm E.T).
However, for some reasons, the submission has not been processed yet.
So I attach the draft. It is also available from:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~yano/pubs/draft-ietf-avt-rtprx-00.txt

Please look into and give us comments.
Any feedback is welcome.

Sorry for inconvenience that the draft might not be available from the
IETF web site for a while.
Thank you in advance for your comments.

Koichi

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:05:40 -0400

>http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~yano/pubs/draft-ietf-avt-rtprx-00.txt

It was passed to the working-group chairs for approval this morning, so I
guess it'll be in the archives later today or tomorrow. I expect the i-d
maintainers are somewhat busy right now - please be patient folks!

Cheers,
Colin