Subject: CPAs, QuickBooks Advisors and Accountants -- New Year-Round Business Clients

From: "Accountant's Marketing Enterprises" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:34:14

Hello:  We found your firm's name recently on one of the search directories...  We offer a unique and affordable marketing and appointment 
setting service for Accountants, QuickBooks Advisors, CPAs and Tax Advisors...  We'd like to introduce you to several business owners (with 
1-20 employees, annual revenues of $250,000 to $750,000) who have an immediate need for accounting, tax, payroll and consulting 
services... Most of these business owners have questions regarding incorporation, what software to buy for their businesses, retirement, tax and 
business planning, etc... Many have had problems with QuickBooks...  What we're finding this time of year, are business owners who have 
immediate tax needs, and also year-round accounting and "tax planning" needs as well... With our service, you pay as you go -- for results!  We 
charge $350 for every two year-round monthly or quarterly business clients that you actually sign up from our leads, business prospects and 
appointments...  Let us know that you're interested, and would like more information by calling us, or you may fax your request for more info... 
We'll send you more information about our program, including: where we're located, how we find qualified business clients (85-90% of our 
business owner leads are coming "inbound" directly from our web site),  references, the four ways that we generate appointments with 
interested business owners, the size and types of businesses that we're finding, the average Accounting fees that are being generated by our 
500+ member Accountants and CPAs nationwide, and our exclusive area guarantee (we give every customer of ours an exclusive 10 to 50 mile 
area)...   Looking forward to hearing from you soon...  Best wishes to you and your family...  From my wife Jennifer, and daughters Michelle and 
Molly, and myself, "Have a GREAT year!"  Randy Hirsch

OUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
Accountant's Marketing Enterprises 
"New Year-Round Business Clients for CPAs and Accountants"
Call us Toll-Free: (888) 305-0651   
For the fastest response, FAX your request for information to: (509) 472-7479  
Be sure to include your email address, firm name, phone and fax numbers
or you may E-mail your request for more information...

For remove instructions, please see below...

P.S.  Respond right away and we'll email or fax a map of the exclusive area that we have in mind for your firm, and give you a $25 discount on 
your first two business clients... AND just to say "Thanks for responding so promptly" we're sending you a complimentary copy of our best 
selling: BLUEPRINTS Marketing Report for Growing and Expanding Accounting & Tax Firms."  The report is packed with good ideas on 
growing your business and adding new clients, and sample introduction letters, two postcards, flyers, brochures and three sample Accounting 
Service agreements that we designed...  We hope that you find the report helpful and informative...

*************************************************************************************************************************************

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:  

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal Legislation commercial e-mail S.1618 -- Section 301... "Pursuant to 
Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2)  (C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by 
submitting a request to "REMOVE" on the reply line of this message.... Further, this message cannot be considered  SPAM as long as we 
include sender contact information...  This is a one time mailing, done by an independent marketing company...  We apologize for any 
inconvenience this may have caused you...  We respect your online privacy and apologize if you have received this message in error...  We do 
respect our remove lists!  Your name was provided to us after extensive research and screening, as either an Accountant, CPA, QuickBooks 
Advisor,Tax Professional, Business Owner or Self-Employed Person...  If you would like to be removed from any future mailings, please reply to 
this email and send us a remove request email...  Please be aware that any disruption to our remove request email link above, also prevents 
those that want to be removed from our database from being removed...  Thank You...