Subject: IDMS 2000: Call for Posters and Demonstrators

From: Clever Ricardo Guareis de Farias <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:28:40 +0200

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call]

              Call for Posters and Demonstrators

                           IDMS 2000

        7th International Workshop on Interactive
Distributed Multimedia Systems and Telecommunication Services

     CTIT/Univ. of Twente, Enschede, the Netherlands
                 October 17-20, 2000
           http://www.ctit.utwente.nl/Docs/news/idms_2000.htm

          In cooperation with ACM SIGCOMM and SIGMM
   Sponsored by KPN Research, Lucent Technologies and Philips

The goal of the IDMS series of workshops is to bring together
researchers, developers, and practitioners from academia and
industry; and to provide a forum for discussion, presentation,
and exploration of technologies and advances in the broad field of
interactive distributed multimedia systems and telecommunication
services. Topics covered in IDMS workshops range from basic system
technologies such as networking and operating system support
to all kinds of teleservices and distributed multimedia
applications.

IDMS 2000 consists of a full day of tutorials, a three days
technical program, and demonstrations during the workshop. For
the latter, we solicit proposals for posters and demonstrators
associated with the scope of the workshop. Posters and demo's
offer oppertunities to researchers and developers to present
and discuss their work in progress and practical results
through more informal interaction. Posters and demo's will
be selected based on their suitability for the workshop and
their technical feasibility. Posters should be presentable on
1 or 2 A0 sheets; demo proposals should indicate which technical
infrastructure facilities are required.

Selected posters and demo's will be announced on the IDMS
website, together with short descriptions, if provided.

Proposals can be sent to:

Richard Bults, [email-masked]

Deadline for receipt of proposals: October 2nd, 2000