Subject: potentially explosive

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Sep 00 7:07:44 PM

Greetings:

 This Opportunity is Exploding on the Internet!!!!
 A Referral Marketing Opportunity with a Minimum
 Commission GUARANTEE!!!
 The Sooner you sign up as a Free Post launch Member, the
 higher your position!   Anyone who signs up after you will be
 Your Down line!   Sign-up now and you even get a chance to
 win a $100.00  shopping spree at DHS Club!

 Want A FREE Membership in the Discount Home
 Shopping Club?
 Your FREE Membership Is Ready and Waiting.
 Join the Fastest Growing Down line Club on the Net!!!!
 Join The FREE Club Shop Post Launch Program!

 Now, join forces with other consumers and actually
 consolidate your buying power by becoming a
 DHS Club Member, FREE!

 As a Club Member you will also receive a position in
 our Network with our FREE down line building program -
 Post Launch.   This position will enable you to see first
 hand how our network marketing aspect of the Club
 works, without obligation, cost or risk.

 As a Post launch Participant (PLP), you can begin to
 see a network growing underneath you as a result of the
 efforts of your up line VIP Members.   With the Club's
 innovative team building method - The Vertical Integration
 Plan, you'll see just one of the many reasons this
 opportunity is so different.
 You will also be able to view your position and line
 of sponsorship after you have joined as a FREE
 Member........No Obligation!!

 To get your Free Membership, type  your First and Last Name in the
 Message Body. Mailto:[email-masked]?subject=sendmymembership

 Ride the Wave of Success!!!!!!!

 *******************************************************************
 We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
 If you would like to be removed from future mailings,
 mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
 *******************************************************************