Subject: Open Mash Multicast Workshop videos published

From: "Lawrence A. Rowe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 13:59:29 -0700

Hi everyone -

It is not perfect yet - no Berkeley Lecture Browser (BLB) until we
finish a set of database/UI changes we are making to <a
href="http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/">BIBS</a> to support miscellaneous
lectures - but I have published the video+slides from the Open Mash
Workshop. The workshop material is available at
	http://www.openmash.org/events/00workshop
You'll have to flip slides yourself while watching the video.  Once the 

In addition, I want to announce that we have *finally* hired one of the
full-time staff programmers for the project.  His name is Lloyd Lim. He
will be making a big difference once he gets up to speed.  NO, NO, don't
try to hire him away  :)!

Watch the consortium website over the next couple of months - we should
start to make some visible progress.
	Larry 
-- 
Professor Lawrence A. Rowe          Internet:  [email-masked]
Computer Science Division - EECS       Phone: 510-642-5117
University of California, Berkeley       Fax: 510-642-5615
Berkeley, CA 94720-1776            URL: http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/~larry