Subject: INTERNET MARKETING PROGRAM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 00 19:41:22 EST

THE INTERNET MARKETING PROGRAM
                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

                   INCREDIBLE $0 to $50,000 in 90 days!!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail. Seem
impossible? Read on for details.

                          "AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"

Thank you for your time and interest. This is the letter you've been reading
about in the news lately.  Due to the popularity of this letter on the
Internet, a major nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to
the investigation of the program described below to see if it really can
make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.  Their
findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely no laws
prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped to show people
that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at
home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many people are
participating that those involved are doing much better than ever before.
Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, it's been very
exciting. You will understand once you experience it.

                              HERE IT IS BELOW:

                 *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking a
look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income return
is TREMENDOUS!!!

               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days

            Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!
               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. 
It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work,
and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. 
If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting
for, THIS IS IT!  Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true.
This multi-level email order marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME.

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the
more people will be doing business using email. Get your piece of this
action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.  It is being
taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research and the
Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50%
and 65% of all goods and services will be sold through multi-level methods
by the late 1990's.  This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the
500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the
last several years in MLM.  Moreover, statistics show that 45 people become
millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but Donald Trump recently made an
appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if
he lost everything and had to start over from
scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network
marketing company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him.
He looked out at the audience and deadpanned his response:
"That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!"

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have
concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have been
created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10
years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off.  I was doing the same
things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't
working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy.
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with
us since 1945.  I don't have to tell you what happened to the
unemployment rate... because many of you know from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they were doing
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never
had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor.
As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or
"get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for
the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You
can make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.  I
should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone
else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have already made
over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after sending
thousands and thousands of programs.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in any way.  It
works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this
exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send
this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on everyone of them!

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will
reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

                              "THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a
little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.  Get a pencil and figure
out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of
money!  You will definitely get back what you invested.  Any doubts you have
will vanish when your first orders come in.  IT WORKS!

                         Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

     HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$

                               INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.  I am sure that
you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you say
"BULL... ", please read this program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity.
Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level businesses, we build
our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every
state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners,
and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent.  YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL
 AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling. You do it
privately in your own home, store or office.  This is the GREATEST
Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere.

                          This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them
if you don't order them).
-- For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on
the list next to the report.  MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
-- When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them on
your computer and resell them.
-- Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four
reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to
send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than
is instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on
the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works,
you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this
method has been tested,and if you alter it, it will not work.
a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this advertisement and
remove the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000!
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f.  Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

     Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and
address,
     ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion
of this letter.

   Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!

          There are two primary methods of building your downline:

                       METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
and we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000
programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5%
response. Using a good list the response could be much better. Also,
many people will send out hundreds of
thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this
example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that
is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100
people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs
each for a total of 200,000.
The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000
send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response
to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for
you. CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000
+ $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!! REMEMBER FRIEND, 
THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL
 TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS
PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost
to participate in this is practically nothing.  You obviously already have an
Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT #2 will show you the best
methods for bulk e-mailing, tell you where to obtain free bulk e-mail
software and where to obtain e-mail lists.

                METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY
10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE
ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that
everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level--your 10 members with $5.......................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).....$50,000
                   THIS TOTALS ---------->$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they
got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE
ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR
name and address on it will be prompt because they can't advertise
until they receive the report!

                              AVAILABLE REPORTS

                *** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***
                                   Notes:
-- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT
   ACCEPTED.
-- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL.
-- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include:
     (a) the number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your
e-mail address, and (c) your name & postal address.

                  PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
                                 M & M
                                 PO BOX 1862
                                 Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

REPORT #2 "The Insiders Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
                                Steve Goodwin
                                 PO BOX 283
                                 Johnston,  IA 50131

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
                                 M & H Consulting
                                 2714 W 5th
                                  North Platte, NE 69101

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

                                  Nancy Brooks
                                 3182 Lakeway ST
                                 Akron, Ohio 44319

               About 50,000 new people get online every month!

                         ******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
-- TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow
the directions accurately.
-- Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when
the orders start coming in because: When you receive a $5 order, you
MUST send out the requested product/report.
-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
-- Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
     instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!
-- ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

                   ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
             Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of
weeks
later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received
100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to
roll in!

                       THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching which report people are ordering from you. If you want to
generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue
placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit to
the income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in
this program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR
LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about
this program:

1. You are selling a product which does not Cost anything to PRODUCE,
SHIP OR ADVERTISE.
2. All of your customers pay you in CASH!
3. E-mail is without question the most powerful method of
distributing information on earth. This program combines the
distribution power of e-mail together with the revenue generating
power of multi-level marketing.
4. Your only expense--other than your initial $20 investment--is your
time!
5. Virtually all of the income you generate from this program is PURE
PROFIT!
6. This program will change your LIFE FOREVER.

ACT NOW!  Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.
Order the reports and follow the program outlined above-SUCCESS will
be your reward.

                 Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency)
1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions. Also, the
Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly
dependant on your activities and advertising. The information
contained on this site and in the report constitutes no guarantees
stated nor implied. In the event that it is determined that this site
or report constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now
void. The earnings amounts listed on this site and in the report are
estimates only. If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing
Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection in
Washington, DC.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Remove at [email-masked]
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html