Subject: 3000 VISITORS TO YOUR SITE IN 24 HOURS--GUARANTEED

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 03:49:23 -0500

Give us 10 key words and 24 hours...Let us send you 3000 vistors minimum!

YOU MAY HAVE THE BEST PRODUCT OR SERVICE IN THE WORLD BUT,
without effective exposure...what good does it do?? 

Add 3,000 eager visitors (minimum) to your web site, in 24 hours, guaranteed, 
through OBC.

For More Information call us at the number below or
mailto:[email-masked],

CALL IN BONUS:
With your first order receive our BONUS worth over $250 FREE.
919-839-2942.

Today, there are almost 30 million sites on the Internet.  To merely have a 
"net presence"- without actively promoting your site, is comparable to … 
taking out a 2-line ad in the "New York Times":  not many people will see it 
and even fewer will respond. 

The OBC has developed a proven technique to generate and deliver thousands of 
visitors directly to your web site, within 24 hours.  We absolutely guarantee 
it.  Our campaign will bring active visitors, looking to learn more about your 
offers.  These are not just surfers.  They are excited, expectant visitors, 
who find your web site through our heavily and strategically advertised 
portals, search engines, key words directories and other techniques.  

We are interested in your marketing your web site. Do you have an interest in 
our services which GUARANTEES 3000 visitors or more to your site within any 24 
hour period?

NO BULK MAILING INVOLVED!

NO SPAMMING INVOLVED!

NO PAID SURFERS INVOLVED!

NO PAID EMAIL READERS INVOLVED!

ALL CAMPAIGNS ARE 100% GUARANTEED!

We also create various new forms of revenue which could be
created for your site. If you are interested please do drop us 
a line including your name and phone number and 
mailto:[email-masked],
or feel free to ring us directly at: 919-839-2942.

Act Now!!!! Reap the Benefits in 24 Hours!!!

___________________________________________________

This message is sent in compliance of current rules and regulations
related to bulk email transmission.
=================================================
If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please
mailto:[email-masked]
=============================