Subject: Seminar: Catch the Vision of IP Multicast

From: "Phil Farrar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:07:05 -0500

Learn first hand about the latest advances in IP multicast technology in a
half-day seminar. (Registration is filling fast! Reserve your seat now!)

Get expert advice on creating efficient one-to-many communications from
industry leaders Talarian, Nortel Networks and SkyStream. Join us for
registration and continental breakfast beginning at 8:00 am. The seminar
program runs from 9 am – 12 noon.
Talarian, a leader in real-time publish-subscribe messaging and reliable
multicast is hosting the seminar series.

Seating is limited so register now!
www.talarian.com/seminar or call 800-543-8096

If you're a software developer, network architect, CIO, CTO or Director of
MIS, this seminar is for you.
Hear presentations about:
·	New developments in IP multicast technology
·	How to know when to use reliable multicast technology
·	Applications enabled by IP and reliable multicast
·	What multicast is doing for customers today
·	Where multicast needs to go in the future
Learn how to:
·	Optimize satellite uplink/downlink throughput using PGM forward error
correction
·	Re-architect your network to stream audio and video content to client
applications
·	Reduce overhead of global data distribution and software updates
·	Instantly transfer financial data to wireless devices in real-time
·	Easily and effectively scale the distribution of data
·	Ensure your network infrastructure (e.g., routers) is multicast enabled

Attend and you could win a TiVo with a 1-year subscription!

This series of Talarian Seminars are being held in the following cities:

New York, NY
Wednesday, October 18
Marriott World Trade Center

Richardson, TX
Tuesday, October 24
Omni Richardson Hotel

Denver, CO
Wednesday, October 25
Hilton Denver Tech South

Redwood City, CA
Tuesday, October 31
Hotel Sofitel

To attend a seminar or obtain information regarding other seminars in your
area, please register at www.talarian.com/seminars or call 800-543-8096.  To
learn more about Talarian and their reliable multicasting and real-time
publish-subscribe messaging products, visit www.talarian.com.