Subject: [AVT] Revised AVT agenda for London

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:26:02 -0400

Audio/Video Transport WG (AVT)

Wednesday, August 08 at 0900-1130 
Thursday, August 09 at 0900-1130 
=================================

CHAIRS: Steve Casner <[email-masked]>
        Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Session 1:

- Introduction and status (Casner/Perkins)				20
	Published since last meeting:
		RFC 3119
		draft-ietf-avt-rtptest-06.txt is with RFC editor
	With IESG:
		draft-ietf-avt-dv-video-03.txt 
		draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-04.txt
		draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-10.txt 
	Ready for last call?
		draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-02.txt
		draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-04.txt
		draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cn-03.txt
	FYI:
		draft-gentric-avt-rtsp-http-00.txt (--> MMUSIC)
		draft-singer-jp2-01.txt
		draft-walleij-ogg-mediatype-03.txt

- Update of RTP and audio/video profile (Casner/Perkins)		20
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-10.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-interop-08.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-04.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-11.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-interop-06.txt

- RTP/RTCP port sharing (Rosenberg/Huitema)				20
	draft-huitema-natreq4udp-00.txt
	draft-huitema-sdp4nat-00.txt
	draft-rosenberg-sip-entfw-02.txt
	(plus recent discussion on the mailing list)

- Datagram Control Protocol (Handley)					15
	draft-kohler-dcp-00.txt
	draft-kohler-dcp-ccid0-00.txt
	draft-floyd-dcp-ccid2-00.txt
	draft-padhye-dcp-ccid3-00.txt
	* Discussion will take place in TSVWG

- RTCP Extension for Source Specific Multicast Sessions			15
	draft-chesterfield-avt-rtcpssm-01.txt

- Update of SRTP (Carrara)						15
	draft-ietf-avt-srtp-01.txt

- Key management for SRTP (Carrara)		 			 5
	draft-carrara-mm-kmgt-sol-00-txt
	draft-blom-mm-kmgt-00.txt
	* Discussion will take place in MSEC

- Update of RFC 2250 (Civanlar)						15

Session 2:

- Extended RTP Profile for RTCP-based Feedback (Ott)			15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-00.txt

- RTP retransmission framework (Leon)					15
	draft-leon-rtp-retransmission-00.txt

- RTP payload for phoneme/facial animation parameters (Ostermann)	15
	draft-ostermann-avt-rtp-pfap-00.txt

- RTP Payload Format for Time-lined Static Media (Westerlund)		15
	draft-westerlund-avt-rtp-static-media-00.txt

- RTP Payload Format for Distributed Speech Recognition (Xie)		15
	draft-xie-avt-dsr-00.txt

- RTP Payload Format for EVRC Speech (McCann)				15
	draft-ietf-avt-evrc-06.txt

- RTP Payload Format for MPEG-4 (Gentric)				15
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-multiSL-01.txt
	draft-singer-mpeg4-ip-03.txt

- Simplified transport of MPEG-4 ES with no SL (van der Meer)		15
	draft-vandermeer-mpeg-4-simple-00.txt

- RTP payload format for Erasure-Resilient Progressive media (Wagner)	15
	draft-ietf-avt-uxp-00.txt

We strongly encourage participants to read all relevent drafts before the
meeting, and for those making presentations to assume that the audience has
read the draft. 

Those presenting new drafts: briefly describe the basic problem and your
proposed solution, discuss known issues, limitations and problems, outline
where you want input from the working group, and how you wish us to proceed.

When presenting work which has been previously discussed: describe the
changes from the previous draft, highlight unresolved problems, propose
future directions.

Authors are also reminded of the contents of section 10 of RFC 2026. In
particular, the requirement for disclosure of intellectual property relating 
to contributions.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt