Subject: [AVT] New Adult PC Adventure Game Erotica-Island

From: ""<>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:09:51 -0000

EROTICA-ISLAND
                                         THE GAME-OUT NOW!

'Erotica-Island' is a BBFC 18 Certified interactive animated PC title. The 
game includes full speech, videos and music.

To see Lots of Game Screenshots, including Lots of pictures of our Sexy 
Manga Babes....CLICK HERE...   www.manga-babes.com 

If you liked 'Leisure Suit Larry', then you will LOVE Erotica-Island

The player takes on the part of 'Reggie Rich', an aristocratic playboy who 
just loves to play with gorgeous girls. Reggie, called away on business 
from his yacht, crashes his helicopter and gets marooned on 
Erotica-Island. Local fisherman 'Randy Muffin' offers to take Reggie back 
to his yacht but only after completing a challenge, which luckily enough 
for Reggie, is to seduce all the gorgeous Erotica-Island girls!

However it's not an easy task to charm the girls, so Reggie's travels will 
include gambling, playing the slot machines, solving cryptic puzzles and 
lots, lots more…. all set within spectacular locations including Sandy 
Beaches, Hot Tubs, Lap Dancing Club, Casinos and you can even go to 
the Movies.

www.manga-babes.com
www.erotica-island.com

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt