Subject: [AVT] I was noticing your classified ad...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 12:45:14 -0500

Dear fellow marketer

A few months back I joined a program and then...promptly forgot
about it. You may have done this yourself sometime...you intend
to work the program but then get caught in your day-to-day 
activities and it's soon forgotten.

The program was free to join so maybe I just didn't take it very
seriously.

Anyway, near the end of May I received a letter from my 
sponsor (Jim Henslin) informing me that I had more than 2000
PAID members in my downline!

As you can imagine, I was very skeptical. After all, how could I
have more than 2000 paid members under me in a program that
I had never promoted?

I took the time to check out the site...then wrote to Jim asking 
for confirmation that these were paid members and not just free
sign-ups...like me :]

Well, it was true...I had 2365 paid members in my downline. This
in a program that I had never worked!

All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership before the end 
of the month and I would have my position locked in and a
downline of 2365 people.

You can bet I wasted no time in getting my membership upgraded!

I can tell you, if I had known what what was happening with this 
program, I would have become an active member months ago!

With this program, you will get a HUGE downline of PAID MEMBERS.
My sponsor's check, which is a minimum of $7000, arrives every
month...on time.

How would you like to lock your position in FREE while you check
out this opportunity and watch your downline grow?

Just join Post Launch;

To sign up simply reply to:  [email-masked]
Type in Subject:  Send my FREE Membership  (required)
Type in Letter:  Your First and Last Name  (required)
Your Email Address  (if different from above)

We will confirm your position and send you a special report
as soon as possible, also Your FREE Member Number.

This is a ONE TIME mailing - your name is already on our exclude list.

I'll get you entered and let you know how you can
keep track of your growing downline.

That's all there is to it. No obligation. No risk. Do it now!

I'll then send you info, and you can make up your own mind.

Warm regards
Neil Gallagher

P.S. After having several negative experiences with network
marketing companies I had pretty much given up on them.

This company is different--it offers value, integrity, and a
REAL opportunity to have your own home-based business...
and finally make real money on the Net.

Their revolutionary Vertical Integration plan is amazing and
GUARANTEES that you will have PAID members placed in your
downline.

Don't pass this up..you can sign up and test-drive the 
program for FREE. Just join Post Launch now for FREE.

You have nothing to lose and potentially a LOT to gain. Just do
it!

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt