Subject: [AVT] Updated AVT agenda

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 01:12:09 -0500

Enclosed is an updated AVT agenda, with a number of corrections. Once
again, I'd like to remind presenters that they should send a list of
open issues with their draft to the mailing list as soon as possible,
and a copy of their slides to the chairs before the meeting.

Colin

===============================================================================
Audio/Video Transport WG (AVT)

Monday, December 10 at 1930-2200
Wednesday, December 12 at 0900-1130
===================================

CHAIRS: Steve Casner <[email-masked]>
        Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Session 1:

- Introduction and status (Casner/Perkins)				10
	Published or with RFC editor:
		RFC 3158
		draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-04.txt
		draft-ietf-avt-dv-video-04.txt
	Under revision after IESG review:
		draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-10.txt
	Last call:
		draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-03.txt
		draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-05.txt
		draft-ietf-avt-uxp-01.txt
		draft-ietf-avt-ulp-02.txt 
		draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cn-04.txt

- RTP Payload formats for MPEG-4
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-multisl-03.txt 		(Gentric)	10
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-00.txt		(van der Meer)	10
	draft-curet-avt-rtp-mpeg4-flexmux-01.txt 	(Roux)		10

- RTP payload format for GSM EFR speech			(Barany)	15
	draft-barany-avt-efr-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-12.txt section 4.5.9

- RTP Payload Format for EVRC, SMV and Frame-Based Vocoders (Li)	15
	draft-li-avt-vocoder-00.txt 

- RTP Payload Format for AC-3 Streams 			(Flaks)		15
	draft-flaks-avt-rtp-ac3-00.txt

- MWPP: A resilient MIDI RTP packetization 		(Lazzaro)	15
	draft-lazzaro-avt-mwpp-midi-nmp-00.txt

- RTP Payload Format for Distributed Speech Recognition	(Xie)		15
	draft-ietf-avt-dsr-00.txt

Session 2: 

- RTP payload format for JPEG 2000 video streams 	(Edwards)	15
	draft-edwards-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-00.txt

- Update to RTP specification and profile		(Casner)	15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-11.txt, .ps
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-12.txt, .ps
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-06.txt 
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-05.txt

- Secure RTP profile					(Carrara)	15
	draft-ietf-avt-srtp-02.txt

- RTP extensions for classification and priority
	draft-carlberg-rtp-classifier-extension-00.txt	(Carlberg)	 5
	draft-polk-avt-rtpext-res-pri-00.txt		(Polk)		 5
	Discussion							10

- Extended RTP Profile for RTCP-based Feedback		(Ott)		15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-01.txt
	draft-burmeister-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-00.txt

- RTP retransmission
	draft-leon-retransmission-01.txt		(Leon)		15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-selret-03.txt

- RTCP Extension for SSM Sessions with Unicast feedback (Chesterfield)	15
	draft-chesterfield-avt-rtcpssm-02.txt

- Extending RTCP for call quality metrics		(Massad)	 5

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:55:28 +0100

I have no open issues logged for "draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-multisl-03.txt"
(thanks to attentive readers I already have a couple typos scheduled for fixing asap)

so I would say *the* issue for  that one is:

last call ?

Philippe Gentric
Software architect
Philips Digital Networks - MP4Net
51 rue Carnot B.P. 301
92156 Suresnes FRANCE
tel: +33(0)147283740
fax: +33(0)147283725
[email-masked]
http://www.mpeg-4.philips.com