Subject: [AVT] WG Last Call on RTCP-based Feedback and SRTP

From: Stephen Casner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 00:19:02 -0800 (PST)

Among the action items listed at the end of the last AVT meeting at
Salt Lake City in December were the following two:

>     Extended RTP Profile for RTCP-based Feedback
> 	An open issue was resolved for the profile specification
> 	(draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-01.txt) at this meeting.  When
> 	the draft is updated, it will be ready for wg last call.  A
> 	companion draft reporting on simulation studies of the timing
> 	algorithm (draft-burmeister-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-00.txt) goes
> 	to wg last call for publication as Informational.
>
>     Secure RTP profile (draft-ietf-avt-srtp-02.txt)
> 	This draft includes the description of an open issue.  A
> 	resolution was agreed among the authors before the meeting and
> 	confirmed at the meeting.  When the draft is updated, it will
> 	be ready for wg last call.

These drafts have now been updated to address the open issues as
planned, so we will now begin Working Group Last Call for these
documents.  The last call period will last a minimum of two weeks,
which is Friday, March 22, or until such time as at least one review
is reported by a working group participant not associated with the
drafts (the same arrangement as we put in place for the previous
collection of last call drafts).

						-- Steve and Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt