Subject: [AVT] Please review and comment on "in-band" RTP signaling methodology

From: Rajesh Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 15:58:50 -0800

AVT colleagues,

The draft 
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rajeshkumar-avt-sse-00.txt 
describes an in-band signaling method that is being actively considered by 
the TIA TR.30.1 and ITY SG16 groups. Since this is based on RTP, these 
groups have considered it appropriate to review it in the IETF.

Please review and comment. We can request a slot for discussing issues at 
the Minnesota or the Yokohama meetings, depending on the volume and nature 
of the responses. Thanks,

Rajesh Kumar
Cisco Systems

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 22:11:27 -0500

Rajesh,

Can you comment on the status of this work in TIA TR.30.1 and ITU SG16?
Colin