Subject: [AVT] AVT meeting in Yokohama

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:01:43 -0400

Folks,

The AVT working group is scheduled for two slots at the 54th IETF meeting
in Yokohama. On the tentative agenda, these are 3:30 to 5:30pm on Wednesday
17th July and 3:30 to 5:30pm on Thursday 18th July. These dates are subject
to change - do not use them to plan travel.

Those wanting agenda time at the meeting should contact the working group
chairs by 1st July. Submitting a draft does not automatically give agenda
time.

You are reminded that the cut-off date for -00 Internet Draft submissions
is Monday, June 24th at 9:00am EDT (-0400). Unless you have prior approval
from the working group chairs, -00 submissions should have filenames with
the format draft-yourname-avt-...-00.txt. Be advised that updates to -00
drafts received after June 24th will not be accepted.

All other Internet-Draft submissions must be made by Monday, July 1st, at
9:00am EDT. 

Drafts which are submitted late and do not make the cutoff date will not be
discussed at the meeting.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt