Subject: [AVT] Yokohama meeting agenda and deadlines

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:11:58 -0400

Folks,

The IETF agenda is now final, and the AVT working group is scheduled to
meet from 3:30-5:30pm on Wednesday 17th July and Thursday 18th July. We
have received requests for agenda time for the following:

	RTP payload format for JPEG-2000 	Eric Edwards
	RTP payload format for MPEG-4 		Philippe Gentric
	RTP payload format for JVT video 	Stephan Wenger
	RTP payload format for ILBC 		Alan Duric
	RTP retransmission 			Jose Rey and David Leon
	RTCP reporting extensions 		Alan Clark

Please send any additional requests to the chairs by Monday evening, so we
can circulate a draft agenda for the meeting. Requests for agenda time MUST
be accompanied by an internet-draft, with open issues to discuss.

You are reminded that the internet-draft cutoff for non -00 drafts is 9am
US Eastern time, on Monday 1st July. 

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt