Subject: [AVT] AVT meeting in Yokohama

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:10:49 -0400

Folks,

A reminder of the details for the AVT meeting in Yokohama. The internet
draft cutoff for -00 drafts is one week from today.

Colin

------- Forwarded Message
>The AVT working group is scheduled for two slots at the 54th IETF meeting
>in Yokohama. On the tentative agenda, these are 3:30 to 5:30pm on Wednesday
>17th July and 3:30 to 5:30pm on Thursday 18th July. These dates are subject
>to change - do not use them to plan travel.
>
>Those wanting agenda time at the meeting should contact the working group
>chairs by 1st July. Submitting a draft does not automatically give agenda
>time.
>
>You are reminded that the cut-off date for -00 Internet Draft submissions
>is Monday, June 24th at 9:00am EDT (-0400). Unless you have prior approval
>from the working group chairs, -00 submissions should have filenames with
>the format draft-yourname-avt-...-00.txt. Be advised that updates to -00
>drafts received after June 24th will not be accepted.
>
>All other Internet-Draft submissions must be made by Monday, July 1st, at
>9:00am EDT. 
>
>Drafts which are submitted late and do not make the cutoff date will not be
>discussed at the meeting.
>
>Colin
>
>_______________________________________________
>Audio/Video Transport Working Group
>[email-masked]
>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: John Lazzaro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:08:59 -0700

Hi everyone,

	A brief note on MWPP -- there is a MWPP I-D update that is
nearing completion. Barring some unforeseen circumstance, this update
should make it in under the July 1 deadline for Yokohama.

	Unfortunately, I won't be making the trip to Japan, but as
was done in Minneapolis, I hope to do a few slides on MWPP progress
and pass them along to the WG chairs. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Lazzaro -- Research Specialist -- CS Division -- EECS -- UC Berkeley
lazzaro [at] cs [dot] berkeley [dot] edu     www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro
-------------------------------------------------------------------------