Subject: [AVT] Agenda for Yokohama

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 12:48:01 -0400

Folks,

Enclosed is the draft agenda for the AVT meeting in Yokohama. Please
send comments and corrections to the chairs by Tuesday, 9th July.

Those who have agenda time scheduled are requested to prepare a summary of
the issues they wish to discuss, and to send this to the mailing list ahead
of the meeting. This gives those who won't be attending the opportunity to
post their comments and concerns, and potentially even reach some consensus, 
before the meeting time is consumed. It also gives other participants the
opportunity to consider the issue in more depth. Summary messages should be
sent to the mailing list by Wednesday 10th July.

We also request that all presenters send us their slides ahead of time,
preferably in PDF format. This has multiple purposes:

  - It streamlines the presentation process by having the presentations on 
    a single laptop.

  - It avoids the delay that sometimes occurs in getting the presentations
    sent to us after the meeting, for inclusion in the minutes.

  - It allows us to preview the presentations to see if they are following 
    the guidelines for what should be covered during the meeting.

Agenda time is conditional on sending both a summary of open issues and a
copy of your slides ahead of the meeting.

Those presenting new drafts: briefly describe the basic problem and your
proposed solution, discuss known issues, limitations and problems, outline
where you want input from the working group, and how you wish us to
proceed.  When presenting work which has been previously discussed:
describe only the changes from the previous draft, highlight unresolved
problems, and propose future directions. Presenters are reminded of the
requirements for disclosure of intellectual property relating to
contributions, in section 10 of RFC 2026. 

We strongly encourage all participants to read all relevent drafts before
the meeting, and to comment on the open issues raised on the mailing list. 

Thanks for your assistance to try to conduct an effective meeting.

Colin & Steve

===============================================================================
Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Steve Casner <[email-masked]>
        Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

Wednesday, July 17 at 15:30-17:30
=================================

Introduction and status update				(Casner/Perkins)   15
	draft-ietf-avt-dsr-02.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-02.txt	
	draft-ietf-avt-ulp-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-uxp-03.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-srtp-05.txt		(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-11.txt		(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-12.txt	(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-04.txt	(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-06.txt		(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv-03.txt		(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cn-06.txt		(with RFC editor)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-06.txt		(with RFC editor)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-05.txt		(with RFC editor)
	RFC 3267

RTP Payload format for G.726 audio			(Casner)	    5
	http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/avt/current/msg01283.html

Maximum transmission interval for CN			(Casner)	    5
	http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/avt/current/msg01286.html

The MIDI Wire Protocol Packetization 			(Casner/Perkins)    5
	draft-ietf-avt-mwpp-midi-rtp-04.txt

RTP Payload for Interleaved Audio			(Perkins)	   10
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-interleave-00.txt

RTP Payload format for JPEG 2000 video			(Edwards)	   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-01.txt

RTP Payload format for JVT video 			(Wenger)	   15
	 draft-wenger-avt-rtp-jvt-01.tx

RTP Payload formats and MIME types for MPEG-4 		(Gentric)	   15
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-04.txt	(in WG last call)
	draft-lim-mpeg4-mime-00.txt

RTP payload format for MPEG-4 FlexMux streams		(Curet)		   15
	draft-curet-avt-rtp-mpeg4-flexmux-03.txt

RTP Payload format for iLBC speech 			(Duric)		   15
	draft-duric-rtp-ilbc-01.txt
	draft-andersen-ilbc-01.txt

Thursday, July 18 at 15:30-17:30
=================================

RTP Payload format for AC-3 Streams			(Flaks)		   15
	draft-flaks-avt-rtp-ac3-02.txt

RTP Payload format for SMPTE 292M video			(Gharai)	    5
	draft-ietf-avt-smpte292-video-06.txt

RTP Payload format for uncompressed video		(Gharai)	   15
	draft-gharai-avt-uncomp-video-00.txt

RTCP Reporting extensions 				(Clark/Friedman)   15
	draft-clark-avt-rtcpvoip-01.txt
	draft-friedman-avt-rtcp-report-extns-02.txt

RTP Retransmission					(Leon/Rey)	   20
	draft-ietf-avt-selret-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-01.txt

Multiplexing RTP based on SSRC				(Casner)	   10

RTCP Extensions for Single-Source Multicast Sessions 	(Chesterfield)	   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-01.txt
	http://irg.attlabs.net/rtcp_ssm/rtcp_security.pdf

===============================================================================

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Julian Chesterfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:58:14 -0700

Colin Perkins wrote:

.....

> sent to the mailing list by Wednesday 10th July.

.......

>         http://irg.attlabs.net/rtcp_ssm/rtcp_security.pdf

A summary of issues for discussion regarding this draft at the meeting are:

1. Security issues
    - Discussion of requirements, specifically separating the new unicast feedback
problems from the more general security issues.

    - Recommended solution addressed in
http://irg.attlabs.net/rtcp_ssm/rtcp_security.pdf

2. Mailing list comments on SDP attributes, summary distribution types and additional
clarifications.

3. Implementation status.