Subject: [AVT] Volunteers needed for 2833 (tones) interop

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 06:32:55 -0400

As Steve noted in the AVT minutes, I'm looking for a volunteer (or 
several) to help track RFC 2833bis interoperability. This is relatively 
simple: the person needs to document usages of all 2833 assignments and 
whether at least least two of these implementations have talked to each 
other. There are some other high-level interop requirements (e.g., is 
2198 being used), but I suspect that to be easier to ascertain. Without 
interop statement, there can be no Draft (or Full) standard. I suspect 
that we can get some of these statements during the SIPit interop test 
events. Robert Sparks is helping coordinate the technical part of these. 
In general, interop statements can be treated as confidential, i.e., 
only the volunteer and the IESG will see the name of vendor that wishes 
to keep this information proprietary.

Thank you.

Henning

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt