Subject: [AVT] Revised AVT agenda

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 15:30:02 -0400

Folks,

Here's a revised AVT agenda for Yokohama. Please send any final comments as
soon as possible.

Thanks,
Colin

===============================================================================
Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Steve Casner <[email-masked]>
        Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

Wednesday, July 17 at 15:30-17:30
=================================

Introduction and status update				(Casner/Perkins)   15
	draft-ietf-avt-dsr-02.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-02.txt	
	draft-ietf-avt-ulp-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-uxp-03.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-srtp-05.txt		(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-11.txt		(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-12.txt	(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-04.txt	(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-06.txt		(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv-03.txt		(with IESG)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cn-06.txt		(with RFC editor)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-06.txt		(with RFC editor)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-05.txt		(with RFC editor)
	RFC 3267

RTP Payload format for G.726 audio			(Casner)	    5
	http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/avt/current/msg01283.html

Maximum transmission interval for CN			(Casner)	    5
	http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/avt/current/msg01286.html

The MIDI Wire Protocol Packetization 			(Casner/Perkins)    5
	draft-ietf-avt-mwpp-midi-rtp-04.txt

RTP Payload for Interleaved Audio			(Perkins)	   10
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-interleave-00.txt

RTP Payload format for AC-3 Streams			(Flaks)		   15
	draft-flaks-avt-rtp-ac3-02.txt

RTP Payload format for JPEG 2000 video			(Edwards)	   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-01.txt

RTP Payload format for JVT video 			(Wenger)	   15
	 draft-wenger-avt-rtp-jvt-01.txt

RTP Payload formats and MIME types for MPEG-4 		(Gentric)	   15
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-04.txt	(in WG last call)
	draft-lim-mpeg4-mime-00.txt

RTP payload format for MPEG-4 FlexMux streams		(Curet)		   15
	draft-curet-avt-rtp-mpeg4-flexmux-03.txt

Thursday, July 18 at 15:30-17:30
=================================

RTP Payload format for iLBC speech 			(Duric)		   15
	draft-duric-rtp-ilbc-01.txt
	draft-andersen-ilbc-01.txt

RTP Payload format for SMPTE 292M video			(Gharai)	    5
	draft-ietf-avt-smpte292-video-06.txt

RTP Payload format for uncompressed video		(Gharai)	   15
	draft-gharai-avt-uncomp-video-00.txt

RTCP Reporting extensions 				(Clark/Friedman)   15
	draft-clark-avt-rtcpvoip-01.txt
	draft-friedman-avt-rtcp-report-extns-02.txt

RTP Retransmission					(Leon/Rey)	   20
	draft-ietf-avt-selret-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-01.txt

Multiplexing RTP based on SSRC				(Casner)	   10

RTCP Extensions for Single-Source Multicast Sessions 	(Chesterfield)	   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-01.txt
	http://irg.attlabs.net/rtcp_ssm/rtcp_security.pdf

===============================================================================

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt