Subject: [AVT] Reply to liaison statement from MPEG (SC 29 N 4831)

From: Stephen Casner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 01:17:36 -0700 (PDT)

This message is in reply to the liaison statement, appended below,
sent by WG11/SC29 to IETF in May.

We thank you for your input regarding MPEG committee's review of the
Internet-Draft draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-02.txt.  Indeed, a revised
I-D draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-03.txt was submitted on June 18.  AVT
working group co-chair Colin Perkins provided prompt feedback on a few
corrections that were needed.  There was also substantial discussion
of a technical issue on the MPEG-4 on IP ad-hod group reflector
(4on2andIP-sys).  This feedback resulted in the submission of yet
another revision, draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-04.txt, on June 30.

Since there have been a number of changes in these revisions, we
intend to re-issue working group Last Call on this version, and
assuming no problems, submit it for publication.  We trust this is
consistent with your request as well.

Stephen Casner
AVT Co-Chair and
IETF liaison to ISO/IEC JTC1 SC29

============================================================================
INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION FOR STANDARDISATION
ORGANISATION INTERNATIONALE DE NORMALISATION
ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11
CODING OF MOVING PICTURES AND ASSOCIATED AUDIO INFORMATION

ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC29/WG11/N4888
May 2002

Source :        Convenor
Title :         Liaison to IETF on the Carriage of MPEG-4 content on
                IP Networks

During its meeting of May 6-10, 2002 in Fairfax, USA, WG 11 reviewed
draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-02.txt, the internet draft for the
transport of MPEG-4 content over IP networks and produced an updated
version of this document.

We do not expect any further technical changes for this document. We
therefore urge IETF to issue Working Group last call immediately and
finalize the standardization process without further delay.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Yukiko Ogura <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:47:40 +0900

Dear Mr. Casner,

This is to acknowledge receipt of IETF's reply on 
SC 29 N 4831.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Yukiko Ogura
=============================================== 
Yukiko Ogura
Secretary, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29
IPSJ/ITSCJ Room 308-3 Kikai-Shinko-Kaikan Bldg 
3-5-8 Shiba-koen Minato-ku Tokyo 105-0011 Japan
Tel: +81-3-3431-2808  Fax: +81-3-3431-6493
E-mail: [email-masked]
===============================================

-------------------
> From:    Stephen Casner <[email-masked]>
> To:      Yukiko Ogura <[email-masked]> 
> Cc:      [email-masked], <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Dave Singer <[email-masked]>, AVT WG <[email-masked]>
> Date:    Tue, 2 Jul 2002 01:17:36 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Reply to liaison statement from MPEG (SC 29 N 4831)
> ----