Subject: [AVT] When will draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis be re-published

From: "Dominic Walker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:20:46 -0000

Dear Mr. Shulzrinne and Mr. Petrack,

I understand that your submitted draft document
"draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-02 " was discussed  at the IETF meeting in
Atlanta, resulting in some changes to be made. I am interested in finding
out when do you plan in resubmitting an ubdated version to be discussed in
the next IETF meeting. 

Regards,
Dominic Walker
Nortel Networks
Tel: +44 (0)1279 403379

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:30:26 -0500

Unfortunately, I didn't quite get around to issuing a revised version 
before the deadline. I hope to do this shortly after the IETF. There 
have been no major changes, just minor edits. I'm also still looking for 
people that can disentangle the in-band-signaling-tone mess (CAS/MF), as 
I'm pretty sure that the current text is neither correct nor complete, 
but I don't have the right resources to fix them.

Dominic Walker wrote:
> Atlanta, resulting in some changes to be made. I am interested in 
> finding out when do you plan in resubmitting an ubdated version to be 
> discussed in the next IETF meeting.
> 
> Regards,
> Dominic Walker
> Nortel Networks
> Tel: +44 (0)1279 403379
> 
>  
> 

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt