Subject: [AVT] Updated agenda for San Francisco meeting

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:03:20 -0500

A couple of minor updates, mostly fixing draft version numbers. Once again,
please send any comments and corrections to the chairs.

Colin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Steve Casner <[email-masked]>
        Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

Wednesday, 19th March at 13:00-15:00
====================================

Introduction and status update				(Casner/Perkins)   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-12.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-13.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-uxp-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-ulp-07.txt          (Under revision)
	draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-07.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-06.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-01.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-07.txt (IETF last call)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-05.txt      (RFC Editor)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-06.txt     (RFC Editor)
	draft-ietf-avt-dsr-05.txt          (RFC Editor)
	draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv-03.txt     (RFC Editor)
		See also draft-garudadri-qcp-00.txt
	RFC 3497

The Secure Real-time Transport Protocol                                    15
	draft-ietf-avt-srtp-05.txt

Framing RTP over Connection-Oriented Transport 		(Lazzaro)          15
	draft-lazzaro-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-00.txt

RTP Extended Reports (RTP XR) 				(Friedman/Clark)   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-report-extns-03.txt

RTCP Extensions for SSM with unicast feedback		(Chesterfield)     15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-03.txt

RTP Payload Format for JVT Video 			(Wenger)	   15
 	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-01.txt

RTP Payload Format for uncompressed video 		(Gharai)	   15
	draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-02.txt

Thursday, 20th March at 09:00-11:30
===================================

RTP Payload Format for a 64 kbit/s transparent call	(Kreuter)          15
	draft-kreuter-avt-rtp-clearmode-02.txt
	See also the TDM emulation work in the PWE3 working group

The MIDI Wire Protocol Packetization (MWPP) 		(Lazzaro)          15
	draft-ietf-avt-mwpp-midi-rtp-06.txt
	draft-lazzaro-avt-mwpp-coding-guidelines-02.txt

RTP Payload Format for ATRAC-X				(Romaine)	   15
	draft-hatanaka-avt-rtp-atracx-01.txt

RTP Payload Format for iLBC Speech 			(Duric)            15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-01.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-01.txt

RTP Payload Format for the Speex Codec 			(Herlein)          15
	draft-herlein-speex-rtp-profile-00.txt

RTP Payload Format for RGL Codec			(Ramalho)          15
	draft-ramalho-rgl-desc-01.txt 
	draft-ramalho-rgl-rtpformat-01.txt

RTP Payload Format for ETSI ES 202 050 DSR		(Xie)	           15
	draft-xie-avt-dsr-es202050-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt