Subject: [AVT] New version of draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-03.txt

From: Julian Chesterfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 16:06:02 +0000

An updated version of draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm was submitted on monday. While it 
is in the draft submission queue, you can download a copy from:

http://irg.attlabs.net/rtcp_ssm/draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-03.txt

Main features of the latest draft:

- Packet formats aligned with the Reporting Extensions draft.

- More concise rules for application of reflection vs summarisation and SDP 
syntax for initial signalling of parameters.

- IANA considerations

- Example applicability of security requirements to RTSP and SIP sessions.

We've requested a slot to discuss progress with the working group in San 
Francisco.

Thanks,
Julian Chesterfield

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt