Subject: [AVT] Agenda for San Francisco meeting

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 19:59:27 -0500

Folks,

Enclosed is the agenda for the AVT meeting in San Francisco. Please send
any comments or corrections to the chairs. 

Those who have agenda time scheduled are requested to prepare a summary of
the issues they wish to discuss, and to send this to the mailing list ahead
of the meeting. This gives those who won't be attending the opportunity to
post their comments and concerns, and potentially even reach some consensus,
before the meeting time is consumed. It also gives other participants the
opportunity to consider the issue in more depth. Summary messages SHOULD be
sent to the mailing list by Monday 10th March.

We also request that all presenters send us their slides ahead of time,
preferably in PDF format. This has multiple purposes:

  - It streamlines the presentation process by having the presentations on
    a single laptop.

  - It avoids the delay that sometimes occurs in getting the presentations
    sent to us after the meeting, for inclusion in the minutes.

  - It allows us to preview the presentations to see if they are following
    the guidelines for what should be covered during the meeting.

Presentations SHOULD be submitted before 12 noon EST (GMT -05:00) on Friday
14th March, so we can include them on the IETF website for online viewing 
during the session. 

Agenda time is conditional on sending both a summary of open issues and 
a copy of your slides ahead of the meeting, and 5 minutes ahead doesn't
count!

Those presenting new drafts: briefly describe the basic problem and your
proposed solution, discuss known issues, limitations and problems, outline
where you want input from the working group, and how you wish us to
proceed.  When presenting work which has been previously discussed:
describe only the changes from the previous draft, highlight unresolved
problems, and propose future directions. Presenters are reminded of the
requirements for disclosure of intellectual property relating to
contributions, in section 10 of RFC 2026.

We strongly encourage all participants to read all relevent drafts before
the meeting, and to comment on the open issues raised on the mailing list.

Thanks for your assistance to try to conduct an effective meeting.

Colin & Steve

===============================================================================
Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Steve Casner <[email-masked]>
        Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

Wednesday, 19th March at 13:00-15:00
====================================

Introduction and status update				(Casner/Perkins)   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-12.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-13.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-uxp-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-ulp-07.txt          (Under revision)
	draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-07.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-01.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-07.txt (IETF last call)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-05.txt      (RFC Editor)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-06.txt     (RFC Editor)
	draft-ietf-avt-dsr-05.txt          (RFC Editor)
	draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv-03.txt     (RFC Editor)
		See also draft-garudadri-qcp-00.txt
	RFC 3497

The Secure Real-time Transport Protocol                                    15
	draft-ietf-avt-srtp-05.txt

Framing RTP over Connection-Oriented Transport 		(Lazzaro)          15
	draft-lazzaro-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-00.txt

RTP Extended Reports (RTP XR) 				(Friedman/Clark)   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-report-extns-03.txt

RTCP Extensions for SSM with unicast feedback		(Chesterfield)     15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-03.txt

RTP Payload Format for JVT Video 			(Wenger)	   15
 	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-01.txt

RTP Payload Format for uncompressed video 		(Gharai)	   15
	draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-02.txt

Thursday, 20th March at 09:00-11:30
===================================

RTP Payload Format for a 64 kbit/s transparent call	(Kreuter)          15
	draft-kreuter-avt-rtp-clearmode-01.txt
	See also the TDM emulation work in the PWE3 working group

The MIDI Wire Protocol Packetization (MWPP) 		(Lazzaro)          15
	draft-ietf-avt-mwpp-midi-rtp-06.txt
	draft-lazzaro-avt-mwpp-coding-guidelines-02.txt

RTP Payload Format for ATRAC-X				(Romaine)	   15
	draft-hatanaka-avt-rtp-atracx-01.txt

RTP Payload Format for iLBC Speech 			(Duric)            15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-01.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-01.txt

RTP Payload Format for the Speex Codec 			(Herlein)          15
	draft-herlein-speex-rtp-profile-00.txt

RTP Payload Format for RGL Codec			(Ramalho)          15
	draft-ramalho-rgl-desc-01.txt 
	draft-ramalho-rgl-rtpformat-01.txt

RTP Payload Format for ETSI ES 202 050 DSR		(Xie)	           15
	draft-xie-avt-dsr-es202050-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Qiaobing Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:12:00 -0600

>         draft-xie-avt-dsr-es202050-00.txt

Hi, all,

This draft is a follow-up to draft-ietf-avt-dsr-05.txt (which has passed
IESG and currently in the RFC Editor's queue for an RFC #). The
difference is that this new draft specifies a 2nd front-end encoding
scheme published by ETSI in its ES202050 (the previous DSR draft defines
RTP payload format for ES201108).

I'd appreciate your comments on this new draft.

-Qiaobing