Subject: [AVT] Status of draft-kreuter-avt-rtp-clearmode-02.txt

From: "Balasubramanian Pitchandi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:01:32 -0400

Hello,

I was wondering if this draft is still being considered as an action item
for the Working Group. We are in need of an assignment for the "Clear Mode"
(bit exact data with no encoding) codec to be used in our products.

I could not find this draft in the IETF draft index and in the AVT WG home
page as well.

Please let me know the status of the draft.

Thanks,

Bala

______________________

Bala Pitchandi

UTStarcom Inc.

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:22:57 -0400

>Please let me know the status of the draft.

The draft filename changed to draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-00.txt when it
was accepted as an AVT work item.  It is still under consideration by the
group (and may change before the final RFC is issued).

Colin
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt