Subject: [AVT] draft-fairman-rtp-61883-00.txt ...

From: John Lazzaro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 18:41:30 -0700

Hi everyone,

        Looks like the I-D announcement below probably should
have been posted to the list but wasn't ... 

----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for 1394/61883 Isochronous Streams
        Author(s)       : B. Fairman
        Filename        : draft-fairman-rtp-61883-00.txt
        Pages           : 11
        Date            : 2003-6-19
        
This document describes a payload format for transporting IEC 61883-1[2]
(CIP) compliant IEEE1394 isochronous transport data using RTP. A 1394[3]
CIP isochronous transport may carry a stream format, such as DV[4],
AM824[5] or MPEG[6], that has been packetized for isochronous transport
by the source. The format is opaque to the transport mechanism. The
isochronous transport clock is derived from the 1394 cycle timer clock.
This protocol may be used to transport 1394 61883 streams between 1394
buses by IP, specifically Ethernet/IP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairman-rtp-61883-00.txt

----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Lazzaro -- Research Specialist -- CS Division -- EECS -- UC Berkeley
lazzaro [at] cs [dot] berkeley [dot] edu     www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt