Subject: [AVT] Meeting in Vienna

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:18:12 -0400

Folks,

The AVT working group is scheduled for one slot at the 57th IETF meeting in
Vienna.  On the tentative agenda, this is from 9:00 to 11:30 on Monday 14th
July.  This date is subject to change - DO NOT USE IT TO PLAN TRAVEL.

Those wanting agenda time at the meeting should contact the working group
chairs by 1st July. Submitting a draft does not automatically provide
agenda time. 

You are reminded that the cut-off date for -00 Internet Draft submissions
is Monday, 23rd June at 9:00am EDT (GMT -04:00). Unless you have prior
approval from the chairs, -00 submissions should have filenames with the
format draft-yourname-avt-...-00.txt. Be advised that updates to -00 drafts
received after 23rd June will not be accepted. 

All other Internet-Draft submissions must be made by Monday, 30th June at
9:00am EDT.

Drafts which are submitted late and do not make the cutoff date will not be
discussed at the meeting.

-- 
Colin Perkins
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt