Subject: [AVT] Revised version of RFC 2250: Where is it?

From: Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 16:31:54 -0700

In the London IETF (August 2001), there was a discussion of a proposed new 
I-D (->RFC) that would revise RFC 2250 (the RTP payload format for MPEG-1,2 
audio,video).  Is this still an AVT work item?  If so, where is it?

	Ross.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:27:34 -0400

Ross,

--> Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]> writes:
> In the London IETF (August 2001), there was a discussion of a proposed
> new I-D (->RFC) that would revise RFC 2250 (the RTP payload format for
> MPEG-1,2 audio,video).  Is this still an AVT work item?  If so, where is
> it?

Revising this, and other payload formats, for draft standard is certainly
something we should consider now that RTP and the profile are done (as part
of a general charter rework).

I think Reha Civanlar was collecting fixes for this, but I don't remember
seeing a revised draft.

Cheers,
-- 
Colin Perkins
[email-masked]