Subject: [AVT] IESG Review of draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-07.txt - Discuss Comments

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:19:00 -0700

The IESG reviewed draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-07.txt and had a few concerns
that should be addressed before the draft can advance.  Editorially:

   Comment:  It is strange to have more than one section labeled
  "Introduction."  Please pick a new label for section 2.1.

Steve Bellovin and Ned Freed both request that a reference be given in
the Security Considerations for security model for ECMAscript.  Here
is Steve's Discuss comment:

   Where is the security model defined for ECMAScript in this context?  
   (Problems with the model have been part of the Javascript security 
   problem for Web browsers.)

Steve also asked:

   2.4:  Why is this form of application-level fragmentation better than
   IP fragmentation?

Please discuss the issues in email and we'll see if the fixes to the draft
can be done as notes rather than a revised i-d, to be quicker.

Allison

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt