Subject: [AVT] RTP MIDI I-D update ...

From: John Lazzaro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:32:36 -0700

Hi everyone,

	Just sent in an updated version of the RTP MIDI normative I-D
off to [email-masked]. You can download a copy now from:

  http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro/sa/pubs/txt/current-rtp-midi.txt

	In a hopeful sign, the Change Log is sufficiently short to
reproduce in full below:

  Chapter M (Appendix A.9) has been redesigned, to follow the semantic
  design of Chapters C and E.  Several definitions in Appendix A.1 have
  been changed to reflect this change, as have the chapter inclusion
  semantics for Chapter M in Appendix C.1.3.

  Many small editorial changes throughout the document, to correct
  grammatical errors and improve phrasing.

I won't be present in Vienna (unlike Billy Joel, Vienna does not wait
for me :-), but I'll be submitting a few PDF slides that update RTP
MIDI status, and will be sending a longer report based on the slides
to the WG group, as the meeting date approaches.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Lazzaro -- Research Specialist -- CS Division -- EECS -- UC Berkeley
lazzaro [at] cs [dot] berkeley [dot] edu     www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt