Subject: [AVT] IETF 58 Deadlines - draft submission and AVT agenda - Reminder

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:27:24 +0200

Hi,

Please remember the following deadlines for draft submission and AVT WG 
meeting agenda requests.

-------------------------------------------------
The Draft submission deadlines are the following:

October 20th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, October 20th,
at 09:00 ET.  Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be
resubmitted.

Please note that if your initial submission is intended for the AVT WG
we recommend a naming strategy of
draft-<author>-avt-<short subject>-00.txt

October 27th: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
October 27th, 2003 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

------------------------------------------------
The deadline to request AVT WG agenda time is:

October 27th: AVT agenda time request Cutoff

Any one desiring to have a presentation and discussion during the AVT
working group's slots in Minneapolis MUST request time on the agenda. A
submission of a draft is not sufficient for receiving agenda time. Send
the request before the 27th October, 2003 at 24.00 GMT to BOTH chairs.
In the request include the following information:

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund & Colin Perkins

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt