Subject: [AVT] Soliciting Feedback on Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 Use Cases and Requirements

From: Dave Singer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:46:48 -0700

Friends in MPEG-4 systems, IETF AVT, and 3GPP SA4.

The timed text working group at W3C is working, as you know, on an 
authoring format for Timed Text.  There is a public document on which 
your comments are solicited, as we reach this mile-stone in the work. 
I forward the formal request from the chairman, below.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Timed Text Working Group invites your working group(s) to comment 
on the 2nd public draft of "Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 Use 
Cases and Requirements" [1]. We expect to accept and process comments 
that we receive on or before Dec 1, after which time the Timed Text 
Working Group intends to publish this document (possibly with changes 
to address comments) as a "Working Group Note".

Please send comments to the public reflector <[email-masked]>, 
which is archived at [2].

Regards,
Glenn Adams, Chair TT WG

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-tt-af-1-0-req-20030915/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/
-- 
David Singer
Apple Computer/QuickTime

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt