Subject: Re: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-02.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:13:39 +0100

On Wednesday, Sep 17, 2003, at 13:28 Europe/London, Magnus Westerlund 
wrote:
> This is to announce a working group last call on "RTP payload format 
> for a 64 kbit/s transparent call" 
> (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-02.txt).
> Please send any final comments on this draft to the mailing list by 
> 1st of October 2003. If no substantive technical issues are raised, we 
> intend to submit this draft for publication as a proposed standard > RFC.
>
> Note that this draft will not be advanced until we receive at least one
> valid review from someone not directly involved with production of the
> draft (i.e., not an author or contributor).

This working group last call period has finished, and a number of 
comments were received. If I correctly read the list discussion, there 
was no agreement to make technical changes to the draft,  but there 
were several points raised that require clarification, and minor 
editorial changes.

I'd like the author to submit a revised draft to address these 
concerns. Once this is done, I would be grateful if anyone who 
commented could review the revised version to ensure that their comment 
was implemented, before we request publication of the draft.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt