Subject: [AVT] draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-08.txt : AU-header bit pattern

From: "Trevor NG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:12:05 +0800

Dear experts,

Referring to P12-13 of draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-08.txt, how many bits are allocated for each fields in the AU-header? I can't find any definition of the field length within section 3.2. Can anybody guide me to the correct section?

Thanks and regards,
Trevor

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:11:08 +0200

Dear Trevor,

AU_header is a configurable header.

Each field xxxx has a size in bits indicated by a specific configuration parameter,
transmitted as a MIME parameter that has the name xxxxLength.

E.g.       if you look at page 30:

sizeLength:
      The number of bits on which the AU-size field is encoded in the  AU-header.

etc ...

regards,

Philippe Gentric
Software Architect
Philips MP4Net
[email-masked]
http://www.platform4.philips.com

                                                                                                                                       
                                                   To:   <[email-masked]>                                                                
                                                   cc:   (bcc: Philippe Gentric/MP4-SUR/CE/PHILIPS)                                    
                                                   Subject:    [AVT] draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-08.txt : AU-header bit pattern        
                                                                                                                                       
               "Trevor NG"                         Classification:                                                                     
               <[email-masked]>                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                       
               Sent by:                                                                                                                
               [email-masked]                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                       
               23/10/2003 12:12                                                                                                        

Dear experts,

Thanks and regards,
Trevor

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt