Subject: [AVT] Reminder: I-D submission deadline

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:57:46 +0200

The deadline for initial submissions is passed, any further submission 
will have to wait until the 58th IETF meeting has ended.

The deadline for all other internet-draft submissions is Monday 27th
October at 9.00 ET.

Any one desiring to have a presentation and discussion during the AVT
working group's slots in Minneapolis MUST request time on the agenda. A
submission of a draft is not sufficient for receiving agenda time. Send
the request before the 27th October, 2003 at 24.00 GMT to BOTH chairs.
In the request include the following information:

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Magnus & Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt