Subject: [AVT] Reminder: I-D submission deadline

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:26:29 +0100

The deadline for submission of -00 internet-drafts is 9am US EDT (GMT 
-04:00) on Monday. Individual submissions intended for eventual working 
group discussion should be named 
draft-<authorname>-avt-<shortsubject>-00.txt. Initial working group 
drafts, which have previously been approved by the chairs, may use the 
draft-ietf-avt- prefix.

The deadline for all other internet-draft submissions is Monday 27th 
October.

Any one desiring to have a presentation and discussion during the AVT 
working group's slots in Minneapolis MUST request time on the agenda. A 
submission of a draft is not sufficient for receiving agenda time. Send 
the request before the 27th October, 2003 at 24.00 GMT to BOTH chairs. 
In the request include the following information:

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt