Subject: [AVT] Instant messaging

From: "Aylin Kantarci" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:12:08 +0300

Hello
 
I am looking for documantation on Instant messaging. I will be glad if
you recommend a few links.
 
Aylin

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:18:43 +0200

Hi Aylin,

I think what you look for is the SIMPLE WG.
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/simple-charter.html

To my knowledge we haven't had any discussion concerning instant 
messaging in this WG, and the charter for AVT 
(http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/avt-charter.html) does not hint 
toward that. So I would recommend that you in the future spend some more 
time checking if a question is appropriate in a forum before voicing it.

To find the appropriate WG within IETF the best way is to look through 
the WG list and check their charters.

Best Regards

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt