Subject: [AVT] WG last call: iLBC payload format and codec

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 14:18:39 +0000

This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload Format and
codec for iLBC speech:

	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-04.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-04.txt

Please send any final comments on these drafts to the mailing list by 19th
December 2003.  If no substantive comments are received by that time, we
will ask the IESG to publish the codec as an Experimental RFC and the RTP
payload format as a Proposed Standard RFC.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:44:16 +0000

I draw the attention of the group to the revised IPR statement for this
draft available at:
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/global-ip-ipr-draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec.txt

Colin

--> Colin Perkins <[email-masked]> writes:
> This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload Format
> and codec for iLBC speech:
> 
> Please send any final comments on these drafts to the mailing list by
> 19th December 2003.  If no substantive comments are received by that
> time, we will ask the IESG to publish the codec as an Experimental RFC
> and the RTP payload format as a Proposed Standard RFC.
> 
> -- 
> Colin Perkins
> http://csperkins.org/

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:27:12 +0000

The last call period for the iLBC payload format and codec has concluded.
Since there were no objections, we will now request that these drafts are
published.

Colin