Subject: [AVT] WG last call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-04.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 14:27:02 +0000

This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP payload format for
64 kbit/s transparent calls (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-04.txt).  Please
send any final comments on this draft to the mailing list by 19th December
2003. If no substantive comments are received by that time, we will ask the
IESG to publish this draft as a Proposed Standard RFC. 

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:28:42 +0000

The last call period for the RTP payload format for 64kbps transparant
calls has now concluded. Since there were no objections, we will request
that the draft be published as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Colin

--> Colin Perkins <[email-masked]> writes:
> This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP payload format
> for 64 kbit/s transparent calls (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-04.txt). 
> Please send any final comments on this draft to the mailing list by 19th
> December 2003. If no substantive comments are received by that time, we
> will ask the IESG to publish this draft as a Proposed Standard RFC. 
> 
> -- 
> Colin Perkins
> http://csperkins.org/