Subject: [AVT] Updated RTP MIDI I-Ds ...

From: "John Lazzaro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:19:39 -0800

Hi everyone,

         Sent off the updated versions of the RTP MIDI payload
format document (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-format-01.txt) and
implementation guide (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-guidelines-01.txt)
to [email-masked] yesterday.  Pick up copies here:

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro/sa/pubs/txt/current-rtp-midi.txt
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro/sa/pubs/txt/current-guide.txt

	All of the bitfields have now been coded into sfront -- code
to send and receive packets, and diagnostic code to print out
packets in flight and to show how the receiver recovers from real
(801.11b) and simulated packet loss.  The change log
describes fixes to bugs that were caught during sfront coding.
Also, the SDP ABNF passes the IETF online validator.

	I think these documents are ready for Last Call --
i.e. this is the "candidate Last Call" release I referenced in
earlier postings to the list.  So, if you've been holding off
reading the documents until I declared them "done" ...
now is a good time to read them.

---
John Lazzaro
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro
lazzaro [at] cs [dot] berkeley [dot] edu
---

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt