Subject: [AVT] Deadlines for upcomming 59th IETF meeting

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:17:17 +0100

Hi,

The AVT WG is planning to have two sessions during the next IETF 
meeting, for a total of 4 or 4.5 hours. If you have issues or are going 
to submit drafts for the WG in Korea, please make note of the following 
deadlines.

The deadline for submission of -00 internet-drafts is 9 am US EDT (GMT 
-04:00) on Monday the 9th of February. Individual submissions intended 
for eventual working group discussion should be named 
draft-<authorname>-avt-<shortsubject>-00.txt. Initial working group 
drafts, which have previously been approved by the chairs, may use the 
draft-ietf-avt- prefix.

The deadline for all other internet-draft submissions is Monday 16th of 
February at 9 am US EDT. This day is also the last day to pre-register 
to the meeting, the cut-off is at 12.00 EDT.

Any one desiring to have a presentation and discussion during the AVT 
working group's slots in Minneapolis MUST request time on the agenda. A 
submission of a draft is not sufficient for receiving agenda time. Send 
the request before the 16th of February, 2003 at 24.00 GMT to BOTH 
chairs. In the request include the following information:

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:53:38 +0000

> to the meeting, the cut-off is at 12.00 EDT.

A minor correction: both cutoff dates are at 9:00am EST (GMT -05:00).

Colin