Subject: Re: [AVT] RE: [MMUSIC] time-lined static media with FLUTE & IMG

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:03:38 +0100

Hi Ivica,

I think Rod manage to repeat my opinions on what need to be done to have 
a solution that works. And there are probably more interesting problems 
buried in the actual application of the proposals. Therefore I think 
that it is necessary that someone who desires this type of solutions 
starts working on the problems. I would think that a test implementation 
combined with writing the necessary documents to propose the necessary 
standard extensions. All to ensure that one has not forgotten things. 
Then there are probably also some issues around how to make the solution 
the right level of generic applicability.

I hope you better understand why I would not call it straightforward.

Cheers

Magnus

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt