Subject: [AVT] WG agenda time

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:01:59 +0100

Hi,

If you haven't yet submitted a request for WG agenda, please do so as 
soon as possible. We will accept them until midnight (24.00 GMT).

Submitting a draft before the deadline, is not sufficient to receive any 
time on the AVT WG session agenda time.

The request shall be sent to both us chairs. In the request include the 
following information:

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt