Subject: [AVT] Updated AVT agenda

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:20:59 +0100

Hi,

Attached is an updated AVT agenda. Mostly smaller corrections to draft 
names, and numbers. If someone still has comments, please send them to 
use chairs.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
	Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

Tuseday, 2nd March 2004 at 09:00-11:30
=====================================

Introduction, and Status Update				(Chairs)	20
  In publishing process:
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-08.txt		[RFF 3640]
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-report-extns-06.txt		[RFC 3611]
	draft-ietf-srtp-09.txt 				[AUTH 48]
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-08.txt		[IESG Evaluation]
	draft-burmeister-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-05.txt	[IESG Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-04.txt		[IESG Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-04 (Experimental)	[IESG Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-04 (Experimental)	[IESG Evaluation]
	draft-jones-avt-audio-t38-03.txt		[IESG Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-07.txt			[IETF LC]
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-10.txt	[AD Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-06			[AD Evaluation]
	 
  WG Documents:
	draft-ietf-avt-ulp-09.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-uxp-06.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-04.txt	
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg1and2-mod-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-dsr-codecs-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-02.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-04.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-04.txt

  Individual contributions:		
	draft-kerr-avt-vorbis-rtp-03.txt
	draft-herlein-speex-rtp-profile-01 (expired) 
	draft-ramalho-rgl-rtpformat-02.txt (expired)
	draft-chen-rtp-bv-02.txt	
	draft-ahmadi-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-00.txt
	draft-ash-avt-ecrtp-over-mpls-protocol-00.txt
	draft-clark-avt-rtpmibv2-00.txt
	draft-finlayson-avt-mpa-robust-interoperability-00.txt
	draft-perkins-avt-rtp-reactive-fec-00.txt
	draft-tseng-avt-rtcp-streaming-extens-00.txt

   Advance RTP and AVP to Full Standard

Updates on behalf of author				(Chairs)	 5

	draft-ietf-avt-midi-rtp-01.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-midi-guidelines-01.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-00.txt
	Requirements for transport of video control commands
	(draft-basso-avt-videoconreq-00.txt)

RTP payload format for AMR-WB+ audio codec		(Lakaniemi)	15
	draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt

Introduction of ATRAC family payload format.		(Romaine)	15
	draft-hatanaka-avt-rtp-atrac-family-00.txt

3GPP Timed Text						(Rey)		15
	draft-rey-avt-3gpp-timed-text-02.txt

Payload format for text conversation (RFC2793bis)       (Hellstrom)     15
	draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-02.txt (main document)
        draft-ietf-avt-text-red-01.txt
	draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-15.txt
        draft-sinnreich-sipdev-req-03.txt

H.261 and H.263 payload parameters			(Even)		15
        draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-00.txt 
        draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-00.txt 

Wednesday, 3rd March 2004 at 15:30-17:30
=====================================

Chairs Introduction							 5

RTCP Extensions for SSM Sessions with Unicast Feedback  (Ott)		15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-06.txt
	
Requirements for ECRTP over MPLS			(Ash)		15
	draft-ash-avt-ecrtp-over-mpls-reqs-01.txt

Verifying the media path using RTP No-Op & Preconditions (Andreasen)    20
	draft-wing-avt-rtp-noop-00.txt
	draft-andreasen-mmusic-connectivityprecondition-00.txt
	
RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control		(Gharai)        30
        draft-gharai-avt-tfrc-profile-00.txt