Subject: [AVT] Publishing draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-10.txt as Proposed standard

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:03:05 +0100

Hi,

In november and December we had discussion about the IPR situation for 
the RTP retransmission document. We chairs interprets the situation to 
be rough consensus, with some voices raised against, for having it 
published as a proposed standard.

The last revision (number 10) addresses the comment of clarifying that 
the solution is encumbered through a note in the introduction plus 
correct IPR statements in the document and on the IETF IPR page.

We are therefore now going to request that this document is advanced 
toward proposed standard.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt