Subject: [AVT] [ieee-cnom] NOMS 2004 Early-Bird Registration Due Extended to Feb. 29, 2004 (fwd)

From: Carlos Becker Westphall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:51:04 -0400 (WST)

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message.

NOMS 2004 OC has decided to extend the Early-Bird Registration Due Date
to **Feb. 29, 2004** in order to encourage more participants to attend
at low, discounted fee.

Please pass this message to your colleagues and students.
The detail information can be found on the NOMS 2004 homepage
(http://www.noms2004.org).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join us in Seoul, Korea for the 9th IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and  
Management Symposium (NOMS 2004) which will be held 19-23 April, 2004
in COEX Convention Center, Seoul, Korea.

NOMS 2004 will feature the following on various network and service
management topics:
* 15 technical sessions
*  5 panel sessions
*  6 keynote speeches
* 12 tutorials
*  2 poster sessions
* Exbitions by vendors and service providers

Featured for the first time - Application Sessions on
- Next Generation OSS
- OSS Platforms
- QoS and Service Management
- Policy and Security Management

The advance program, registration and hotel booking can all be found on
the NOMS 2004 home page (www.noms2004.org <http://www.noms2004.org/> )

Don't delay - register now for a greatly discounted early-bird rate.

NOMS 2004
19-23 April, 2004
COEX, Convention Center, Seoul, Korea
www.noms2004.org <http://www.noms2004.org/>

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
James Won-Ki Hong, PhD, Associate Professor
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, POSTECH, Pohang Korea 790-784
Tel: +82-54-279-2244 Fax: +82-54-279-5663 Mobile: +82-11-810-5641
Email: [email-masked]        http://dpnm.postech.ac.kr/~jwkhong/
KNOM Chair: http://www.knom.or.kr   NOMS 2004: http://www.noms2004.org
IEEE ComSoc CNOM Vice Chair: http://www.comsoc.org/~cnomwww/
IEEE ComSoc Director of Online Content:
http://www.comsoc.org/socstr/org/bog/officers/2004/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Cnom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://orion.lrg.ufsc.br/mailman/listinfo/cnom

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt