Subject: [AVT] Presentation deadline for WG meeting

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:56:11 +0100

Hi,

Anyone doing a presentation at the AVT WG is required to send their 
presentation to both chairs at the latest 19.00 pm korean time on Sunday 
the 29th. A summary of the issues to be discussed shall also be sent to 
the WG mailing list by then.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:13:29 +0100

Hi,

I would like to add that presentations is acceptable in PDF or 
powerpoint. Please avoid using anything other than normal fonts, 
especially company specific fonts. We have had problems earlier with 
showing them.

/Magnus

Magnus Westerlund (KI/EAB) wrote:

> This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
> addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
> is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in
> error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and
> delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
> 
> E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
> interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
> send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any
> such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
> consequences thereof.
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: "Gunnar Hellstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:31:24 +0100

Please find attached the presentation for the session on Tuesday morning,
called
"payload format for text conversation"

Request:

draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-02.txt  : Ask the group to recommend for Last Call
draft-ietf-avt-text-red-01.txt    : Ask the group to recommend for Last Call
The other announced specifications: For Information about the usage of
RFC2793bis.

Regards

Gunnar Hellstrom

-------------------------------------------
Gunnar Hellstrom
Omnitor AB
Renathvagen 2
SE 121 37 Johanneshov
SWEDEN
+46 8 556 002 03
Mob: +46 708 204 288
www.omnitor.se
[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Magnus
Westerlund
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 4:56 PM
To: IETF AVT WG
Cc: Colin Perkins
Subject: [AVT] Presentation deadline for WG meeting

Hi,

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without
disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.