Subject: [AVT] Advancing the "audio/mpa-robust" RTP payload format to Draft Standard?

From: Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 07:37:53 -0800

I have just submitted to the Internet Drafts editor an updated version of 
the "audio/mpa-robust" RTP payload format specification.  This can also be 
found online as
	<http://www.live.com/rtp-mp3/rfc3119bis.txt>
(This draft updates RFC 3119, correcting some typographical errors.)

I have also submitted a new Internet Draft 
"draft-finlayson-avt-mpa-robust-interoperability-00.txt" (currently online 
as 
<http://www.live.com/draft-finlayson-avt-mpa-robust-interoperability-00.txt>) 
that notes interoperability between two (and in some cases three) 
independent implementations of this payload format.  This is a requirement 
for advancing this payload format specification from "Proposed" to "Draft" 
Standard.

	Ross.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt