Subject: [AVT] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-05.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:22:55 +0100

This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload Format for Uncompressed Video (draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-05.txt). 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-05.txt

Please send any final comments on this draft to the mailing list by Monday 16th February 2004.
At that time, we will consider if it is appropriate to request publication of this draft as a proposed standard RFC. 

Note that this draft will not be advanced until we receive at least one valid review from someone not directly involved with production of the draft (i.e., not an author or contributor). 

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund 

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:28:52 +0100

Hi,

As some people may have seen my last mail included a disclaimer. I have 
previously given my opinion on the list about these, as being often 
contradicting to the purpose of  this list. Any email to the AVT list is 
an open communication that is allowed to be read by anyone, and which is 
publicly archived. Unfortunately, this disclaimer is added without any 
control of me, and I haven't yet been able to do anything about it. The 
future will show if I can get of rid of it.

However as a clarification to the first paragraph in the disclaimer: For 
emails with the AVT WG as an addressee, the communication is intended to 
be open and is allowed to be read by anyone, including people reading 
this from the IETF archive.

 I am sorry

Magnus

Magnus Westerlund (KI/EAB) wrote:

>
>
>This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
>addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
>is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in
>error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and
>delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
>
>E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
>interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
>send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any
>such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
>consequences thereof.
>
>  
>

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:33:59 +0100

Hi,

The WG last call for the RTP payload format for uncompressed video has 
ended. We have received comments from Philippe Gentric endorsing 
publication. The typos found by Philippe has been corrected in the 
submitted update. Therefore I will now request that 
draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-06.txt is published as an proposed standard.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund