Subject: [AVT] Reminder: Deadlines for upcomming 59th IETF meeting

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 09:06:41 +0100

Hi,

This is a reminder about the deadlines. The first one is already on 
Monday. If you have a initial draft, make sure to meet the deadline, the 
cut-off is handled in a strict way.

The AVT WG is planning to have two sessions during the next IETF
meeting, for a total of 4 or 4.5 hours. If you have issues or are going
to submit drafts for the WG in Korea, please make note of the following
deadlines.

The deadline for submission of -00 internet-drafts is 9 am US EST (GMT
-05:00) on Monday the 9th of February. Individual submissions intended
for eventual working group discussion should be named
draft-<authorname>-avt-<shortsubject>-00.txt. Initial working group
drafts, which have previously been approved by the chairs, may use the
draft-ietf-avt- prefix.

The deadline for all other internet-draft submissions is Monday 16th of
February at 9 am US EST. This day is also the last day to pre-register
to the meeting, the cut-off is at 12.00 EST.

Any one desiring to have a presentation and discussion during the AVT
working group's slots in Seoul MUST request time on the agenda. A
submission of a draft is not sufficient for receiving agenda time. Send
the request before the 16th of February, 2003 at 24.00 GMT to BOTH
chairs. In the request include the following information:

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt