Subject: [AVT] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:09:04 +0100

Hi,

An updated version of the AMR-WB+ payload format is available. We have 
made the following changes:

- Clarified and given recommendations on interoperability with the 
AMR-WB payload format.

- Added a offer/Answer consideration section

- Proposed a solution on how to declared the mono and stereo channels.

Cheers

Magnus

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:37:25 +0100
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Payload
Format and
			  Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband plus (AMR-WB+)
Audio Codec
	Author(s)	: J. Sjoberg
	Filename	: draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2004-2-16
	
This document specifies a real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
format to be used for Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband plus (AMR-WB+)
encoded audio signals. The AMR-WB+ codec is an audio extension of the
AMR-WB codec providing additional modes designed to give higher
quality of music and speech than the original modes.  The payload
format is designed according to the principles outlined in the
existing payload formats for AMR and AMR-WB, RFC3267 [9].  A MIME
type registration is included for AMR-WB+.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.t
xt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:57:50 +0100

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.