Subject: [AVT] New I-D for The Lightweight Remote Display Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:38:47 +0200

Hello,

The new draft is available at http://www.kolumbus.fi/vlad.stirbu/draft-stirbu-avt-lrdp-00.txt until it appears in the Drafts Directory.

Abstract:

   This memo describes an application layer protocol for a framework
   that enables accessing graphical user interface (GUI) applications
   remotely, so that devices with different form factors and UI
   capabilities can scale and adapt the exported UI to their local
   platform UI look and feel (LAF).  Specified in the Extensible Markup
   Language (XML), the protocol defines generic user interface (UI)
   operations and a mechanism for extending these operations for
   specific application needs.

Regards,
Vlad

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Keith Lantz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:53:09 -0800

Can you clarify why the requirements are being submitted to mmusic but the 
protocol itself to avt?

Keith

At 01:38 PM 2/11/2005, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>The new draft is available at 
>http://www.kolumbus.fi/vlad.stirbu/draft-stirbu-avt-lrdp-00.txt until it 
>appears in the Drafts Directory.
>
>Abstract:
>