Subject: Re: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-05.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:53:58 +0000

On 18 Jan 2005, at 08:58, Colin Perkins wrote:
> This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload 
> Format for the Extended AMR wide-band (AMR-WB+) audio codec. Please 
> send any final comments on this draft to the mailing list by 31st 
> January 2005. If no substantive technical comments are received by 
> that time, we intend to request the IESG to consider this for 
> publication as a proposed standard RFC.

The working group last call period on AMR-WB+ ended yesterday. We 
received some editorial comments from Stephan Wenger, which should be 
addressed in a revision to the draft, but there were no technical 
objections. Accordingly, once the editorial changes have been made and 
a new draft is available, we shall request the IESG publish this as a 
proposed standard RFC.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt