Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:57:53 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for Extended AMR Wideband (AMR-WB+) 
			  Audio Codec
	Author(s)	: J. Sjoberg, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-06.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2005-2-15
	
This document specifies a real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
    format for Extended AMR Wideband (AMR-WB+) encoded audio signals.
    The AMR-WB+ codec is an audio extension of the AMR-WB speech codec.
    It encompasses the AMR-WB frame types and a number of new frame
    types designed to support high quality music and speech.  A media
    type registration for AMR-WB+ is included in this specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:49:14 +0100

Hi,

This is the post WG last call update of the draft. With big help from 
Stephan Wenger and Dave Singer have we reworked the language. We also 
found a minor bug regarding how the TFI field was sent when the payload 
included FT=10-13 and the clarified the security and implementations 
concerns around interleaving. Due to the extensive amount of changes, 
we think there is need for the WG to get a chance to look at these 
changes before publication is requested. Therefore we have asked Colin 
to issue a second WG last call on the draft.

We have also produced a nice side by side diff of the changes that can 
be retrieved here:
http://standards.ericsson.net/westerlund/amrwbplus-diff-5vs6.html

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:08:42 +0000

As Magnus has noted, this version is intended to be final. Please  
review before 4th March 2005 to ensure there have been no last-minute  
problems introduced. If there are no objections received by that time,  
we will request the IESG publish this as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Colin

On 16 Feb 2005, at 15:49, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> found a minor bug regarding how the TFI field was sent when the  
> payload included FT=10-13 and the clarified the security and  
> implementations concerns around interleaving. Due to the extensive  
> amount of changes, we think there is need for the WG to get a chance  
> to look at these changes before publication is requested. Therefore we  
> have asked Colin to issue a second WG last call on the draft.
>