Subject: [AVT] Preliminary agenda for IETF 62

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:00:34 +0100

Hi,

Below you will find the preliminary agenda for AVT. As you can see we 
are currently only using our Monday slot. However it is likely that some 
more issues will come up that requires us to use at least part of the 
second slot.

So please send comments on any errors, etc. If you like to have an 
agenda slot, then send us a note ASAP.

Please note that the slots are still from a draft IETF agenda and can't 
be 100% guaranteed.

Cheers

Magnus

Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

Monday, 7 March 2005, 9:00-11:30
====================================

Introduction and Status Update                                 (Chairs)
                                                                 15 min
    Under development:

          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-05.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-04.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-02.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-03.txt
          draft-finlayson-avt-mpa-robust-interoperability-01.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-01.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-06.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ac3-02.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family-02.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-3gpp-timed-text-12.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-format-06.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-guidelines-06.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-08
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-00
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bisdata-01
          draft-ietf-avt-mime-h224-00.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-uxp-07.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-08.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-03.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00.txt

          draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-01.txt (Expired)
          draft-ietf-avt-ulp-10.txt (Expired)

    AD or IESG Evaluation
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-bv-03.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-audio-t140c-00.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-06.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-10.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-08.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-hc-mpls-reqs-03.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-11.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-05.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-10.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-text-red-05.txt
          draft-burmeister-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-06.txt
          draft-jones-avt-audio-t38-05.txt
          draft-garudadri-avt-3gpp2-mime-02.txt
          draft-lim-mpeg4-mime-03.txt

    RFC Editor:
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-09.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-05.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-dsr-codecs-03.txt

    Published RFCs
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-10.txt   -> RFC 3984
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-05.txt   -> RFC 3952
          draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-05.txt -> RFC 3951

    Individual drafts with AVT relation
          draft-feiten-avt-bsacmode-for-rfc3640-00
          draft-kerr-avt-vorbis-rtp-04.txt
          draft-koren-avt-ecrtp-reorder-00.txt
          draft-wing-avt-rtp-noop-01.txt
          draft-basso-avt-videoconreq-02.txt
          draft-xie-avt-rtp-anti-shadow-00.txt
          draft-singer-smpte-rtp-00.txt

    Dead drafts
          draft-ietf-avt-vmr-wb-file-format-00.txt

JP2RTP draft updates and changes                                 (Leung)
    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-07.txt                             20 min
    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-00.txt

Protocols for Application and Desktop Sharing              (Schulzrinne)
    draft-lennox-avt-app-sharing-00.txt                            15 min

LRDP: The Lightweight Remote Display Protocol                   (Stirbu)
    draft-stirbu-avt-lrdp-00.txt                                   15 min
    draft-stirbu-mmusic-scal-sharing-00.txt

RTCP XR - New Parameter Extensions                           (Pendleton)
    draft-ietf-avt-rtcpxr-bis-00.txt                               15 min

RTCP XR MIB                                                  (Pendleton)
    draft-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-01.txt                                   20 min

HC over MPLS protocol extensions                                   (Ash)
    draft-ash-avt-ecrtp-over-mpls-protocol-02.txt                  20 min

Packet reordering in Extended CRTP (ECRTP)                       (Koren)
    draft-koren-avt-ecrtp-reorder-00.txt                           15 min

Update of the RTP Payload for DTMF Digits, Telephony Tones ..   (Taylor)
    draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-08                                   15 min
    draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-00
    draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bisdata-01

Wednesday, 9 March 2005, 13:00-15:00
======================================

Introduction                                                    (Chairs)
                                                                   5 min

Reserv time                                                     115 min

                                  - * -

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Flavio Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:05:07 -0300 (ART)

Hi,

We intend to develop RTP streaming for some media
types like ACC, 3GPP, AMR, DIVX, ...
Is there some specification or documentation for RTP
Streaming of each media type? I need to measure the
effort for this work.

Thanks, Flavio

_______________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora. http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rápida e grátis