Subject: [AVT] AVT WG meeting in Minneapolis

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:10:29 +0100

The WG is scheduled to meet twice in Minneapolis. When during the week 
is not yet fixed, but will hopefully be available within a week.

I hope you are aware of the draft deadlines:
1. Initial drafts is on Monday 14th of February 9.00 AM ET
2. All other needs to be submitted before Monday 21st of February 9.00 AM ET

So you that likes to have some time in the WG meeting, please submit a 
Agenda request before 22nd February 24.00 CET. The submission of a draft 
does not consist of a agenda request. Also remember that the WG meeting 
time is intended to discuss issues and what work we should perform.

The request shall be sent to BOTH chairs. In the request include the
following information:

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:02:00 +0100

Hi,

Please don't forget to request time, if you haven't already. We need 
your request before tomorrow.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]