Subject: [AVT] RFC 2833bis ready for WGLC?

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 12:39:17 -0500

I haven't heard anything back on the core RFC 2833bis specification 
(draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-07.txt) since I submitted it a couple of weeks ago, and 
there's nothing I have in mind to change.  Perhaps it is ready for Working Group 
Last Call.

I see at least one more revision of the data event codes draft (to straighten out 
the text messaging section) and of the CAS events draft I just submitted (to add 
an example).  They may be ready after that, depending on whether I get any 
comments in the meantime.

-- 
Tom Taylor
Carrier VoIP Standards Development
Nortel
Phone +1 613 763 1496  (ESN 393-1496)
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt