Subject: [AVT] Agenda for Minneapolis

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:12:48 +0000

Folks,

Enclosed is an updated draft agenda for AVT in Minneapolis. Please send 
any comments or corrections to both chairs immediately.

Thanks,
Colin

Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

Monday, 7 March 2005, 9:00-11:30
================================

Introduction and Status Update                                  (Chairs)
                                                                   15 min

JP2RTP draft updates and changes                                 (Leung)
    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-07.txt                             20 min
    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-00.txt

Update of the RTP Payload for DTMF Digits, Telephony Tones ..   (Taylor)
    draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-08                                   15 min
    draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-00
    draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bisdata-01

New mode for RFC 3640: AAC-BSAC with MPEG-21 gBSD                 (Wolf)
    draft-feiten-avt-bsacmode-for-rfc3640-00.txt                   15 min

RTCP XR - New Parameter Extensions                           (Pendleton)
    draft-ietf-avt-rtcpxr-bis-00.txt                               15 min

RTCP XR MIB                                                  (Pendleton)
    draft-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-01.txt                                   20 min

HC over MPLS protocol extensions                                   (Ash)
    draft-ash-avt-ecrtp-over-mpls-protocol-02.txt                  20 min

Packet reordering in Extended CRTP (ECRTP)                       (Koren)
    draft-koren-avt-ecrtp-reorder-00.txt                           15 min

Wednesday, 9 March 2005, 13:00-15:00
====================================

Introduction                                                    (Chairs)
                                                                    5 min

Protocols for Application and Desktop Sharing              (Schulzrinne)
    draft-lennox-avt-app-sharing-00.txt                            15 min

LRDP: The Lightweight Remote Display Protocol                   (Stirbu)
    draft-stirbu-avt-lrdp-00.txt                                   15 min
    draft-stirbu-mmusic-scal-sharing-00.txt

                                  - * -

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt