Subject: [AVT] FYI: review of draft-froumentin-voice-mediatypes-00

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 10:04:32 +0200

Hi AVT members,

There has been a request on the [email-masked] mailing list for 
review of the proposed media types for a number of speech processing 
related formats. This maybe of interest and should definitely be of 
interest for anyone interested in the work of the SpeechSC WG.

Any comments shall be directed at the ietf-types mailing list.

Cheers

Magnus

> draft-froumentin-voice-mediatypes-00 contains the registration of 
> the 6 media types of the W3C Speech Interface Framework
> (including the following specifications: SSML, SRGS, CCXML, PLS and VoiceXML)
> 
> Draft available at
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-froumentin-voice-mediatypes-00.txt
> and copied below.
> 
> Max Froumentin, W3C

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt