Subject: [AVT] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-xie-avt-compact-bundle-evrc-00.txt]

From: Qiaobing Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:26:08 -0500

All,

Your review and comments will be greatly appreciated.

regards,
-Qiaobing

Subject: ttt
From: Qiaobing Xie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:21:35 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

         Title           : Compact Bundled RTP Format for EVRC Speech
         Author(s)       : Q. Xie
         Filename        : draft-xie-avt-compact-bundle-evrc-00.txt
         Pages           : 8
         Date            : 2005-4-11

This document defines a compact (header-free) bundled format for EVRC
    RTP payload format.  This compact bundled format is an addition to
    the bundled format and header-free format as already defined in RFC
    3558.  It is expected that some VoIP applications, such as
    Push-to-Talk, may find this compact bundled format more advantageous
    to use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xie-avt-compact-bundle-evrc-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
         "get draft-xie-avt-compact-bundle-evrc-00.txt".

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt