Subject: [AVT] AVT meeting in Paris (IETF 63): Agenda Requests

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:22:02 +0200

Hi AVTers,

Me and Colin has requested two slots for a total of 4.5 hours of meeting 
time. We do not yet know when these slots will occur as scheduling is 
ongoing. Please watch for the official schedule mails on the IETF 
announcement list.

We chairs has already planned to use some of the AVT meeting time to 
discuss the issue of media types registration for RTP payload formats.

So if you want time for discussing your issues in AVT. Then you are 
required to request time. These request shall contain the below 
information. Any agenda time request shall be sent to BOTH chairs before 
the 24.00 CET the 18th of July.

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVT chair

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt