Subject: Re: [AVT] VMR-WB Extension Draft <draft-ahmadi-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-00.txt>

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:35:32 +0100

Folks,

On 26 May 2005, at 18:40, [email-masked] wrote:
> The Release A of VMR-WB standard (i.e., 3GPP2 C.S0052-A v1.0  
> specifying the new mode of operation) was published by 3GPP2 in  
> April 2005 (see http://www.3gpp2.org/Public_html/specs/C.S0052- 
> A_v1.0_050428.pdf).
>
> I have prepared a short draft that updates some Table entries in  
> VMR-WB RFC without creating any interoperability issues or  
> conflicts with the existing provisions in that RFC. No new MIME  
> registration is required. This is only an addendum to VMR-WB RFC to  
> include the new mode of operation (i.e., VMR-WB mode 4).
>
> The draft will be posted shortly on the IETF server.

The draft is now available:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ahmadi-avt-rtp-vmr-wb- 
extension-00.txt

> I would like to kindly ask you and the AVT group to review this  
> draft and accept it as a working group work item.

If members of the group object to this draft becoming an AVT work  
item, please comment to the mailing list before Monday 6th June.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 09:36:04 +0100

Folks,

On 2 Jun 2005, at 10:35, Colin Perkins wrote:
>> registration is required. This is only an addendum to VMR-WB RFC  
>> to include the new mode of operation (i.e., VMR-WB mode 4).
>>

There were no objections, therefore this will be accepted as an AVT  
work item.

Colin