Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-singer-smpte-rtp-01.txt

From: Dave Singer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:26:06 -0700

For the consideration of the AVT WG;  this draft is updated to allow 
use of inline SMPTE timecodes, using the RTP header extension 
mechanism proposed in the other draft I just posted.

* * * * * *

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title : Associating SMPTE time-codes with RTP streams
Author(s) : D. Singer
Filename : draft-singer-smpte-rtp-01.txt
Pages : 8
Date : 2005-6-1

This document describes a mechanism for associating SMPTE time-codes 
with media streams, in a way that is independent of the RTP payload 
format of the media stream itself.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singer-smpte-rtp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-singer-smpte-rtp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in 
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-singer-smpte-rtp-01.txt".

NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility. To use this feature, 
insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE" command. To 
decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or a MIME-compliant 
mail reader. Different MIME-compliant mail readers exhibit different 
behavior, especially when dealing with "multipart" MIME messages 
(i.e. documents which have been split up into multiple messages), so 
check your local documentation on how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the 
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singer-smpte-rtp-01.txt>

-- 
David Singer
Apple Computer/QuickTime

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt