Subject: [AVT] Updated RTP MIDI I-Ds ...

From: lazzaro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:30:11 -0700

Hi everyone,

         Sent off the updated versions of the RTP MIDI payload
format document (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-format-10.txt) and
implementation guide (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-guidelines-10.txt)
to [email-masked] today.  Pick up copies here:

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro/sa/pubs/txt/current-rtp-midi.txt
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro/sa/pubs/txt/current-guide.txt

         Primary purpose of this update is to fix a copy-paste
editing error in Appendix C, thanks to Nicolas Falquet for
catching this.  An extra paragraph was also added to the
Chapter N text in Appendix B, about recovery interactions
between Chapters N and C.  See change logs for details.

         Note that the change log content for -09.txt (which were
more substantial) remain in the document.

---
John Lazzaro
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro
lazzaro [at] cs [dot] berkeley [dot] edu
---

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt