Subject: [AVT] ATRAC SDK distribution

From: Matthew Romaine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:59:26 +0900

Fellow AVT-ers,

Thanks to a slight change in mentality within Sony regarding  
proprietary technology, we will be distributing an ATRAC SDK for free  
to interested members during the AVT sessions next week.  While the  
license only permits use for testing and evaluation purposes, the SDK  
is not handicapped in anyway and will allow encoding and decoding of  
ATRAC content.

The purpose for making the SDK available for free to the IETF  
audience is to bring awareness to the ATRAC Family Payload draft.   
You can find the latest version of this draft at the following link:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac- 
family-04.txt

This email is to simply let you know of the SDK's availability during  
next week's AVT sessions, and to encourage interested individuals to  
keep an eye out for where we'll be handing them out (likely at the  
back of the meeting rooms).

Thanks,
Matt

--------------------------------------------
Audio Codec Development Group
ITCNC, Sony Corporation
Tel: +81-3-5448-6065
--------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt