Subject: [AVT] Updated preliminary AVT agenda

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:48:47 +0200

Hi,

Please see below for the AVT agenda. The IETF WG scheduling agenda is 
not yet confirmed, thus this agenda is still preliminary.

Cheers

Magnus

-------

Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

Tuesday, 2 August 2005, 10:30-12:30
====================================

Introduction and Status Update                                 (Chairs)
                                                                 10 min
    Under development:
          draft-ietf-avt-mime-h224-02
          draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-02
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-09
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-06
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-03
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-05
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-09
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-00
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bisdata-02
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-00
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-02
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-01
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family-04
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-08
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-01
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-format-10
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-guidelines-10
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-no-op-00
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-00
          draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-04
          draft-ietf-avt-ulp-11

          draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-03 (Expired)
          draft-finlayson-avt-mpa-robust-interoperability-01 (Expired)
          draft-ietf-avt-uxp-07 (Expired)
          draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00     (Expired)

    AD or IESG Evaluation
          draft-ietf-avt-audio-t140c-00
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-11
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-05
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-10
          draft-ietf-avt-3gpp-timed-text-15
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ac3-07
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-06
          draft-jones-avt-audio-t38-05
          draft-garudadri-avt-3gpp2-mime-02
          draft-lim-mpeg4-mime-03

    RFC Editor:
          draft-ietf-avt-hc-mpls-reqs-03
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-11
          draft-burmeister-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-06
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-bv-03
          draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-08
          draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-06

    Published RFCs
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-05      -> RFC 4040
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-dsr-codecs-03     -> RFC 4060
          draft-ietf-avt-text-red-05           -> RFC 4102
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-09         -> RFC 4103

    Individual drafts with AVT relation
          draft-ash-avt-hc-over-mpls-protocol-01
          draft-clark-avt-rtcpxr-bis-00
          draft-even-avt-rfc3047-bis-01
          draft-feiten-avt-bsacmode-for-rfc3640-00
          draft-kerr-avt-vorbis-rtp-04
          draft-klemets-avt-rtp-vc1-00
          draft-koren-avt-ecrtp-reorder-00
          draft-lennox-avt-app-sharing-00
          draft-lkchoi-avt-iptvdbs-req-00
          draft-perkins-avt-uncomp-video-ext-00
          draft-singer-rtp-hdrext-00
          draft-singer-smpte-rtp-01
          draft-sollaud-avt-rtp-g729-scal-wb-ext-01
          draft-stirbu-avt-lrdp-00
          draft-vitali-ietf-avt-mdc-lc-00
          draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-00
          draft-xie-avt-compact-bundle-evrc-00
          draft-xie-avt-rtp-anti-shadow-01

Using the RTP Header Extension for SMTPE Timestamps		(Singer)
    draft-singer-rtp-hdrext-00					   5 min
    draft-singer-smpte-rtp-01

Compact Bundled RTP Format for EVRC Speech                         (Xie)
    draft-xie-avt-compact-bundle-evrc-00                           10 min

RTP Payload Format for Video Codec 1 (VC-1)                    (Klemets)
    draft-klemets-avt-rtp-vc1-00                                   15 min

Update of ITU G.722.1 payload format                              (Even)
    draft-even-avt-rfc3047-bis-01                                  10 min

RTP Payload Format for ECN Probing                            (Alexander)
    draft-alexander-rtp-payload-for-ecn-probing-01                 10 min
    draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-04
    draft-alexander-rtecn-use-cases-00
    draft-alexander-congestion-status-preconditions-00

Protocol Extensions for Header Compression over MPLS               (Ash)
    draft-ash-avt-hc-over-mpls-protocol-01                         15 min

RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control                       (Gharai)
    draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-04                                 15 min

Strategies for Streaming Media Applications Using TFRC          (Phelan)
    draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-media-00                                  15 min

FEC streaming framework                                         (Watson)
    draft-watson-tsvwg-fec-sf-00                                   15 min

Wednesday, 3 August 2005, 9:00-10:00
====================================

RTCP XR VoIP Metrics Management Information Base                 (Clark)
    draft-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-02                                       10 min

RTCP XR - New Parameter Extensions                               (Clark)
    draft-clark-avt-rtcpxr-bis-00                                  10 min

Open issues with Codec Control Messages in AVPF                 (Wenger)
    draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-00                                   15 min

Media Type Discussion                                           (chairs)
    draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-00                                   15 min
    draft-freed-media-type-reg-04
    Mailing list discussion

RTCP Extensions for SSM sessions with unicast feedback             (Ott)
    draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-09                                      10 min

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt