Subject: [AVT] Preliminary AVT agenda

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:33:39 +0200

Hi,

Below you will find a preliminary AVT agenda. It is based on the latest 
draft meeting agenda and the days and times are not yet certain to be 
correct. Do NOT plan your travel based on them.

If you find any issues or have corrections please send them as soon as 
possible to us chairs. Due to that we only received 3 out of the 4.5 
hours requested we will be need to concentrate on the most important 
issues. If you haven't requested agenda time yet, it will be difficult 
to make time in the agenda but please send a request so that we can 
discuss it.

Cheers

Magnus

-------------------------------------

Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

Tuesday, 2 August 2005, 10:30-12:30
====================================

Introduction and Status Update                                 (Chairs)
                                                                 10 min
    Under development:
          draft-ietf-avt-mime-h224-02
          draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-02
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-09
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-06
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-03
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-05
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-09
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-00
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bisdata-02
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-00
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-02
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-01
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family-04
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-08
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-01
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-format-10
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-guidelines-10
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-no-op-00
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-00
          draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-04
          draft-ietf-avt-ulp-11

          draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-03 (Expired)
          draft-finlayson-avt-mpa-robust-interoperability-01 (Expired)
          draft-ietf-avt-uxp-07 (Expired)
          draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00     (Expired)

    AD or IESG Evaluation
          draft-ietf-avt-audio-t140c-00
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-11
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-05
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-10
          draft-ietf-avt-3gpp-timed-text-15
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ac3-07
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-06
          draft-jones-avt-audio-t38-05
          draft-garudadri-avt-3gpp2-mime-02
          draft-lim-mpeg4-mime-03

    RFC Editor:
          draft-ietf-avt-hc-mpls-reqs-03
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-11
          draft-burmeister-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-06
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-bv-03
          draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-08
          draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-06

    Published RFCs
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-05      -> RFC 4040
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-dsr-codecs-03     -> RFC 4060
          draft-ietf-avt-text-red-05           -> RFC 4102
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-09         -> RFC 4103

    Individual drafts with AVT relation
          draft-ash-avt-hc-over-mpls-protocol-01
          draft-clark-avt-rtcpxr-bis-00
          draft-even-avt-rfc3047-bis-01
          draft-feiten-avt-bsacmode-for-rfc3640-00
          draft-kerr-avt-vorbis-rtp-04
          draft-klemets-avt-rtp-vc1-00
          draft-koren-avt-ecrtp-reorder-00
          draft-lennox-avt-app-sharing-00
          draft-lkchoi-avt-iptvdbs-req-00
          draft-perkins-avt-uncomp-video-ext-00
          draft-singer-rtp-hdrext-00
          draft-singer-smpte-rtp-01
          draft-sollaud-avt-rtp-g729-scal-wb-ext-01
          draft-stirbu-avt-lrdp-00
          draft-vitali-ietf-avt-mdc-lc-00
          draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-00
          draft-xie-avt-compact-bundle-evrc-00
          draft-xie-avt-rtp-anti-shadow-01

Compact Bundled RTP Format for EVRC Speech                         (Xie)
    draft-xie-avt-compact-bundle-evrc-00                           15 min

RTP Payload Format for Video Codec 1 (VC-1)                    (Klemets)
    draft-klemets-avt-rtp-vc1-00                                   15 min

Update of ITU G.722.1 payload format                              (Even)
    draft-even-avt-rfc3047-bis-01                                  10 min

RTP Payload Format for ECN Probing                            (Alexander)
    draft-alexander-rtp-payload-for-ecn-probing-01                 10 min
    draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-04
    draft-alexander-rtecn-use-cases-00
    draft-alexander-congestion-status-preconditions-00

Protocol Extensions for Header Compression over MPLS               (Ash)
    draft-ash-avt-hc-over-mpls-protocol-01                         15 min

RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control                       (Gharai)
    draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-04                                 15 min

Strategies for Streaming Media Applications Using TFRC          (Phelan)
    draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-media-00                                  15 min

FEC streaming framework                                         (Watson)
    draft-watson-tsvwg-fec-sf-00                                   15 min

Wednesday, 3 August 2005, 9:00-10:00
====================================

RTCP XR VoIP Metrics Management Information Base                 (Clark)
    draft-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-02                                       10 min

RTCP XR - New Parameter Extensions                               (Clark)
    draft-clark-avt-rtcpxr-bis-00                                  10 min

Open issues with Codec Control Messages in AVPF                 (Wenger)
    draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-00                                   15 min

Media Type Discussion                                           (chairs)
    draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-00                                   15 min
    draft-freed-media-type-reg-04
    Mailing list discussion

RTCP Extensions for SSM sessions with unicast feedback             (Ott)
    draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-09                                      10 min

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt