Subject: [AVT] To consider at the AVT session in Paris

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:56:43 +0200

Hi AVT participants,

We have a very packed schedule for the two AVT sessions in Paris. Due to 
this we must all help ensure that this will go smoothly and be a 
productive meeting. Thus please remember the following, especially 
people doing presentations:

- The approved time is for discussing issues, not for information.
- Keep slide material to a minimum and concentrate it to explain the 
issues and possible solution alternatives that you like to discuss.
- Assume that people has read the drafts.
- Read the drafts you are interested in!
- Leave time for actual discussion of raised issues
- Leave time for other to raise issues

Also presenters, the slides SHALL be sent to us chairs TWO days prior to 
the session you will present in! This allows us chairs to review the 
slides and provide feedback on them.

Presenters are also recommended to prime the discussion by sending 
emails to the list about the issues they like to discuss a few days in 
advance.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVT chair

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt