Subject: [AVT] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-00.txt]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:27:05 +0200

Hi,

I would like to make everybody in AVT aware of this draft. It proposes 
solutions to the codec control that has previously been discussed a 
number of times. The latest input in the debate was Andrea Basso's draft 
about requirements. We will discuss it and its open issues in Paris.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-00.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:50:01 +0200
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Codec Control Messages in the Audio-Visual
                          Profile with Feedback (AVPF)
	Author(s)	: S. Wenger, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-00.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2005-7-13
	
   This document specifies a few extensions to the messages defined in
   the Audio-Visual Profile with Feedback (AVPF).  They are useful
   primarily in conversational multimedia scenarios where centralized
   multipoint functionalities are in use. However some are also usable
   in smaller multicast environments and point-to-point calls. The
   extensions discussed are Full Intra Request, Freeze Request,
   Temporary Maximum Media Bit-rate and Temporal Spatial Tradeoff.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt