Subject: [AVT] Performance 2005: 2nd call for participation

From: Sara Alouf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:51:09 +0200

Dear colleague,

My sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call for
participation. Would you please forward it to interested colleagues and
students?

Thank you,

Sara Alouf
Publicity chair of Performance 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------

                =======================================
                C A L L  for  P A R T I C I P A T I O N
                =======================================

                       ***  PERFORMANCE 2005  ***

             The 24th IFIP WG7.3 International Symposium on
       Computer Performance Modeling, Measurement and Evaluation

                          Juan-les-Pins, France
                            October 3-7, 2005
            http://www-sop.inria.fr/maestro/performance2005/

The 24th IFIP WG7.3 International Symposium on Computer Performance
Modeling, Measurement and Evaluation (PERFORMANCE 2005) will be held in
Juan-les-Pins, France on October 5-7, 2005 (3 full days). The tutorials
will be held on October 3 and 4, 2005.

The Technical Program has been published
(http://www-sop.inria.fr/maestro/performance2005/program.html),
including the list of accepted posters. This year, there will be 2
keynote lectures given respectively by Profs. J.-P. Hubaux (EPFL) and
P.R. Kumar (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign).

** NEW **
There will be a work-in-progress session on Wednesday 5, 2005.
Presentations should last 5 to 10 minutes. To register to this session,
titles and abstracts are to be sent to the session chair
[email-masked]. Presentations will be selected on a first
come first served basis, in the limit of slots available.

The conference registration form can be found on the conference website.
The early registration deadline is **September 3, 2005**.

Student travel grant:
A number of student travel grants will be available. Details on how to
apply can be found on the conference website. The student grants
applications are due by **August 1, 2005**.

Conference hotel:
Rooms have been reserved at a negotiated rate at
  Hotel Ambassador
  50-52, chemin des Sables
  B.P. 49 - 06160 Juan-Les-Pins Cedex
  FRANCE
  Tel: +33 (0)4 92 93 74 10 - Fax: +33 (0)4 93 67 79 85
  e-mail: [email-masked]
  URL: http://www.hotel-ambassadeur.com/

A list of nearby hotels has been posted on the conference website.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Chair:
                Philippe Nain (INRIA, France)

Program Committee Co-Chairs:
                Cheng-Shang Chang (National Tsing Hua U., Taiwan)
                Daniel A. Menascé (George Mason U., USA)

Tutorial Co-Chairs:
                Eitan Altman (INRIA, France)
                Zhen Liu (IBM T. J. Watson Reseach Center, USA)

Proceedings Chair:
                Rudesindo Nunez Queija (CWI & U. Eindhoven, Netherlands)

Posters Chair:
                Thomas Bonald (France Telecom R&D, France)

Local arrangements:
                Ephie Deriche (INRIA, France)
                Dany Sergeant (INRIA, France)

Finance Chair:
                Dany Sergeant (INRIA, France)

Publicity Chair and webmaster:
                Sara Alouf (INRIA, France)

Corporate Sponsors:
        IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
        France Telecom R&D
        Texas Instruments

Institutional Sponsors:
        IFIP WG7.3
        Computer Performance Foundation
        INRIA
        Conseil Régional de la Région Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur
        Conseil Général des Alpes-Maritimes
------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt