Subject: Re: [AVT] To consider at the AVT session in Paris

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:14:20 +0200

Folks,

On 26 Jul 2005, at 16:56, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> We have a very packed schedule for the two AVT sessions in Paris.  
> Due to this we must all help ensure that this will go smoothly and  
> be a productive meeting. Thus please remember the following,  
> especially people doing presentations:
>
> - The approved time is for discussing issues, not for information.
> - Keep slide material to a minimum and concentrate it to explain  
> the issues and possible solution alternatives that you like to  
> discuss.
> - Assume that people has read the drafts.
> - Read the drafts you are interested in!
> - Leave time for actual discussion of raised issues
> - Leave time for other to raise issues
>
> Also presenters, the slides SHALL be sent to us chairs TWO days  
> prior to the session you will present in! This allows us chairs to  
> review the slides and provide feedback on them.

Slides for tomorrow's session are now late.  We have a very busy  
agenda: if you are scheduled to present in AVT tomorrow, you MUST  
send your presentation slides to the chairs by midnight tonight.  
Anyone failing to meet this deadline will not be allowed to present.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt