Subject: [AVT] New Workgroup Item?: draft-perkins-avt-uncomp-video-ext-00

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:30:46 +0200

Hi,

I have received an request from Colin Perkins that AVT accept
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-avt-uncomp-video-ext-00.txt
as a WG item. In my view this is appropriate as the draft is an 
extension to the uncompressed video RTP payload format. If you have 
comments for or against it become an AVT WG item, please send them to 
the list before the 1st of September 12.00 CET.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt