Subject: [AVT] Use of Transmission timestamp in TFRC profile

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 11:36:21 +0200

Hi,

I would like that the following sentence in section 2:

"In addition to congestion control the send timestamp can be used by the 
receiver for jitter calculations."

is changed to something is in a later section saying:
The transmission timestamp SHALL be used in the RTCP Jitter calculation.

That would one to start relying on the jitter calculation again for all 
media as long as you are using AVPCC.

Mvh

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt