Subject: [AVT] Maximum rate with TFRC

From: Alejandro Cabrera Obed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:16:37 -0300

Dear people,

Suposse I have an application that transmit, let's say, at 1 Gbps.
Suppose I apply TFRC in order to control the congestion.

Can you explain to me how TFRC affects the maximum rate ??? Because if
I follow the formula, in absence of packet loss it's p = 0 and the
throughput will get high and high......(near infinite rate).

Or the maximum rate in absence of packet loss is always the throughput
of the application, in my example 1 Gbps ???

I need your help please........

Thanks and greetings !!!!

Alejandro

-- 
Alejandro Cabrera Obed
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt