Subject: [AVT] References to RFCs

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:36:32 +0200

Hi,

I would like to make all aware of reoccurring issue in drafts sent for 
IESG approval: RFC references are not to the currently valid RFC and 
instead to obsoleted version.

It is the authors responsibility to ensure this before WG last call. So 
sit down with the drafts reference list and check all RFC references so 
that they don't have an obsoleted or other status that don't make the 
current. This list can be used to check the current status:
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1rfc_index.txt

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt