Subject: [AVT] Updated contrans I-D ...

From: lazzaro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 18:09:30 -0700

Hi everyone,

Just sent in an updated contrans draft (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-framing- 
contrans-06.txt) to
to [email-masked], to address issues that came up during  
document review.
You can download a copy of the new I-D now from:

   http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro/sa/pubs/txt/current-contrans.txt

Change log reproduced below:

---

Change Log for <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-06.txt>

[Note to RFC Editors: this Appendix, and its Table of Contents listing,
should be removed from the final version of the memo]

Changes were made in response to Last Call comments from the General
Area review team:

[1] Format of references were changed from [1] style to [RFC2119] style.

[2] Uses of capitalization for emphasis (such as the DOES in the last
paragraph of Section 3) were deleted, to avoid confusion with RFC 2119
uses of capitalization.

[3] In Section 1, we clarify which parts of the memo were originally
specified in earlier versions of RTP/AVP, and which are new:

   In this memo, we document the framing method that was defined by
   earlier versions of RTP/AVP.  In addition, we introduce a mechanism
   for a session description [SDP] to signal the use of the framing
   method.  Note that session description signalling for the framing
   method is new, and was not defined in earlier versions of RTP/AVP.

[4] Updated boilerplate.

---
John Lazzaro
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro
lazzaro [at] cs [dot] berkeley [dot] edu
---

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt