Subject: [AVT] draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-10.txt

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:40:42 -0400

I have submitted an update to the 2833bis core specification, with some 
minor changes from the previous version:

   - Section 1.3: added a little more detail about transmission of digits
     in ISDN.

   - Section 2.3.5: clarified that the duration is in network byte order.

   - Section 2.5.1.1, second example: the first a=fmtp: line fixed to use
     payload type 99.

   - Section 2.5.2.2, first para: added the sentence:
   "The receiver may also choose to delay playout of the tones
    by some small interval after playout of the preceding audio has
    ended, to ensure that downstream equipment can discriminate the tones
    properly."

   - Section 4.2: clarified in the intro to the table that the periods
     for ITU-recommended tones represent ranges of allowable on/off
     period from which a particular set of values would be chosen in
     any regional standard.  Also fixed the durations for ITU busy and
     congestion tones in the table itself.

   - Section 4.3.3: clarified that the duration is in network byte order.

Tom Taylor

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt