Subject: [AVT] Performance 2005 Announcement

From: Sara Alouf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:45:10 +0200

[Many apologies if you receive duplicates of this message, and if this
message does not concern you]

        Final call for participation to Performance 2005 conference
                             October 3-7, 2005
                           Juan-les-Pins, France
              http://www-sop.inria.fr/maestro/performance2005/

The list of people who have already registered is available at the
conference website. If you have registered but your name is not listed
there, then please contact the finance chair Dany Sergeant (email:
[email-masked]).

If you have not registered yet and wish to attend, please register at
your earliest convenience.

Looking forward to seeing you in Juan-les-Pins,

Sara Alouf
Publicity chair of Performance 2005

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt