Subject: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bisdata-05 and draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-12

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:22:00 +0100

This announces the second working group last call on "RTP Payload for 
DTMF Digits, Telephony Tones and Telephony Signals" and "Definition of 
Events For Modem, FAX, and Text Telephony Signals" for proposed 
standard. Media type review for the RTP payload formats will also occur 
during the same time. The working group last call will end Tuesday the 
29th of November. If no major comments has been sent to the WG mailing 
list at that time, publication as proposed standard will be requested.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-12.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bisdata-05.txt

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:35:05 +0000

Coordination between the chairs? We've heard of it... :-)

Colin

On 15 Nov 2005, at 14:22, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> This announces the second working group last call on "RTP Payload  
> for DTMF Digits, Telephony Tones and Telephony Signals" and  
> "Definition of Events For Modem, FAX, and Text Telephony Signals"  
> for proposed standard. Media type review for the RTP payload  
> formats will also occur during the same time. The working group  
> last call will end Tuesday the 29th of November. If no major  
> comments has been sent to the WG mailing list at that time,  
> publication as proposed standard will be requested.
>

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:34:56 +0100

Hi,

This WG last call has concluded. As no negative comments has been raised 
we will now request publication of these two documents.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund