Subject: RE: [AVT] [Fwd: I-DACTION:draft-sollaud-avt-rtp-g729-scal-wb-ext-02.txt]

From: "SOLLAUD Aurelien RD-TECH-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:59:35 +0100

Hi

This I-D specifies the RTP payload format and media type registration
for the future scalable and wideband extension of the G.729 audio codec.
This extension is  also known as G.729EV.

The codec development is in its final stage, and it should be approved
by the ITU-T in April 2006. So I would appreciate reviews and comments,
and propose it to be taken as a WG item.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sollaud-avt-rtp-g729-scal-wb-e
xt-02.txt 

Thanks
Aurelien

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:01:01 +0000

> by the ITU-T in April 2006. So I would appreciate reviews and  

The simplifications compared to the previous version look  
appropriate. I think this is coming along nicely.

> and propose it to be taken as a WG item.

This is clearly within the scope of AVT, should the group approve it.  
Are there any objections from the working group? If so, please  
comment to the list by 2nd December. If there are no objections,  
we'll take this as a working group draft.

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sollaud-avt-rtp-g729-scal- 
> wb-ext-02.txt

Colin