Subject: [AVT] The charter item to develop TCP/TLS/RTP/AVP

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 22:55:47 +0100

AVT currently has an charter and milestone for developing framing for 
RTP over TLS. The milestone is:
Nov 05  	Submit Framing of RTP for TLS for Proposed Standard

This has been discussed last in July when Comedia TLS was finishing. 
Then it was concluded that Comedia TLS would go forward without the 
TCP/TLS/RTP/AVP definitions. A separate draft would be need to define 
how the RTP profiles are used in TLS. The milestone expires this month.

Is anyone planning to do this work? If not the only thing to do is to 
declare that this work will not be done at this time and have the 
milestone declared as CANCELED!

Any comments on this?

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt