Subject: [AVT] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-06 and draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-03

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:53:55 +0100

This announces the second working group last call for "RTP Payload 
Format for the 1998 Version of ITU-T Rec. H.263 Video (H.263+)" and is 
limited to the changes performed since the last WG last call.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-06.txt

In addition the also announces the WG last call on moving RFC 2190 and 
the video/h263 media type to historic as described and motivated in "RTP 
Payload Format for H.263 using RFC2190 to Historic status" which is 
intended to be published as an Informational RFC.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-03.txt

Please send any comments or feedback, positive or negative to the AVT 
mailing list no later than Tuesday the 13th of December.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVT chair

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:26:22 +0100

Sorry,

The WG last call is for version 07:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-07.txt

/Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund