Subject: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-eac3-00.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:12:29 +0100

This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload  
Format for E-AC-3 audio (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-eac3-00.txt). Please send  
any final comments on this draft to the mailing list by 18th April  
2006. If no substantive issues are raised by that time we will  
request the IESG consider this draft publication as a proposed  
standard RFC.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:32:04 +0100

On 4 Apr 2006, at 13:12, Colin Perkins wrote:
> Format for E-AC-3 audio (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-eac3-00.txt). Please  
> send any final comments on this draft to the mailing list by 18th  
> April 2006. If no substantive issues are raised by that time we  
> will request the IESG consider this draft publication as a proposed  
> standard RFC.

This working group last call period has ended. Magnus Westerlund had  
minor comments (sent to the list on 4th April) which require an  
update to the draft. That update should now be submitted, and when it  
is available we'll reissue a (brief) working group last call.

Colin