Subject: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-ulp-17.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:29:41 +0100

This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload  
Format for Generic FEC (draft-ietf-avt-ulp-17.txt). Please send any  
final comments on this draft to the mailing list by 18th April 2006.  
If no substantive comments are received by that time, we will request  
the IESG consider this for publication as a proposed standard RFC to  
obsolete RFC 2733 and RFC 3009.

The working group is reminded that there is known IPR on this draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_search.cgi? 
option=document_search&document_search=draft-ietf-avt-ulp-17
(the Lucent IPR also applies to RFC 2733).

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:28:43 +0100

On 4 Apr 2006, at 16:29, Colin Perkins wrote:
> final comments on this draft to the mailing list by 18th April  
> 2006. If no substantive comments are received by that time, we will  
> request the IESG consider this for publication as a proposed  
> standard RFC to obsolete RFC 2733 and RFC 3009.
>

This working group last call period has now ended. There were no  
comments, therefore we will request the IESG consider this for  
publication.

Colin