Subject: [AVT] updated AVT agenda for San Diego

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:05:39 +0200

Hi,
This is the latest agenda, updated today.

Roni

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group
=========================================

CHAIRS:  Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>
         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Tuesday, 7 November 2006 at 09:00-11:30 (Grande Ballroom A)
-----------------------------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

09:15   RTCP Extensions for SSM Sessions                       (Ott, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-12.txt

09:25   RTP Payload Format for SVC                          (Wenger, 15)
        draft-wenger-avt-rtp-svc-03.txt

09:40   Signaling of media decoding dependency in SDP       (Schierl, 5)
        draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-01.txt

09:45   RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video       (Kobayashi, 5)
        draft-kobayashi-avt-rfc3189-bis-00.txt

09:50   Multiplexing RTP RTCP on a Single Port            ( Perkins, 15)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-and-rtcp-mux-00.txt

10:05   ZRTP: RTP based DH Key Agreement for SRTP       (Zimmermann, 15)
        draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-02.txt

10:20   DTLS extension to establish keys for SRTP           (McGrew, 15)
        draft-mcgrew-tls-srtp-00.txt

10:35   RTP & layer 2 QoS                                   (Teener, 10)

10:45   VoIP Shim for RTP Payload Formats                (Johansson, 35)
        draft-johansson-avt-rtp-shim-01.txt

11:20   End

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt