Subject: [AVT] AVT draft agenda

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:37:09 +0200

Hi,
See the following draft agenda. If I forgot someone please let me know

Roni Even

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group
=========================================

CHAIRS:  Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>
         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Tuesday, 7 November 2006 at 09:00-11:30 (Grande Ballroom A)
-----------------------------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

09:15   RTP Payload Format for SVC                          (Wenger, 15)
        draft-wenger-avt-rtp-svc-03.txt

09:30   Signaling of media decoding dependency in SDP       (Schierl, 5)
        draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00.txt

09:35   RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video       (Kobayashi, 5)
        draft-kobayashi-avt-rfc3189-bis-00.txt

09:40   Multiplexing RTP Data and Control Packets on a Single Port(Perkins, 15)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-and-rtcp-mux-00.txt

09:55   ZRTP: Extensions to RTP for Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement for SRTP(Zimmermann, 15)
        draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-02.txt

10:10   RTP & layer 2 QoS                                   (Teener, 10)

10:20   VoIP Shim for RTP Payload Formats                (Johansson, 35)
        draft-johansson-avt-rtp-shim-01.txt

10:55   End

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt