Subject: [AVT] AVT agenda - text version

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:05:47 +0200

This is the updated agenda

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group
=========================================

CHAIRS:  Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>
         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Tuesday, 7 November 2006 at 09:00-11:30 (Grande Ballroom A)
-----------------------------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

09:15   RTP Payload Format for SVC                          (Wenger, 15)
        draft-wenger-avt-rtp-svc-03.txt

09:30   Signaling of media decoding dependency in SDP       (Schierl, 5)
        draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-01.txt

09:35   RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video       (Kobayashi, 5)
        draft-kobayashi-avt-rfc3189-bis-00.txt

09:40   Multiplexing RTP RTCP on a Single Port            ( Perkins, 15)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-and-rtcp-mux-00.txt

09:55   ZRTP: RTP based DH Key Agreement for SRTP       (Zimmermann, 15)
        draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-02.txt

10:10   DTLS extension to establish keys for SRTP           (McGrew, 15)
        draft-mcgrew-tls-srtp-00.txt

10:25   RTP & layer 2 QoS                                   (Teener, 10)

10:35   VoIP Shim for RTP Payload Formats                (Johansson, 35)
        draft-johansson-avt-rtp-shim-01.txt

11:10   End

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt