Subject: [AVT] New I-D version of draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec

From: "Thomas Schierl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:32:32 +0100

Hi all,

A new version of draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec on "Signaling of layered
and multi description media in Session Description Protocol (SDP)" is
available.  Please review it.  Unfortunately, we ran out of time, thus it is
somewhat inconsistent and less matured than we would have wished.  Anyway,
there are open questions within the draft, which may require at least a
quick review.

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-01.txt

The draft will be presented in mmusic as well as in avt, because of its
relation to the RTP Payload Format for SVC Video. 

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wenger-avt-rtp-svc-03.txt

Thanks and see you in San Diego,
Thomas

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt