Subject: [AVT] TVoDSL 2007 Conference - Paris, France!

From: "Chantal Ladouce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:31:05 +0100

The TVoDSL together with the Triple Play Showcase 2007 will open its doors
in Paris in 2 weeks from now. The organizers expect more than 1000
participants to attend.

The program for 2007 edition will again welcome major operators and
broadcasters involved in IPTV deployments and confront their feedback with
representants from standardization bodies, equipment vendors and content
providers. View full agendas on
<http://www.upperside.fr/tvodsl2007/tvodsl2007program.htm>
http://www.upperside.fr/tvodsl2007/tvodsl2007program.htm 

If you have not already registered for this event, its still time. Please
take a moment and register directly from here:

 <http://www.upperside.fr/tvodsl2007/tvodsl2007registration.htm>
http://www.upperside.fr/tvodsl2007/tvodsl2007registration.htm

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt