Subject: re: Alphonse

From: "Morris Waddell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 22:22:52 +0000

HXPN already up 500% in the past week with insiders accumulating!!!

Huge events are driving HXPN way up.  This one is still trading at only a 
fraction of its book value.  A massive PR campaign has kicked off with 
some exciting news:

ENCINO, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Jan 5, 2007 (4:05pm) -- Harris 
Exploration, Inc. (Other OTC:HXPN.PK - News) advises shareholders it 
has authorized a Letter of Intent with Minera Cristal of Ecuador, regarding 
the opportunity to acquire up to a 100% position in their Balsapamba 
property, located in the Bolivar Province, Ecuador, South America.

Harris Exploration

Symbol: HXPN
Current Price:     $1.60 
Short Term Target:  $5.00

With the price of precious medals continuing to skyrocket, mining 
companies had another year of record profits.  With limited supply and 
high demand, experts agree that the mining boom shows no signs of 
abating.

Harris Exploration is in the right place at the right time and is letting 
everyone know it with a major PR campaign!  Friday's announcement is 
just the start.  More great news is on the way.  This is a company that can 
quite literally strike gold and when that announcement hits the street 
watch out!

Get in while there is still time!!!