Subject: shake host

From: Gilliam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:20:34 -0500

Investing in real estate also can bring special tax advantages,
according to CCH Inc.

Freddie Mac also believes that the effect of these adjustments will be
limited to changes in the timing of the recognition of income and
associated balance sheet effects.

"Suppose a couple owns a principal residence in Chicago and a winter
home in Florida. In concluding his testimony, Mr.

"The mere fact that you have a home equity loan doesn't automatically
mean that you'll owe the alternative tax, but it does mean you probably
should do the AMT calculations to make sure," said Roth.

, National City Bank of Indiana, N.

In the West, the sales pace of condos and co-ops fell 5. "In higher cost
markets, notably in the Northeast and on the West Coast, this often
means entry level buyers must pool their resources, or start out in a
more affordable condo.

"The mere fact that you have a home equity loan doesn't automatically
mean that you'll owe the alternative tax, but it does mean you probably
should do the AMT calculations to make sure," said Roth.