Subject: Witnesses: Al Qaeda targeted

From: "A. Sierra - News Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:51:23 -0180

The hottest pick this year!

It just doesn't get any better than this.  Booming sector, tightly held,
with an incredible PR blitz starting up.  Not only that, but the company is set
to release some smashing news.

Physicians Adult Daycare, Inc.

Symbol: PHYA
Current Price: $1.65
Short-Term Projected Price: $4.25
Long-Term Target Price: $10.20

As the population ages, the economic value in the US market for adult
daycare is projected to grow nearly 600%.  Globally the potential market
is a staggering $45 billion.

PHYA is already hitting it big in the sector.  With solid acquisitions,
expert management, and a red hot sector, PHYA is looking at record
earnings.

Check your favorite news source.  Check your Level 2 market data.  You
will see that this one is set for an explosion.

With the huge publicity that is on the way THIS is where you want to be.
Make sure you get in early on December, 11th.  Win big with PHYA!