Subject: WINDSWILL WEAKEN AND VISIBILITIES WILL INCREASE EARLY IN THE MORNING.

From: decentralization <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:52:19 +0530

PREPARATION FOR THIS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS WEATHER EVENT SHOULDBEGIN
NOW. WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY EVENING THROUGH FRIDAYMORNING.

A WEATHER SYSTEM WILL BRING WIND GUSTS UP TO 45 MPH THURSDAYAFTERNOON
AND EVENING.

WIND CHILLS TO 55 BELOW TONIGHT. PREPARATION FOR THIS POTENTIALLY
DANGEROUS WEATHER EVENT SHOULDBEGIN NOW.

WITH WINDS IN VALDEZBECOMING VARIABLE 15 MPH OR LESS AFTER MIDNIGHT.

THIS BRIEF SNOWFALL WILL PRODUCEAROUND 3 TO 6 INCHES OF SNOWFALL BEFORE
MIXING WITH RAIN THURSDAYNIGHT.

WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM AST THURSDAY. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
IN JUNEAU HAS ISSUED A WINDADVISORY. HEAVY AT TIMES WILL CONTINUE PAST 5
AM.

WINDSWILL WEAKEN AND VISIBILITIES WILL INCREASE EARLY IN THE
MORNING.

WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM AST THURSDAY.

COOLER TEMPERATURES ON THE BACKSIDE OF THE LOW WILLDECREASE THE CHANCE
OF RAIN MIXING IN AROUND DAYBREAK THURSDAY MORNING. THE BLIZZARD WARNING
IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM AST THURSDAY.

WHICH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM TO 6 PM ASTTHURSDAY. EXPECT LIGHT
FLURRIES OVER THE NORTHEASTPORTION OF THE KUSKOKWIM VALLEY FROM MCGRATH
EAST. WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY EVENINGTHROUGH
FRIDAY MORNING. BUT AMOUNTS WILL BE LIGHT AND RANGE FROM 1 TO 3 INCHESIN
VALDEZ AND THOMPSON PASS.

WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY EVENING THROUGH FRIDAYMORNING.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES OVER PRINCE OF WALES WITH RAIN AND SNOWSHOWERS
BECOMING ALL SNOW THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. HEAVY SNOW WARNING IN
EFFECT UNTIL 12 PM AST THURSDAY.

SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 9 PM ASTTHURSDAY.
EXPECTEAST WIND 25 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 35 MPH.