Subject: change your size from S to XL

From: "Breuer Vincent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:39:26 +0000

The Most Potent Male Muscle Boosting System!

The better and most powerful product to enlarge your schlong
available on the market!

This products tested, analyzed and approved by doctors.

Order Our Product NOW! 

You can do it here: http://guohuashipin.com

P.S.: If it doesn't work for you, we garantee 100% of your money back!

-- 
jsgqfsfnkfgufstitotquktgrktpttuqusuopktktnuptoqtuttfuj
cvmbndfjkghwrglkfjggdfgr
     'Do you know Khustov? '
     'I saw that individual  for a moment or two  in your office yesterday,
but one cursory  glance  at his face was enough to convince me that he was a
scheming, quarrelsome, sycophantic swine.'
     'He's absolutely  right! '  thought Stepa, amazed at such  a truthful,
precise and succinct description of Khustov.
     The ruins of yesterday  were piecing themselves  together now,  but the
manager of the Variety still felt vaguely anxious. There was still  a gaping
black void in his memory. He had  absolutely no  recollection of having seen
this stranger in his office the day before.