Subject: stacks

From: Butts D. Stephanie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:44:31 +0100

In afar from fluid performance, Wounded managed to eke out a narrow 2-1
victory. Bringing in a young kid, who comes highly recommended by our
Club Captain, means we now have depth in goal. The start set up a mouth
watering return clash with Eclipse in the final game before the
Christmas break. Neil Gillott struggled early to find the back of the
net, or any part of the net for that matter but redeemed himself in the
second half by potting himself a pair of goals.

From a scramble in the Wounded area, Joni Mormon blooped the ball over
Tokarchuk.

Although we have just about had the better of the opening half, it is
Rommedahl who looks the most likely man on the pitch to break the
deadlock.

As a footnote, Bonham's hat trick took him into double figures for the
season and move closer to one hundred Fulchester goals.

It was again Drew Cox who drew them level, capitalizing on a frantic
scramble in the Fulchester area.

Blog Search Engine Search Engine and Directory of blogs. The 96K MP4
video conforms to the basic MP4 profile and will play with QuickTime
Player 6. Rusty is anadjunct professor at Polytechnic University of
Brooklyn, New York and a frequent speaker attech conferences. Where do
you think we'll finish this season?