Subject: [AVT] Draft agenda for AVT session in Chicago - Update

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:18:34 +0300

Hi,
I updated the draft agenda for the Chicago meeting. 

Roni

Monday, 23 July 2007 at 15:20-17:20 (State Ballroom)
----------------------------------------------------
15:20   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

15:35   DTLS Extension to Establish Keys for SRTP          (McGrew , 15)
        draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-00

15:50   High Resolution VoIP Metrics                         (Clark, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcphr-01

16:00   Video Metrics Report Blocks                          (Clark, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcpxr-video-01

16:10   Report Block for IPTV Metrics                       (Kaynam, 10)
        draft-venna-avt-rtcpxr-iptv-01 

16:20   H.264 Payload optional parameters              (Kristensen , 15)
        draf-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-params-00

16:35   Non-Compound RTCP Packets                        (Johansson, 25)
        draft-johansson-avt-rtcp-avpf-non-compound-02

17:00   End

Thursday, 26 July 2007 at 15:10-16:10 (Red Lacquar)
---------------------------------------------------
15:10   RTP keepalive                                       (Marjou, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive-00

15:20   RTP Payload Format for SVC Video                   (Schierl, 15)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-01

15:35   Using SEED Cipher Algorithm with SRTP              (Seokung, 10)
        draft-seokung-avt-seed-srtp-00

15:45   End

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt