Subject: [AVT] Reporting blocks

From: "Ravi Raviraj" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:05:08 +0100

Further to the discussion this afternoon on metrics and MOS blocks.
Yes, there are confusions on what is reported.
I suggest the following
- We separate the MOS and keep it as a separate block. We could carry
other metrics as one mo more blocks (based on some logical grouping).
- Furthermore, all items reported should be items well defined by a
standard group. We should not define any new parameters within IETF
(unless it is something very trivial and obvious like total number of
packets or number of packets lost).

Ravi.
Ravi Raviraj.

This email and attachment are confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your computer. Psytechnics Ltd has taken steps to ensure that this email is virus free but the recipient should take necessary steps to make certain.

Company Name : Psytechnics Ltd
Registered Number : 4110724
Registered Office : Fraser House, 23 Museum St, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1HN, UK
Registration : England and Wales

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt