Subject: [AVT] Agenda for Chicago text version

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:16:54 +0300

Hi,
This is the same agenda.

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/avt.html

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group
=========================================

CHAIRS:  Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>
         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 23 July 2007 at 15:20-17:20 (State Ballroom)
----------------------------------------------------
15:20   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

15:35   DTLS Extension to Establish Keys for SRTP          (McGrew , 15)
        draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-00

15:50   Video Metrics Report Blocks                          (Clark, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcpxr-video-01

16:00   Report Block for IPTV Metrics                       (Kaynam, 10)
        draft-venna-avt-rtcpxr-iptv-01 

16:10   Audio Metrics Report Block                           (Clark, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcpxr-audio-00

16:20   H.264 Payload optional parameters              (Kristensen , 15)
        draf-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-params-00

16:35   Non-Compound RTCP Packets                        (Johansson, 25)
        draft-johansson-avt-rtcp-avpf-non-compound-02

17:00   End

Thursday, 26 July 2007 at 15:10-16:10 (Red Lacquar)
---------------------------------------------------
15:10   RTP keepalive                                       (Marjou, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive-00

15:20   RTP Payload Format for SVC Video                   (Schierl, 15)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-02

15:35   Source-Specific Media Attributes                     (Lennox, 5)
        draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-01

15:40   High Resolution VoIP Metrics                         (Clark, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcphr-01

15:50   Using SEED Cipher Algorithm with SRTP              (Seokung, 10)

16:00   End

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt