Subject: [AVT] Draft agenda for AVT session in Chicago

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:00:06 +0300

I uploaded the initial agenda.

Roni Even

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group
=========================================

CHAIRS:  Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>
         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 23 July 2007 at 15:20-17:20 (State Ballroom)
----------------------------------------------------
15:20   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

15:35   DTLS Extension to Establish Keys for SRTP          (McGrew , 15)
        draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-00.txt

15:50   Non-Compound RTCP Packets                        (Johansson, 25)
        draft-johansson-avt-rtcp-avpf-non-compound-02

16:15   H.264 Payload optional parameters              (Kristensen , 15)
        draf-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-params-00

16:30   End

Thursday, 26 July 2007 at 15:10-16:10 (Red Lacquar)
---------------------------------------------------
15:10   Using SEED Cipher Algorithm with SRTP              (Seokung, 10)
        draft-seokung-avt-seed-srtp-00

15:20   End

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt