Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP payload format for EVRC-WB codec and media subtype updates for EVRC-B codec
	Author(s)	: H. Desineni, Q. Xie
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-04.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2007-10-25
	
This document specifies real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
   formats to be used for the EVRC wideband codec (EVRC-WB) and updates
   the media type registrations for EVRC-B codec.  Several media type
   registrations are included for EVRC-WB RTP payload formats.  In
   addition, a file format is specified for transport of EVRC-WB speech
   data in storage mode applications such as e-mail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail sietf.org"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-00.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-00.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt