Subject: [AVT] Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-avpf-ccm (Codec Control Messages in the RTP Audio-Visual Profile with Feedback (AVPF)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:25:04 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG (avt) 
to consider the following document:

- 'Codec Control Messages in the RTP Audio-Visual Profile with Feedback 
   (AVPF) '
   <draft-ietf-avt-avpf-ccm-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-10-22. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-avpf-ccm-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15111&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

: [email-masked]
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
Precedence: list
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Id: Audio/Video Transport Working Group <avt.ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG (avt) 
to consider the following document:

- 'Codec Control Messages in the RTP Audio-Visual Profile with Feedback 
   (AVPF) '
   <draft-ietf-avt-avpf-ccm-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-10-22. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-avpf-ccm-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15111&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt