Subject: [AVT] Updates of CCM and Topologies

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:18:56 +0200

Hi,

We have just submitted an update of the CCM and Topologies draft. These
are updates to address some comments received from IETF last call
reviewers. There where no substantial changes only some minor text
clarifications and fixes of typos. There is one promotion of a lower
case shall to SHALL in CCM.

Diffs
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/avt/draft-ietf-avt-avpf-ccm/draft-ietf-avt-avpf-ccm-10-from-09.diff.html
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/avt/draft-ietf-avt-topologies/draft-ietf-avt-topologies-07-from-06.diff.html

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt