Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-topologies-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:40:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Topologies
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, S. Wenger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-topologies-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2007-10-26

This document discusses multi-endpoint topologies used in Real-time
Transport Protocol (RTP)-based environments.  In particular,
centralized topologies commonly employed in the video conferencing
industry are mapped to the RTP terminology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-topologies-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-topologies-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body tyompliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt