Subject: [AVT] AVT agenda for IETF 70

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:08:46 +0200

Hi,
This is the initial agenda for the Vancouver meeting.

Roni Even

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group
=========================================

CHAIRS:  Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>
         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 3 December 2007 at 15:20-17:20 (Salon 2)
------------------------------------------------
15:20   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

15:35   RTP Payload Format for SVC Video                   (Schierl, 15)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-03

15:50   RTP Payload Format for MVC (multiview video)        (Ye-Kui, 10)
        draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-00

16:00   RTCP reporting by translators                         (Hunt, 10)
        draft-hunt-avt-rtcptrans-00

16:10   RTCP HR                                              (Clark, 20)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcphr-02

16:30   RTCP XR Video Metrics                                (Clark, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcpcxr-video-02 
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcpxr-audio-01

16:40   RTP payload format for ITU-T EVBR speech/audio	  (Lakaniemi, 15)
        draft-lakaniemi-avt-rtp-evbr-00

16:55   Non compound RTCP                                (Johansson, 20)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-01

17:15   End

Tuesday, 4 December2007 at 18:50-19:50 (Salon 3)
------------------------------------------------
18:50   DTLS-SRTP status                                     (Chairs, 5)
        draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-01

18:55   DTLS-SRTP Key Transport                               (Wing, 10)
        draft-wing-avt-dtls-srtp-key-transport-00

19:05   Source-Specific Parameters for H.264 and H.264 SVC	(Lennox, 10)
        draft-lennox-avt-h264-source-fmtp-00

19:15   Using SEED Cipher Algorithm with SRTP              (Seokung, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-00

19:25   End

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt