Subject: [AVT] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-08

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 03:14:22 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-08.txt has been successfuly submitted by HariKishan Desineni and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb
Revision:	 08
Title:		 RTP payload format for Enhanced Variable Rate Wideband Codec (EVRC-WB) and media subtype updates for EVRC-B codec
Creation_date:	 2007-11-15
WG ID:		 avt
Number_of_pages: 37

Abstract:
This document specifies real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
formats to be used for the Enhanced Variable Rate Wideband Codec
(EVRC-WB) and updates the media type registrations for EVRC-B codec.
Several media type registrations are included for EVRC-WB RTP payload
formats.  In addition, a file format is specified for transport of
EVRC-WB speech data in storage mode applications such as e-mail.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt