Subject: [AVT] AVT agenda for IETF 70 - update

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:17:07 +0200

Hi,
Updated agenda with typo fixes. We still have the no compound draft version open, waiting to be posted.

You can have the html version with links to the drafts at

 http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/avt.html

See you in Vancouver.
Roni

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group
=========================================

CHAIRS:  Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>
         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 3 December 2007 at 15:20-17:20 (Salon 2)
------------------------------------------------
15:20   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

15:35   RTP Payload Format for SVC Video                   (Schierl, 15)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-03

15:50   RTP Payload Format for MVC (multiview video)        (Ye-Kui, 10)
        draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-00

16:00   RTCP reporting by translators                         (Hunt, 10)
        draft-hunt-avt-rtcptrans-00

16:10   RTCP HR                                              (Clark, 20)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcphr-02

16:30   RTCP XR Video Metrics                                (Clark, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcpxr-video-02 
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcpxr-audio-01

16:40   RTP payload format for ITU-T EVBR speech/audio	  (Lakaniemi, 15)
        draft-lakaniemi-avt-rtp-evbr-00

16:55   Non compound RTCP                                (Johansson, 20)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-01

17:15   End

Tuesday, 4 December2007 at 18:50-19:50 (Salon 3)
------------------------------------------------
18:50   DTLS-SRTP status                                     (Chairs, 5)
        draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-01

18:55   DTLS-SRTP Key Transport                               (Wing, 10)
        draft-wing-avt-dtls-srtp-key-transport-00

19:05   Source-Specific Parameters for H.264 and H.264 SVC	(Lennox, 10)
        draft-lennox-avt-h264-source-fmtp-00

19:15   Using SEED Cipher Algorithm with SRTP              (Seokung, 10)
        draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-00

19:25   End

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt