Subject: [AVT] IFIP Networking 2008

From: "Andreas J Kassler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:20:50 +0100

Sincere apologies for receiving this CFP more than once.

Please consider submitting a paper to IFIP Networking 2008. 

** Paper Submission Deadline: December 1, 2007 **

***********************************************************

CALL FOR PAPERS
 
Conference Title:	IFIP Networking 2008 Conference
Location & Date:	Singapore, May 5th to 9th of 2008
Host:			Nanyang Technological University
Publication:	Proceedings will be published by Springer
			Verlag, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
URL:			http://www.ntu.edu.sg/sce/networking2008/
 
Networking 2008 is the seventh event in a series of International
Conferences on Networking, sponsored by the IFIP Technical Committee on
Communication Systems (TC 6). The main objectives of Networking 2008 are to
bring together active and proficient members of the networking community,
from both academia and industry, to discuss recent advances in this broad
and fast-evolving field of telecommunications, and to highlight key-issues,
identify trends and refresh vision in the field of telecommunications. 
 
The conference objectives will be pursued through technical sessions,
keynote talks, and tutorials offered by invited experts, as well as panel
discussions on hot topics. The technical sessions will be structured into
three tracks: 
 
. Applications and services
Quality of service, Authentication and security, Intrusion detection, Web
architectures and protocols, Network measurements and testbeds, Network
management systems, Content distribution, Peer to peer and overlay networks,
Pricing and billing, Multimedia protocols
 
. Next Generation Internet technologies
All-IP networking, Congestion control, Evolution of IP network architecture,
Multilayer design and optimization, MPLS and GMPLS, Multicasting, Network
modeling and simulation, Quality of Service, Real-time voice/video over IP
networks, Resource allocation, Routing and switching, Scheduling and queue
management, Traffic engineering
 
. Wireless and Sensor Networks
Ad hoc and sensor Networks, Broadband wireless access, Location management,
Location services, Handoff, Mobile networks, Mobility models, Cross-layer
design, Mesh networks, Wireless protocols, Multicast and anycast, Energy and
power management, Routing, Scheduling, Synchronization, Fault tolerance and
recovery, Self-organization, Modeling and performance evaluation
 
Important Dates 
     Submission of full papers: December 1, 2007 (11:59 EDT)
     Notification of acceptance: February 11, 2008 
     Camera-ready Copy Due: February 25, 2008  
 
Paper Submission Guidelines 
All papers will be reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the
conference proceedings, published by Springer-Verlag in the LNCS series.
Papers must be submitted electronically. The maximum size of papers should
be 5000 words including tables and figures, according to the formatting
standard for a 12-page manuscript of Springer-Verlag LNCS. The cover page
must contain an abstract of about 150 words, 3-5 keywords, name and
affiliation of author(s) as well as the corresponding author's e-mail and
postal address. There will be a Best Paper Award for the best submitted
paper as well as a number of student travel grants. Details of the
submission will be available in the website. There will be a Best Paper
Award for the best submitted paper as well as a number of student travel
grants.
 
Download the Call for Paper:
http://www.ntu.edu.sg/sce/networking2008/CFP2008.pdf

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt