Subject: [AVT] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-05

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 08:18:16 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-05.txt has been successfuly submitted by Roni Even and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis
Revision:	 05
Title:		 RTP Payload Format for ITU-T Recommendation G.722.1
Creation_date:	 2007-11-07
WG ID:		 avt
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) Recommendation G.722.1
is a wide-band audio codec.  This document describes the payload
format for including G.722.1 generated bit streams within an RTP
packet.  The document also describes the syntax and semantics of the
SDP parameters needed to support G.722.1 audio codec.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt