Subject: [AVT] RTP reorder

From: "Lakshmi Thampi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:48:01 +0530

Hello 
   Would like to know about
1. What are the algorithms used for packet reordering 
2. How to select a algo from those available.
 
regards
Lakshmi
SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER
-------------------------
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. In 
case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or 
indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are 
requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are 
those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message 
shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication 
Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due 
authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of 
viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus 
transmitted by this email
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt