Subject: [AVT] Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis (A More Loss-Tolerant RTP Payload Format for MP3 Audio) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 14:43:18 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG (avt) 
to consider the following document:

- 'A More Loss-Tolerant RTP Payload Format for MP3 Audio '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-15. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=9444&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt