Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:30:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP payload format for Enhanced Variable Rate Wideband Codec (EVRC-WB) and media subtype updates for EVRC-B codec
	Author(s)       : H. Desineni, D. Kim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-07.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2007-11-12

This document specifies real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
formats to be used for the Enhanced Variable Rate Wideband Codec
(EVRC-WB) and updates the media type registrations for EVRC-B codec.
Several media type registrations are included for EVRC-WB RTP payload
formats.  In addition, a file format is specified for transport of
EVRC-WB speech data in storage mode applications such as e-mail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-07.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt