Subject: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-14.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:14:42 -0800

This is to announce a working group last call on the RTCP Extensions  
for SSM Sessions with Unicast Feedback (draft-ietf-avt- 
rtcpssm-14.txt). Please send any final comments on this draft to the  
mailing list by 21 December 2007. If there are no substantive issues  
raised by that time, we will request the IESG consider this draft for  
publication as a proposed standard RFC.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:13:54 +0000

On 4 Dec 2007, at 19:14, Colin Perkins wrote:
> This is to announce a working group last call on the RTCP  
> Extensions for SSM Sessions with Unicast Feedback (draft-ietf-avt- 
> rtcpssm-14.txt). Please send any final comments on this draft to  
> the mailing list by 21 December 2007. If there are no substantive  
> issues raised by that time, we will request the IESG consider this  
> draft for publication as a proposed standard RFC.

There were no issues raised, therefore we will forward this draft to  
the IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/