Subject: Re: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-14.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:30:13 +0000

On 30 Dec 2007, at 21:13, Colin Perkins wrote:
> On 4 Dec 2007, at 19:14, Colin Perkins wrote:
>> This is to announce a working group last call on the RTCP  
>> Extensions for SSM Sessions with Unicast Feedback (draft-ietf-avt- 
>> rtcpssm-14.txt). Please send any final comments on this draft to  
>> the mailing list by 21 December 2007. If there are no substantive  
>> issues raised by that time, we will request the IESG consider this  
>> draft for publication as a proposed standard RFC.
>
>
> There were no issues raised, therefore we will forward this draft  
> to the IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

The request for publication has now gone to the IESG. The two recent  
revisions were to use IP addresses from the example range in the  
examples, and to fix a typo in the ABNF in section 10.1, both found  
while completing the write-up for the IESG.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt