Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Support for reduced size RTCP, opportunities and consequences
	Author(s)       : I. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-05-20

This memo discusses benefits and issues that arise when allowing RTCP
packets to be transmitted with reduced size such that mandatory
report types according to the rules outlined in RFC3550 are removed.
Based on that analysis this memo proposes changes to the rules to
allow feedback messages to be sent as reduced size RTCP packets when
using the RTP AVPF profile (RFC 4585) under certain conditions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt