Subject: [AVT] draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc-00.txt submitted

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 17:16:32 +0300

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Session Multiplexing for SVC Video
	Author(s)       : M. Hannuksela, Y. Wang
	Filename        : draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-06-04

This memo describes a method for decoding order recovery of the Network
Abstraction Layer (NAL) units carried in multiple session- multiplexed
RTP sessions for Scalable Video Coding (SVC), which is defined in Annex
G of the ITU-T Recommendation H.264 video codec that is technically
identical to Amendment 3 of ISO/IEC International Standard 14496-10.
The method applies when non-interleaved transmission of NAL units using
the Single NAL Unit packetization mode or the Non-Interleaved
packetization mode defined in RFC 3984 is in use. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc-00.txt

BR, YK
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt