Subject: [AVT] Comments on draft-westerlund-avt-rtp-g719-00

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:40:16 +0300

Hi,

I ran the draft through idnit and it has in section 4.2 a reference to
[12]. This should be fixed.

I would also like to add some clarification to the CBR parameter in
7.2.1 when using FEC like specified in 4.3.1.

I suggest the following text at the end of the bullet

"CBR is mostly used for gateways to circuit switch network therefore the
CBR rate is the rate not including any FEC as specified in section
4.3.1. If FEC is to be used the b= parameter MUST be used to allow the
extra bit rate needed to send the redundant information. "

Thanks

Roni Even

 

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt