Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video: Extensions for Scalability and Main Header Recovery
	Author(s)	: A. Leung
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-11.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2008-6-30
	
This memo describes extended uses for payload header in "RTP Payload
   Format for JPEG 2000 Video Streams" as specified in RFC XXXY.  For
   better support of JPEG 2000 features such as scalability and main
   header recovery.

   This memo must be accompanied with a complete implementation of "RTP
   Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video Streams."  That document is a
   complete description of the payload header and signaling, this
   document only describes additional processing for the payload header.
   There is an additional media type and SDP marker signaling for
   implementations of this document.

   -- RFC-Editor Note: The authors ask the RFC Editors to replace all
   instances of RFC XXXY with the RFC number assigned when
   draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-20 [JP2RTP] is published as an RFC.  At
   that time, please remove the note.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt