Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-smpte-rtp-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Associating Time-codes with RTP streams
	Author(s)       : D. Singer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-smpte-rtp-13.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-06-24

This document describes a mechanism for associating time-codes, as
defined by the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers
(SMPTE), with media streams, in a way that is independent of the RTP
payload format of the media stream itself.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-smpte-rtp-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt