Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The SEED Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
	Author(s)       : I. Property
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-11-17

This document describes the use of the SEED block cipher algorithm in 
the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing 
confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic 
 
 and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control 
Protocol (RTCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: 윤석웅 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:07:55 +0900 (KST)

WINiPMail Mail

Hi, all

I just submitted -07 of SEED-SRTP.

Changes from -06 draft

- define Nonce format for CCM and GCM

- define mandatory-to-implement transform

- minor editorial changes

I think it's probably ready for the WG last call.

Any comments are appreciated.

BR,

Seokung

----- 메일의 원문 -----

From: [email-masked]

Sent: Tue Nov 18 09:45:01 KST 2008

To: [email-masked]

Cc: [email-masked]

Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-07.txt

Author(s) : I. Property

Pages : 12

Date : 2008-11-17

Protocol (RTCP).

Internet-Draft.

[email-masked]