Subject: [AVT] request to review the SVC and 3984bis draft

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 00:19:47 +0200

Hi,

During the last year a dedicated design team spent a lot of effort on
finalizing the work on the SVC (Scalable Video Codec) payload and updating
RFC3984, the H.264 payload specification.

The latest versions are http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-15
and http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-rfc3984bis-01 

The AVT chairs are looking for volunteers to review that drafts. This drafts
are quiet big and we would like to learn if they are ready to WGLC in terms
of clarity of the text.

Please let the AVT chairs know if you can find some time to look at the
drafts

Thanks

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt