Subject: [AVT] Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound (Support for Reduced-Size RTCP, Opportunities and Consequences) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 06:08:02 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG (avt) 
to consider the following document:

- 'Support for Reduced-Size RTCP, Opportunities and Consequences '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-02-09. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16768&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt