Subject: [AVT] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5215 (1665)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:01:45 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5215,
"RTP Payload Format for Vorbis Encoded Audio".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5215&eid=1665

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 7.1, p.21/21

Original Text
-------------
   The information carried in the Media Type specification has a
   specific mapping to fields in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
   [RFC4566], which is commonly used to describe RTP sessions.  When SDP
|  is used to specify sessions, the mapping are as follows:

   [...]

|  o  The mandated parameters "configuration" MUST be included in the
      SDP "a=fmtp" attribute.

   [...]

Corrected Text
--------------
   The information carried in the Media Type specification has a
   specific mapping to fields in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
   [RFC4566], which is commonly used to describe RTP sessions.  When SDP
|  is used to specify sessions, the mapping is as follows:

   [...]

|  o  The mandated parameter "configuration" MUST be included in the
      SDP "a=fmtp" attribute.

   [...]

Notes
-----
Rationale:

Grammar; there is only a single mapping (first paragraph of the section)
and only a single mandatory parameter (last bullet (of 5)).

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5215 (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vorbis-09)
--------------------------------------
Title               : RTP Payload Format for Vorbis Encoded Audio
Publication Date    : August 2008
Author(s)           : L. Barbato
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Audio/Video Transport
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt