Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The SEED Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
	Author(s)	: I. Property
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-08.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-1-5
	
This document describes the use of the SEED block cipher algorithm in 
   the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing 
   confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic 
   and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control 
   Protocol (RTCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: 윤석웅 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 09:11:44 +0900 (KST)

WINiPMail Mail

Hi, all

I just submitted -08 of SEED-SRTP according to Alfred HÎnes' comments

Changes from -07 draft

- Modify the Nonce size and change the Nonce format for CCM and GCM

>> Figure 1 describes the nonce format for CCM and GCM. The nonce
size for CCM and GCM should be 96 bits but the nonce size descirbed in Figure
1 was 184 bits.

>> The ruler line (improperly shisted to the left, BTW) most
probably is meant to indicate *octets*, but I used it as bit numbers.

>> For clear understanding, I changed the figure to the formular
and addressed some issues.

- modify various language nits

Any comments are appreciated.

BR,

Seokung

----- 메일의 원문 -----

From: [email-masked]

Sent: Tue Jan 06 04:30:01 KST 2009

To: [email-masked]

Cc: [email-masked]

Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-08.txt

directories.

Author(s) : I. Property

Pages : 11

Date : 2009-1-5

Protocol (RTCP).

Internet-Draft.

[email-masked]