Subject: [AVT] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5404 (1668)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:37:12 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5404,
"RTP Payload Format for G.719".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5404&eid=1668

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.6.2, pg.13

Original Text
-------------
                                                      [...].  Although
|  the G.719 is robust and thus tolerant to a high random frame erasure
   rate, it would have difficulties handling consecutive frame losses at
   startup.  Thus, some special implementation considerations are
   described.

Corrected Text
--------------
                                                      [...].  Although
|  the G.719 decoder is robust and thus tolerant to a high random frame
   erasure rate, it would have difficulties handling consecutive frame
   losses at startup.  Thus, some special implementation considerations
   are described.

Notes
-----
Rationale:  Word omission; "decoder" inserted after "the G.719".

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5404 (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-04)
--------------------------------------
Title               : RTP Payload Format for G.719
Publication Date    : January 2009
Author(s)           : M. Westerlund, I. Johansson
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Audio/Video Transport
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:55:59 +0100

This is simple, hold for update.

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt