Subject: [AVT] Review of SVC and H.264 (RFC3984bis) payload drafts

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:43:24 +0200

Comments from   Sri Dharmasanam,

 I skimmed through all of the SVC draft but paid closer attention to parts
of it.

    I think it is written well and is in general "readable"; I mean that as
a good thing :)

    A few comments below for
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-16

1.	The paragraph "The term "layer" is used in various ..." can be moved
higher up so that its clarified sooner before being used in the doc. 
2.	What does "forbidden_zero_bit" mean and how is it diff from
"reserved_one_bit" aside from the fact that one must be zero and the other
one? 
3.	"MANEs can aggregate multiple RTP streams, possibly from multiple
RTP sessions". Not sure if a clear distinction of RTP stream and RTP session
has been made.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt