Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for ITU-T Recommendation G.722.1
	Author(s)       : P. Luthi, R. Even
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-04-11

International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) Recommendation G.722.1
is a wide-band audio codec.  This document describes the payload
format for including G.722.1 generated bit streams within an RTP
packet.  The document also describes the syntax and semantics of the
SDP parameters needed to support G.722.1 audio codec.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.