Subject: Re: [AVT] making draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-03 a WG item

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:56:55 +0300

Hi,

There was support for having this work as a working group item, so AVT will
start working on this topic.

Colin or Thomas please submit the draft as an AVT draft.

Roni Even

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 11:14 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Tom Taylor'
Subject: making draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-03 a WG item

Hi,

I would like to ask if there is interest in making Rapid Synchronisation of
RTP Flows, draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-03.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-03.txt>   a
working group meeting. The draft was presented in San Francisco and is
offering a solutions to synchronize multiple RTP streams. It is a suggested
solution to DVB TM-AVC who would like to have by June.
This work is not in the AVT charter and the chairs intend to submit an
updated charter.
Please send your respond to the mailing list till April 8th . If there will
be no objections we will accept this topic and have the above draft as the
initial document
 
Roni Even

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 22:42:09 +0100

On 8 Apr 2009, at 14:56, Roni Even wrote:
> There was support for having this work as a working group item, so  
> AVT will start working on this topic.

I submitted draft-ietf-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-00.txt - just waiting for WG  
chair approval. This is identical to draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp- 
sync-03.txt apart from the filename and date.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/