Subject: [AVT] AVT split administrative

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:34:45 +0100

Hi,

Here is a first email about how a some of the things is intended to work
going forward with the split of AVT.

Usage of email lists: As this list is now AVTcore's, we intended to be
strict on referring topics that doesn't belong to AVTcore to the other
WG's lists. So please go subscribe to the lists for the WG that you are
interested in.

AVTEXT:  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avtext
PAYLOAD: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/payload
XRBLOCK: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xrblock

Document names: Soon, we will get the existing AVT documents assigned in
the database to the right WG. However, that is not 100% robust and does
not allow for determining the WG from the file name. Thus we intended to
get most document to change the WG name from AVT to the assigned WG as
they are updated. However, this MUST NOT be done for documents that
already have been publication requested. We don't want to confuse the IESG.

If you are an editor and are in doubt, ask your chair. If you don't know
which WG your document belongs to ask a WG chair.

Prague Meeting: The WG chairs for the WGs are discussing how we will do
these first meeting. More information will come.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 15:57:21 +0100

Hi,

Additional things to consider:

Submission of individual documents: The submission of an individual
document will now require a bit of thinking from the authors. They
should match the documents content against the different charters. And
if you are in doubt about where to send a new draft, please contact any
of the chairs and they will help you.

Cheers

Magnus

Magnus Westerlund skrev 2011-01-26 16:34:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Working Group
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund