Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 04:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) for RTP over UDP
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2011-01-28

This document specifies how explicit congestion notification (ECN)
can be used with RTP/UDP flows that use RTCP as feedback mechanism.
It defines one RTCP XR extension for ECN summary, a RTCP transport
feedback format for timely reporting of congestion events, and an
STUN extension used in the optional initilization method using ICE.
Signalling and procedures for negotiation of capabilities and
initilization methods are also defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.