Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-srtp-ekt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Encrypted Key Transport for Secure RTP
	Author(s)       : D. McGrew, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-srtp-ekt-02.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2011-03-14

SRTP Encrypted Key Transport (EKT) is an extension to SRTP that
provides for the secure transport of SRTP master keys, Rollover
Counters, and other information, within SRTP or SRTCP.  This facility
enables SRTP to work for decentralized conferences with minimal
control, and to handle situations caused by early media.

This note defines EKT, and also describes how to use it with SDP
Security Descriptions, DTLS-SRTP, and MIKEY.  These other key
management protocols provide an EKT key to everyone in a session, and
EKT coordinates the keys within the session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-srtp-ekt-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.