Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:15:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Forward-shifted RTP Redundancy Payload Support
    Author(s)     : Q. Xie
    Filename      : draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-07.txt
    Pages         : 13
    Date          : 2011-06-10
    
   This document defines a simple enhancement to support RTP sessions
   with forward-shifted redundant encodings, i.e., redundant data sent
   before the corresponding primary data.  Forward-shifted redundancy
   can be used to conceal losses of a large number of consecutive media
   frames (e.g., consecutive loss of seconds or even tens of seconds of
   media).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.