Subject: [AVTCORE] New Version Notification for draft-nsri-avt-aria-srtp-02.txt

From: Woo-Hwan Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:17:53 +0900

Hi.

We revised the draft(-02 version)
"The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol
(SRTP)"
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nsri-avt-aria-srtp/

Let me make a request for the AVT WG review.

Woo-Hwan Kim

From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <
[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 10:32 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-nsri-avt-aria-srtp-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-nsri-avt-aria-srtp-02.txt has been successfully
submitted by Woo-Hwan Kim and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename: draft-nsri-avt-aria-srtp
Revision: 02
Title: The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport
Protocol(SRTP)
Creation date: 2011-06-24
WG ID: Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the ARIA block cipher algorithm
   within the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing
   confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic
   and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control
   Protocol (RTCP). It details three modes of operation (CTR, CCM, GCM)
   and a SRTP Key Derivation Function for ARIA.

The IETF Secretariat