Subject: [AVTCORE] WG adoption of draft-brandenburg-avtcore-rtcp-for-idms-00

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 10:51:39 +0200

WG,

We have approval from our AD to go ahead and taking on Inter Destination
Media Playout Synchronization (IDMS) as WG Item. The milestone has been
requested and should show up soon. It is:

Mar 2012 Submit Specification for Inter-destination Media Playout
Synchronization in RTP to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard

As we have seen no indication of any competing document, I will hereby
declare the existing individual document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brandenburg-avtcore-rtcp-for-idms/

adopted as WG document.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------