Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-vbr-audio-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 02:05:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for the use of Variable Bit Rate Audio with Secure RTP
	Author(s)       : Colin Perkins
                          Jean-Marc Valin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-vbr-audio-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-07-07

   This memo discusses potential security issues that arise when using
   variable bit rate audio with the secure RTP profile.  Guidelines to
   mitigate these issues are suggested.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-vbr-audio-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-vbr-audio-03.txt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:13:11 +0100

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-vbr-audio-03.txt

This addresses some nits that came up at a result of WG last call. 

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/