Subject: [AVTCORE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-00.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:14:46 +0200

WG,

I have submitted a draft that looks at the case of multiplexing multiple
RTP sessions over the same lower layer transport.

Feedback is appreciated.

Cheers

Magnus

Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-00.txt
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:34:17 +0200
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple RTP Session on a Single Lower-Layer Transport
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-10-14

   This document specifies how multiple RTP sessions are to be
   multiplexed on the same lower-layer transport, e.g. a UDP flow.  It
   discusses various requirements that have been raised and their
   feasibility, which results in a solution with a certain
   applicability.  A solution is recommended and that solution is
   provided in more detail, including signalling and examples.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt