Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:32:16 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : AES-GCM and AES-CCM Authenticated Encryption in Secure RTP (SRTP)  
    Author(s)     : D. McGrew, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm
    Pages         : 26 
    Date          : Aug. 16, 2012 
    
   This document defines how AES-GCM and AES-CCM Authenticated
   Encryption with Associated Data algorithms can be used to provide
   confidentiality and data authentication in the SRTP protocol. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.