Subject: [AVTCORE] CfP: Communications and Multimedia Security (CMS'2013)

From: Bart De Decker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:39:03 +0100

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CfP.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

                     C M S  2 0 1 3

14th Conference in the "Communications and Multimedia Security"

       September 25-26, 2013, Magdeburg, Germany

              	http://www.cms2013.de

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Deadlines
-------------------
Paper/poster submission:	*15th of April 2013*
Acceptance notification:	3rd of June 2013
Camera-ready papers due:	18th of June 2013
Conference:			25th and 26th of Sep 2013

Enclosed you'll find the Call-for-papers for CMS'2013.

We look forward to your participation. The submission deadline
is 15th of April 2013.

Could you also forward this CfP to appropriate researchers?

Thank you and best regards,

Jana Dittmann
Claus Vielhauer
Bart De Decker
co-chairs CMS'2013

------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th  Joint IFIP TC6 and TC11 Conference on
Communications and Multimedia Security -- CMS'2013
September  25-26, 2013, Magdeburg, Germany

CMS'2013 is the 14th Conference in the "Communications and Multimedia
Security" series. The series is a joint effort of IFIP Technical
Committees TC6 (Communication Systems) and TC11 (Security and Protection
in Information Processing Systems). The conference provides a forum for
engineers and scientists in information security. Both state-of-the-art
issues and practical experiences as well as new trends in these areas
will be once more the focus of interest just like at preceding
conferences. The conference will address in particular security and
privacy issues in mobile contexts, web services (including social
networking) and ubiquitous environments.

We solicit papers describing original ideas and research results on
topics that include, but are not limited to: applied cryptography,
biometrics, forensics, secure documents and archives, multimedia systems
security, digital watermarking, distributed DRM policies, attack
resistant rndering engines, adaptive anomaly detection, censorship
resistance, risk management, mobility and security/privacy, mobile
identities, privacy enhanced identity management, security/privacy
policies and preferences, social networks security/privacy,
security/privacy in geo-localized applications, security/privacy in
VoIP`, security policies (including usage control), web services
security, economics of network and information security (NIS), SOA
security, ubiquitous and ambient computing security, cloud computing
security/privacy, wireless and ad hoc network security, RFID tags and
(multimedia) sensor nodes security, security technology effectiveness,
incentivizing security

The proceedings will be published by Springer. To submit a paper or a
poster, visit the conference web site atwww.cms2013.de

Important dates:
*Paper/poster submission*:		*15th of April 2013*
Acceptance notification:		3rd of June 2013
Camera-ready papers due:		18th of June 2013

Conference Chair: Bart De Decker, KU Leuven, Belgium

Organizing Committee Chair: Jana Dittmann, Otto-von-Guericke University
Magdeburg, Germany

Program Committee Chair: Claus Vielhauer, Brandenburg University of
Applied Sciences, Germany

Proceedings Chair: Christian Krätzer
Local Proceedings Committee: Tobias Scheidat, Eric Clausing

Local Technical Organizing Chair: Stefan Kiltz
Local Technical Organization Committee: Silke Reifgerste, Christian
Arndt, Jennifer Sturm

Instructions for authors:

The conference will comprise two refereed paper tracks: the Research
track and the Industry/Government/Work-in-progress track, as well as a
poster session, all of them being presented in a single stream.

Paper submissions for the Research track must be written in English,
formatted in the conference style (limited to 14 pages, see the
conference web site for a style template and submission instructions).
The paper must be anonymous, with no author names, affiliations,
acknowledgements, or obvious references. Authors are requested to submit
original papers only. Papers that have previously been published and
papers that are currently being considered for publication by another
journal or conference are not eligible.
Each paper must include a short abstract and a list of keywords
indicating subject classification. Its introduction should summarize the
contributions of the paper at a level appropriate for a non-specialist
reader.

Paper submissions for the Industry/Government/Work-in-progress track are
limited to 8 pages (see also conference website for the instructions).
These papers highlight applications or present work-in-progress. They
should also address challenges, lessons learned or research issues
arising out of --both successful and unsuccessful- deployment of such
applications. Note, however, that sufficient technical content is required.

For Poster submissions, a title and an abstract (max 2 pages) is
required. Accepted posters will be published in the proceedings as
extended abstracts.

Special Session are planned to be organized for Biometrics and
Forensics. All paper will go through the normal paper review.

All submitted papers will be refereed by members of the Programme
Committee for correctness, originality, relevance to the conference and
quality of presentation. Acceptance of a paper or poster means an
obligation for at least one of the authors to attend the conference and
present the paper or poster.

The most outstanding research paper, presented at the conference, will
receive a "Best paper award".

Conference Website:www.cms2013.de

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Programme Committee:

Anas Abou El Kalam, UCA-ENSA, Marrakesh, Morocco;
Eric Alata, LAAS-CNRS, France;
Patrick Bas, CNRS - Laboratoire d'Automatique, GénieInformatique et Signal, France;
David W. Chadwick, University of Kent, UK;
Howard Chivers, The University Of York, UK;
Isabelle Chrisment, LORIA-University of Nancy, France;
Gabriela Ciocarlie, Computer Science Lab, SRI International, USA;
Frédéric Cuppens, Télécom Bretagne, France;
Italo Dacosta, KU Leuven, Belgium;
Sabrina De Capitani di Vimercati, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy;
Bart De Decker, KU Leuven, Belgium;
Lieven De Strycker, Katholieke Hogeschool Sint-Lieven, Belgium;
Hervé Debar, Télécom SudParis, France;
Yvo Desmedt, University of Texas at Dallas, USA and University College London, UK;
Jana Dittmann, University of Magdeburg, Germany;
Stelios Dritsas, Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece;
Gerhard Eschelbeck, Sophos, USA;
Simone Fischer-Huebner, Karlstad University, Sweden;
Teddy Furon, INRIA Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique, France;
Jürgen Fuß, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria,Hagenberg, Austria;
Sebastien Gambs, Université de Rennes 1 - INRIA / IRISA, France;
Christian Geuer-Pollmann, Microsoft Research, Germany;
Dieter Gollmann, Hamburg University of Technology, Germany;
Jean Hennebert, University of Applied Sciences, HES-SO, Switzerland;
Eckehard Hermann, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria,Hagenberg, Austria;
Jens Hermans, KU Leuven, Belgium;
Andreas Humm, University of Fribourg, Switzerland;
Edward Humphreys, XiSEC, UK;
Christophe Huygens, KU Leuven, Belgium;
Witold Jacak, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Hagenberg, Austria;
Sushil Jajodia, George Mason University, USA;
Guenter Karjoth, IBM Research - Zurich, Switzerland;
Stefan Katzenbeisser, TU Darmstadt, Germany;
Markulf Kohlweiss, Microsoft Research Cambridge, UK;
Romain Laborde, Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT), France;
Jorn Lapon, Katholieke Hogeschool Sint-Lieven, Belgium;
Herbert Leitold, Secure Information Technology Center (A-SIT), Austria;
Javier Lopez, University of Malaga, Spain;
Louis Marinos, European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA), Greece;
Keith Martin, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK;
Chris Mitchell, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK;
Refik Molva, Eurécom, France;
Yuko Murayama, Iwate Prefectural University, Japan;
Vincent Naessens, Katholieke Hogeschool Sint-Lieven, Belgium;
Nick Nikiforakis, KU Leuven, Belgium;
Chandrasekaran Pandurangan, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India;
Günther Pernul, University of Regensburg, Germany;
Alessandro Piva, University of Florence, Italy;
Franz-Stefan Preiss, IBM Research Zurich, Switzerland;
Jean-Jacques Quisquater, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium;
Kai Rannenberg, Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany;
Pierangela Samarati, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy;
Riccardo Scandariato, KU Leuven, Belgium;
Ingrid Schaumüller-Bichl, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Hagenberg, Austria;
Jörg Schwenk, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany;
Stefaan Seys, KU Leuven, Belgium;
Einar Snekkenes, Gjovik University College, Norway;
Andreas Uhl, University of Salzburg, Austria;
Umut Uludag, Scientific and Technological Research Council (TÜBITAK), Turkey;
Vijay Varadharajan, Macquarie University, Australia;
Pedro Veiga, University of Lisbon;
Claus Vielhauer, Brandenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany;
Tatjana Welzer, University of Maribor, Slovenia;
Andreas Westfeld, University of Applied Sciences, Dresden, Germany;
Ted Wobber, Microsoft Research Silicon Valley, US;
Shouhuai Xu, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA;
Moti Yung, Google & Columbia University, USA;
Ge Zhang, Clavister AB & Karlstad University, Sweden;
Gansen Zhao, South China Normal University, China

Disclaimer: http://www.kuleuven.be/cwis/email_disclaimer.htm