Subject: [AVTCORE] Multipath RTP

From: Varun Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:17:53 -0400

Hi all,

Since our last presentation (in Paris/Vancouver), we've updated the draft.
The SDP interface advertisement has been split into a corresponding
MMUSIC draft.

Reviews and Comments to the draft(s) are appreciated:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-avtcore-mprtp

if you have read an earlier version and would like to review just the
changes, see
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-singh-avtcore-mprtp-06.txt&url1=draft-singh-avtcore-mprtp-04.txt

The MMUSIC draft is:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-mmusic-mprtp-sdp-extension

The scheduling algorithm which is not part of the IETF drafts,
(because the end-points can implement their own) is discussed
in a research paper: http://www.netlab.tkk.fi/~varun/2013_MMSYS_Singh_MPRTP.pdf

Cheers,
Varun

-- 
http://www.netlab.tkk.fi/~varun/