Subject: [AVTCORE] Fwd: WCIT Bof

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:24:31 -0500

FYI... this is the BoF I mentioned at the microphone in the AVTCORE
session earlier today.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Subject: WCIT Bof
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: DISPATCH <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

Since the AVTCORE WG session on Thursday afternoon was cancelled
(17:30-18:30), folks might be interested in attending the WCIT Bof.
Rather than summarize myself what it is, the agenda has some
background:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/86/agenda/iab-wcit/

Some of this may eventually (and likely will) impact SIP
networks/service providers.

Regards,
Mary.